Big Dick Break Ups!!

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by ~quicksilver~, Oct 10, 2006.

1. ~quicksilver~

~quicksilver~ New Member

Alas, my boyfriend and I have split up, ironic considering I joined this site to get advice about him! Anyway, it wasn't working out so I have ended it.... but will really, really miss his 10 x 6 inch cock! :frown1:

So has he raised my standards for life?! Will I now scoff at anything under 7 inches and banish them from my bedroom?! Before I met him had never had anything so huge and just loved, loved, loved having a huge cock to play with anytime I liked. Anyone else with similar experience? How do you get over a big dicked boyfriend??

2. davidjh7

Gold Member

Same way as you get over the breakup of any relationship. Unless your relationship was completely about the sex, and his endowment (which I hope was not the case) you handle it as any loss--going through the stages of grief, then you get back on the horse again. If you are soley looking for a guy with a big dick as your standard, then the next relationship likely won't work out either. Note I am not condeming your preferences, just that you always have to consider the whole package (pun intended), and not just a few of the parts. Hang in there, and good luck on your next partner!

3. Big Del

Gold Member

Some time after my ex and I split up she sent me photos of my cock with the tag "this is the only thing I miss about you"!!!! Sweet girl I think you will agree.

Anyway, I am sure you will find happiness and 'A Penis again

Peace and love

4. HungXL4me

HungXL4me New Member

Albums:
    I know what you mean about missing his big dick. However, it must be the whole person, not just the dick. If it was just the dick, get yourself a fuck buddy. I for one joined this group because I like big dick. I am not satisfied by anything less than 8". Unfortunately, I know that severely limits me, but I do know that dick size is important to me. I'm still looking to find a new boyfriend that will be funny, witty, educated, with a real job, nice looking and with a huge dick. I had a couple of hung boyfriends and I'm sure I'll find another one, it just takes time. I would not stay with someone just because he has a big dick. Trust me the big dick guy would not want to date you or be your boyfriend if it was only because of the dick.

5. ~quicksilver~

~quicksilver~ New Member

Thanks David... Was just being a bit flippant and joking in a way to make myself feel better i guess. I loved everything about this man - it was just a bonus that he was so well endowed. Will always value the person over the member...and personality speaks a lot more than dick size... He will be hard to get over in a lot of ways...dick size is probably the least of it actually... :disappointed:

6. scorpio1444

scorpio1444 New Member

Albums:
    My first ltr bf was only the 7th guy I had ever fooled around with. I didn't realize it at the time, but he was really big...not 10 x 6 like your ex, but it was real big. It was only when later I started going out again that I realized just how big it was when everyone else fell short! lol

It certainly does raise the bar to be with a big bf. Yes, as everyone says, what's on the inside is really what matters ultimately, but sex is an important part of a relationship and we want emotionally AND physically what turns us on. It is the whole package that counts so other things can make up for shortcomings in some departments and you certainly be very happy regardless. But for sure you never forget that big one you had.

7. Standard Deviant

Albums:
    ROTFL
    :18: :18: :18:

Draft saved Draft deleted