Big dick bulge (VPL) sighting this morning

latinocockseattle

Sexy Member
Media
So I was walking across campus to my office this morning when I noticed a guy headed my way - with what looked to be a nice bulge...I veered a little off course for a better look - and bingo - huge dick! He was dressed in light tan khakis - nice and tight. With each step I could see the outline of his dick which was dressed to the right and went to about mid-thigh - so hot - I popped an instant boner....wish I could have gone a jacked off right away but had a meeting.

I'm more of a grower than a shower - so a few questions to the fellas with big meaty soft dicks...

1) do you think his showing was intentional? Or is it just a given that a big soft cock is going to show in tight pants?

2) if it was intentional, do you think he was cruising for some action - or just getting off on people looking (it was that obvious)

3) do you every show like that accidentally? or would you notice your dick laying across your leg as you were walking?

Don't get me wrong - I'm not complaining! Will definitely take the same route every morning from now on!

ryguy88

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
People can usually tell "how I dress", but I find that when I have to urinate, my cock really plumps up. When this occurs, I look for the closest toilet. I'm a Nurse, and I don't need my patients to see a "semi" in my Scrubs..

opener_74

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
it wasprobably intentional.. especially in khakis... i have a big dick but i wear my bulge so it shows and i get a lot of comments on my bulge and my dick..so yeah,he was probaly an exhibitionist..ya, know he likes showing off his bulge....like i do.....