Big Dick Changed my Mind

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by macho8, Mar 20, 2011.

1. macho8

macho8 Member

Every had a situation where your consideration of dating/hooking up with someone was changed because you found out he had a big dick...

My story :-

A friend introduce this guy to me. And honestly he was nothing much to look at (a bit shorter than me and skinny), and we didn't have much in common. I very bluntly told him we should hang out as FRIENDS - ouch i know - dont worry he got me back for that later.

Anyway, I am an avid gym goer, and he was not - but suggested we gym together once. We had a fairly good session but i guess the part that he had planned came after, in the changing room. Suffice to say he let it hang out and I guess I could not - not look. He was probably 5-6" soft....

He's fucked me a couple of times now and taken his revenge on me for "under" estimating him.

Anyone else had this experience?

2. CinnamonLipBalm

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    More of the opposite effect. Found out they were on the smaller side, and I lost interest sexually.

Though I think I could fall into a situation like yours. I've thought about it. Just hasn't materialized in any way.

Draft saved Draft deleted