Big Dick Changed my Mind

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by macho8, Mar 20, 2011.

1. macho8

macho8 Active Member

Every had a situation where your consideration of dating/hooking up with someone was changed because you found out he had a big dick...

My story :-

A friend introduce this guy to me. And honestly he was nothing much to look at (a bit shorter than me and skinny), and we didn't have much in common. I very bluntly told him we should hang out as FRIENDS - ouch i know - dont worry he got me back for that later.

Anyway, I am an avid gym goer, and he was not - but suggested we gym together once. We had a fairly good session but i guess the part that he had planned came after, in the changing room. Suffice to say he let it hang out and I guess I could not - not look. He was probably 5-6" soft....

He's fucked me a couple of times now and taken his revenge on me for "under" estimating him.

Anyone else had this experience?

2. CinnamonLipBalm

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    More of the opposite effect. Found out they were on the smaller side, and I lost interest sexually.

Though I think I could fall into a situation like yours. I've thought about it. Just hasn't materialized in any way.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice