Big dick discount

muscleman1965

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
The first time I bought a metal cock ring was in a little sex shop here in SF. I was looking at one, and asked if I could try it on. The clerk said if I tried it on right there he'd give me a 10% discount. So I did, and after he saw my cock he gave me 20% off.

Has anybody else ever gotten a big dick discount for trying something on? I've always wondered how much I should try to work that ;)
I got to try out an aneros massager at a bookstore in back room with clerk

Reactions: omezee and tasty9

NM8x6

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm thinking of hitting up the Desert Sun Resort sometime.. It's a nude resort that looks nice.. I hit the spas all the time but never been nude outdoors for a long period of time.. Or should I say legally nude outdoors.. Have you ever been there Mr. 8x6?
I have not been there. Looks like it is for both sexes.

muscleman1965

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
There used to be a clothing optional hotel in Palm Springs that advertised a "preferred customer" discount.. Any guest that came up to the front desk naked and erect and allowed the manager to measure him would receive a 1% discount off the room rate for each inch he measured. I asked the manager how many guys took advantage of the "preferred" discount? He said "not many but occasionally it provides a little excitement for a size queen like me."
your cock should get you a big discount