Big-Dick Exhibitionist

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by PenisMuseum, Nov 10, 2007.

1. PenisMuseum

PenisMuseum New Member

Albums:
    Hey, guys - I'm impressed with how well-hung all of you are here. I always thought of myself as being overly endowed, but then I come into this giant penis group, and I'm not so huge anymore. I do have to say that you guys posess some of the most desirible human meat I've ever seen.

I'm an older guy, been married three times, and a bunch of girlfriends along the way, too. I'm probably 80 to 90% straight, and 10 to 20% bi- or "gay". I love the human penis - probably as an extension of loving my own, named by my first wife as "Elmo".

Anyway, some of you probably know that I've reached the point in my life where I've decided to leave my own cock and balls for posterity: I've donated my genitals to the penis museum in Iceland. I'm actually going through with surgery in a month or two, and Elmo and his balls will be plastinated then put on display in the museum.

I've been proud of Elmo all my life, and I want to make damned certain he doesn't go to waste when I die. So, I'm seeing to it while I'm still very much alive and kicking. There are two film companies doing documentaries on the project, and they've already shot several hours of footage. And the surgery hasn't even been done yet! You'll be seeing the films come out in several months.

For the rest of you guys with oversize equipment: You might think about some day making arrangements to leave your pride and joy to the penis museum for future generations to see and enjoy. You can put it in your Will. My own opinion is, if you're blessed with a huge package, you're proud of him, and you don't want to let him go to waste when you eventually die, make provisions now.

Leave it for the guys with dinky dicks to be ashamed of their junk.

2. Yorkie

Gold Member

Albums:
    Welcome to LPSG. I've seen the Icelandic museum on tv,I prefer people to enjoy my cock while I'm still alive! :wink: :smile:

3. Not_Punny

Gold Member

Albums:
    Most organ donors wait until AFTER they die. Is there some reason you chose not to die first?

4. efail

efail New Member

Hi, have I got this wrong, but are you gonna have your cock removed BEFORE you die? How will you ermmm......do things, without one???

5. looking4abigone

looking4abigone New Member

I have to say this is a hard decision for me to understand ad most organ donors enjoy their organs until their death and then pass them on. Could you share with us the reasons for your decision so that we may be more enlightened.

ai am suprised also that a doctor is doing this optional surgery that must be dangerous, how will you piss?

6. Not_Punny

Gold Member

Albums:
    I think he's just having a joke on us. He wrote this 3 hours ago and hasn't been back since.

7. Yorkie

Gold Member

Albums:
    We all missed his original introduction http://www.lpsg.org/59815-what-s-up-you.html .
    There was a guy on the tv show that I saw donating his penis to the museum after his death.Maybe PM is even more of an attention junkie.
    It takes all sorts....

8. agnslz

Gold Member

Ah, what a wonderful thing to reveal to your family in your will just after you've died.

Dearest family: Grampa had a donkey dick and he'd like you to donate it to the penis museum in Iceland.:rolleyes:

Draft saved Draft deleted