Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey.

Got some hot email pics from latinboys.com. Big dick latin guy with big size dick, holding aloft a four legged bar stool!
Pretty hot in my opinion.
Anyone else seen erect big dick feats of strength? Care to post links, pics and the like?

Here are the pics!

Search hasn't found anything I could say exactly matches this. Please let me know if this or my pictures are a repeat.

Cheers.

Attachments

Reactions: cadebl5

Blackle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My dick could do that, easy! lol, Honestly though. I think we are under estimating the power of an erection. I think a much smaller penis could do that too. Overall i find it unimpressive but i don't really know who my audience is here.

col1974

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ok Blackle. I'm not sure if erections are in general that powerful, although this guy is using optimum leverage to achieve this feat.

Perhaps there are some pics of your wang performing a feat - we'd love to see that, so please post!!

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My dick could do that, easy! lol, Honestly though. I think we are under estimating the power of an erection. I think a much smaller penis could do that too. Overall i find it unimpressive but i don't really know who my audience is here.

Hydraulics are very powerful. But note he has it against the base of his cock and no doubt some of the weight is being transferred due to it touching his body.

Does anyone else have Elfa shelving? You put a header bar at the top of your closet or pantry, hang 2 or more brackets from that and then snap shelves into place. The fact that the shelves touch the wall transfers some of the weight into the wall at that point. If it were to hang away from the wall it would need to be much stronger.

Try this simple experiment -- carry a laundry basket full of clothes by holding it against your stomach. Now carry it with your arms fully extended. Your arms are now supporting the full weight, whereas before part of it was being transferred into your abdomen.

STILL -- hot pic! Some guys do something similar by hanging a towel from their erection.

Personally, I like to use mine as a quilt rack. :biggrin1:

portlad

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A phys-ed teacher in high school, during our weight training segment, mentioned a friend of his who made a strap for his dick he could hang weights off of, so he could lift poundages by flexing his cock (presumably while erect, though teach' never mentioned that part). Power kegels, I guess you'd call 'em. I always thought that was cool, but I never had the discipline to get beyond the wet hand-towel stage. I'd work on it, but would end up making a mess and losing interest.