big dick Foreskin help

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by leeroybrown, Dec 30, 2009.

1. leeroybrown

leeroybrown New Member

2. unabear09

Gold Member

Albums:
    do a google (or search here) for phemosis (I think thats how its spelled). Please don't resort to circumcision. Circumcision is a last resort option. There are stretches you can do to 'open up' your foreskin so it can fully retract, and in more extreme cases, you can go in for a simple procedure that amounts to making a few cuts on the foreskin to allow it to retract.

3. Incocknito

Gold Member

You can do stretching exercises. Either when soft or hard.

Basically you pull the foreskin back as far as is comfortable.

Then you can either hold it there for as long as possible or put it back up and repeat it over and over.

When I was stretching mine I would hold it back for up to 30 seconds, cover it back up and repeat.

Doing that for 15 mins daily you will notice results in a month or two and your foreskin will be more "mobile".

There are also creams that help make the stretching easier. A common one is Hydrocortisone 1% cream. They sell it at Boots although to be honest its not really necessary.

As long as you are in no pain then there isn't really a problem. I have a similar foreskin and don't have any problems with sex or masturbation although sometimes the foreskin is a bit fiddly/tight and I do have to spit inside my penis to masturbate but its quite functional.

A doctor will tell you about the stretching exercises and may even recommend circumcision but that's not necessary.

There is a less drastic surgery called a fremuoplasty or something (or fremoctomy)...where they make a slit in the frenulum (aka banjo string) to loosen it.

Personally, I wouldn't want anything sharp anywhere near my penis but that's an option for you.

4. B_blueonblue1964

B_blueonblue1964 New Member

I'm uncut (see my pictures in my profile). I have no trouble getting the skin rolled back. If I did have a problem, I'd certainly see a doctor (NOW). It's nothing to be embarrassed about. Just tell the nurse that you're there to see the doctor about "a male problem". Good luck!

5. jpk338

jpk338 Member

my friend had phimosis--tight foreskin-- and what he did was stretching exercises with 2 hands he would pull his foreskin outward as if to make it wider it worked his was alot tighter than yours he couldn't retract his at all when hard you have to be patient good luck the skin does stretch

6. lookingforamonster

lookingforamonster Active Member

Albums:
    Well your dick looks pretty nice to me! lol
    But if it hurts, you should definitely do the exercises...

Can i ask... If you're 100% straight... Why do you have a profile on Fitlads? lol!

7. rocketred

rocketred New Member

I think you need cutting... sorry dude :(

8. D_HolyTango

D_HolyTango New Member

You don't need to get "cut". That's MY opinion. I think foreskin is good and natural, and actually I have the same issue. But I don't want to get cut, and I'm glad they suggested these exercises. I think I'll try them too.

9. hairybase

hairybase Member

Don't get it cut, just see the doctor about phimosis, that's all. Foreskin was created and is there for a purpose!

10. D_CountdeGrandePinja

D_CountdeGrandePinja Account Disabled

11. Beanie

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    hey there leeroybrown, well to start off with im going to echo what most others have said here and say, dont get circumcised! if it wasnt meant to be there then it wouldnt be.

ok well let me start by saying you are definitely not alone with this problem, of the guys iv been with a high percentage of them have had this tight foreskin problem and they nor i had no problems with it nor did it effect 'normal usage' for us.

although if its causing you pain and discomfort i think you should definitely look into stretching it to where its more comfortable for you and where you would like it to be. if i remember rightly, i saw on a documentary once that foreskins cells are unique in that they can stretch an incredible amount and they used them in the labs for skin grafts. i think the actual area from one foreskin was a football fields worth of graft able skin so you have a lot to play with so to speak ahah.

good luck (and sorry about the essay...)

12. lul19

lul19 New Member

mine compliments with your well endowned cock.
    when you are a grower you have a long forskin. i have had that to.
    when you get older you gets a lot of problems with it. so my advice get cut. i know what i say, i have also let myself cut in my twenties.

13. leeroybrown

leeroybrown New Member

Glad u lile

So do the streching instead?

14. ThickPup

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Take the time and strech it out.
    If after a few months you have make no progress (which you will)
    then look into other options with your doctor.
    I'd make cutting the ABSOLUTE LAST resort.

Start researching stretching and focus on that.
    Good luck.

15. blkbro510

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yeah man it happens. Alot us dudes don't pull the skin back til our late teens or in our twenties. What happened me being not jacking off for two days, so when I shower I'll be horned up and use the leather of the soap to help with the pain of pull it down. But I didn't do it all at once, it took a couple of months I tell this when I was able to pull it all the way back, my dick looked liked so good to me. It was like a brand new dick!

16. mandoman

Gold Member

Here's all you'll need to know.
    The answer is at your fingertips. This advice has worked for hundreds, or thousands, of men.
    Circumcision for this would be like killing a fly with a sledgehammer.

Stretching To Fix Tight Foreskin (Phimosis) - HealthBoards Message Boards

That's a rare beauty you've got between your legs. I hope it brings you and your partner(s) a lifetime of joy.

17. bluepony

bluepony Member

Being a cut dude, this might be stupid but what would happen if you retracted before you got hard since you say you can do it soft. Is that still painful as you get hard?

18. bigdalten

bigdalten New Member

My dick grew to full size when I was 12 or 13 and my foreskin was tight like the who started this. I gradually stretched it over my head and it gradually stretched and didn't hurt as much and as time went on it became much more comfortable. I also stretched it with my fingers and then masturbated multiple times a day. I also started pulling it back and leaving it pulled back all day long. It will stretch so eventually it will not hurt. You can see how mine looks now.

19. LuvMensCocks

LuvMensCocks New Member

Get cut. Don't let all those foreskin freaks tell you what to do with your body. It is a matter of preference and all those assholes that say mommy and daddy mutilated them are full of shit. Parents do what the think is right.

If the dr suggests a cut then do it, If he suggests something else then you consider all the options. Personally I prefer a cut cock.

20. SirConcis

Gold Member

Albums:
    The "stretching" doesn't work for everyone. And for some, it may offer only temporary relief and skin tighten up a few years later. Ask the doctor how long you need to do this before you can conclude if it wil work or not.

A penis is meant for pleasure. If there is a fear that doing certain movements will result in pain, your sex life will be impeded by that constant fear of pain.

You can also get a partial circumcision where they remove only the tight portion of the skin and when soft, you have partial glans coverage (more than half). When hard, your skin automatically retracts, but can still be pulled over half of glans.

You also need to decide on cosmetic result. If you like the "cut" look but never had the guts to get it done, now you have a reason to get it done. If you dislike the cut look and wish to remain uncut, then stretching first and when that fails, consider a partial circumcision.