big dick gang bang with creampies

D_Maurice Mountlilly

Account Disabled
Media
ohh shit!that's a classic gauge gangbang flick i forget the name but it was flick shagwell helpin' out,and eatin' out gauge's asshole.i read in an iterview that gauge was embarassed that her parents might find out that she had sex with two black guys(mr.marcus and lex steele)in that flick...how funny is that?never mind the double anal,mutiple creampie shots,or somebody tossin' her salad.her parents are really gonna flip when they see the black guys in it with her...lol

Big_Jimbo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok, that's officially the nastiest thing I've ever seen. I seen grosser and weirder. Now my dick's a rock!

C.J

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
By the looks of it,that girl was having a fun time!

Shiningdog

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'd love to have been pouring cum in her pussy too. My cock is harder than Chinese arithmatic now; so hard a fucking cat can't scratch it. shiningdog at yah.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Y'know, personally, I don't find the prospect of having my dick rubbing up- against another guy's in the same orifice I'm fucking a girl. Or for that matter his nuts either. I'm sorry, there are things I have no interest in, that happens to be one of the many.

However, that isn't to say I still wouldn't mind flooding her ass/pussy with a gallon of my best homemade jizz.

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
By the looks of it,that girl was having a fun time!

Fun? Maybe you're being facetious. She was probably high as a kite and needed some bucks to pay for her drug addiction. That had to be one of the grossest sex clips ever. I hate to even call it sex. It was all about violence and treating those two women like the scum of the earth. People treat their dogs better than that. I'm not sure how men could do that to a woman. They must have no conscience. No condoms, choking, cumming in her ass, another woman licking out the cum. Ugh!

xbulletholes

Experimental Member
Media
Fun? Maybe you're being facetious. She was probably high as a kite and needed some bucks to pay for her drug addiction. That had to be one of the grossest sex clips ever. I hate to even call it sex. It was all about violence and treating those two women like the scum of the earth. People treat their dogs better than that. I'm not sure how men could do that to a woman. They must have no conscience. No condoms, choking, cumming in her ass, another woman licking out the cum. Ugh!

you understand that other people have different turn ons than you right? they may not feel like they're being treated like 'scum of the earth'.

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
you understand that other people have different turn ons than you right? they may not feel like they're being treated like 'scum of the earth'.

I do understand that, and if those women are doing that for free then it's their choice. If it's coercion that's something else. And if they're doing it to support a drug habit then whoever is paying them is contributing to their habit. It's abuse of the worst kind. I don't think any of you would want your woman treated like that.