Big Dick Getting Waxed and Handled (Hidden Cam)

avg1000

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I think the real cfnm is so far the best the guy is huge and she works around it like its just another part of his body and he is hard the whole time he has a couple more out. He must just set his phone up with out them knowing. We need a whole series on this guy

bdjack415

Experimental Member
Media
this guy is great. too bad 2nd vid had a shit angle and no sound. that little black girls hands look tiny on his cock haha

Yeah, in the second video you can't really see his dick until the very end. I definitely wish the second video also had audio so we could hear what he says and if she makes any comment, although the second girl worked much much much faster than the first girl... Makes you wonder if the first girl took her time intentionally. The best parts in the videos with the first girl are when she's holding his dick, like literally has her hand wrapped around it.

bdjack415

Experimental Member
Media
I think the real cfnm is so far the best the guy is huge and she works around it like its just another part of his body and he is hard the whole time he has a couple more out. He must just set his phone up with out them knowing. We need a whole series on this guy

It definitely seems like he has done this before which is why I figure there must be more videos of him out there. Got to find them! :biggrin1:

bdjack415

Experimental Member
Media
don't get mad at me cant find any cock and ball waxing think of this as intermission until one of us cums up with more
The Art Of Penis Pleasing (No Cum) - by TLH - xHamster.com

Thanks for the additional links. I've tried searching quite a bit and I can't find anything else with the guy in the links I provided at the beginning. I'm starting to wonder if nothing else exists. :confused: Hopefully someone comes across something!

Ocine

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She made him cum after the wax because the sperm hydrate and protect the sensitiv skin ? :D

I think next time ill have to shave/wax ill go to an institute :p