Big dick hangin out of underwear

Big_Italy6

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know i make a lot of threads, but I just lovin showin off meat =)
found some older pictures of me hangin out of some of my underwear.. check em outt

Attachments

TopDudeFtl

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I know i make a lot of threads, but I just lovin showin off meat =)
found some older pictures of me hangin out of some of my underwear.. check em outt

I don't care where you're hanging out, just as long as you are hanging out & showing it off. :wink:

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I dont want to keep making threads and cluttering up the forum so for now I will update this thread with new pics.. enjoy!

BigItaly, not only are you allowed to clutter the entire forum with your pics, I think you should be the poster man for the site. I know you are straight, but due, you have the MOST beautiful fucking body. You just keep those pics coming. I don't think anyone would mind an ass shot or two either...just saying (hinting) (begging actually). Is that subtle enough?

Big_Italy6

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
BigItaly, not only are you allowed to clutter the entire forum with your pics, I think you should be the poster man for the site. I know you are straight, but due, you have the MOST beautiful fucking body. You just keep those pics coming. I don't think anyone would mind an ass shot or two either...just saying (hinting) (begging actually). Is that subtle enough?

haha thanks! but sorry.. I dont see any ass shots coming in the near future. you'll just have to use your imagination ;) heres a body shot i just took though. tell me what u think!

http://www.lpsg.org/members/big_italy6/albums/body/551343-my-big-body-makes-my.html

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Geeze, that is what I am talking about! Man, you belong in a magazine or something. You are one stunning mo fo. Thanks for sharing man. You are a good sport too. Your glutes and thighs are freaking muscular. This is an area most guys that work out neglect. Really beautiful. Very masculine

Big_Italy6

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Geeze, that is what I am talking about! Man, you belong in a magazine or something. You are one stunning mo fo. Thanks for sharing man. You are a good sport too. Your glutes and thighs are freaking muscular. This is an area most guys that work out neglect. Really beautiful. Very masculine

Thanks man.. I have been working hard on my legs all summer. trying to bring them up to the rest of my body. I love squats haha

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
All your pictures look good...like not one bad one. I like the ink on the back. How did you decide on these tats and the meaning of the lines? Just curious. I hope you don't mind me saying so but I hope you stop with what you have got. You have just the right amount of ink and it does not take away rom your muscles. Many guys blur the look of the physique with them and it looks overdone. In your case, nothing should obscure the perfect build. Few guys have such a build. Stunning.