Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Ok, I grabbed your attention with a catchy title.

I suspect most well hung men attribute much of their sex appeal, sexual prowess, and sexual satisfaction (their own and that of their sexual partners) to their large penises. Speaking for myself, I certainly think my big dick is a critical factor in these aspects of my sex life. I realize I may be biased, though, since all my sex, by definition, involves at least one big dick, and from my own perspective, the sex is reliably pretty damn hot. LOL

For the record, I am not of the foolish opinion that a man is irresistibly desirable or superior in the sack merely because he hung. Certainly, many things – including those with no relation to anatomy or appearance – all have bearing here. Nonetheless, I admit I have always rather easily and perhaps smugly taken it for granted that, at least generally, men with big dicks are naturally at the top of the food chain in most matters relating to sex.

I am curious as to what others think about this. Do most well hung men see the size of their dicks as a dominant force in their sexuality? As a group, are we delusional in thinking our big dicks make us sexier and more sexual than we would be otherwise?

Last edited:

AngelKOF

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Size has little to do with it. Yes, if you have 2 clumsy guys, 1 with a 5incher and the other with an 8incher, the 8 is gonna feel better. But I drive my boyfriend WILD when I top, and I'm only 6". It all has to do with learning how to pleasure ur partner, and being sensitive to their response to everything you do. (also, in the case of gays, being a bottom first makes you a MUCH better top than u might think lol)

lookingforamonster

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Youre very correct in my opinion! i know im not as big as your beautiful meat pole, but im bigger than most, and it definitely creates more sexual desire in my partners... and speaking from my own opinion, i definitely find a big huge cock like yours, makes a guy even sexier... and i would find myself in heaven with a cock like yours inside of me! even if you didnt know what you were doing... i could always do the work myself! lol

Fire Stick

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Thanks for sharing your thoughts, lookingformonster, and for the compliments. You have a lot to be proud of, also. I prefer to remain publicly elusive as to my precise where-abouts.

D_Ellerby Eatsprick

Experimental Member
Media
Ok, I grabbed your attention with a catchy title.

I suspect most well hung men attribute much of their sex appeal, sexual prowess, and sexual satisfaction (their own and that of their sexual partners) to their large penises. Speaking for myself, I certainly think my big dick is a critical factor in these aspects of my sex life. I realize I may be biased, though, since all my sex, by definition, involves at least one big dick, and from my own perspective, the sex is reliably pretty damn hot. LOL

For the record, I am not of the foolish opinion that a man is irresistibly desirable or superior in the sack merely because he hung. Certainly, many things – including those with no relation to anatomy or appearance – all have bearing here. Nonetheless, I admit I have always rather easily and perhaps smugly taken it for granted that, at least generally, men with big dicks are naturally at the top of the food chain in most matters relating to sex.

I am curious as to what others think about this. Do most well hung men see the size of their dicks as a dominant force in their sexuality? As a group, are we delusional in thinking our big dicks make us sexier and more sexual than we would be otherwise?

I hate to say it, but in my opinion when it comes to hot, nasty, insatiable sex, it does not just depend on big dick, alone. It can be ANY sized cock... It depends on your partner too... if she has high sex drive and stamina and can handle the abuse of your cock. She has to love your big cock. It also depends on her energy level, and what she likes during sex as well. A woman's sexuality will definitely determine what kind of sex you will get.

Hot, nasty and insatiable sex will also be entirely determined by her level of arousal too and level of inhibition The more aroused she get, the more likely she is likely to be less inhibited and more open to trying new (and sometimes nasty) things. And seeing and touching a big cock will definitely play a role in becoming less inhibited and more aroused - but I imagine that all depends on the woman - how open minded she is and type of personality.

And above of all, it depends on the chemistry you share with that person.

Last edited:

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I think that the superiority of big dicks is strictly confined to the visual world. In pictures and videos there is a definite food chain and size rules. IRL, makes little difference, and a big one is sometimes a disadvantage. Unless you are totally into cock worship, the assumption that just having a big dick is all one needs to bring to bed is boring in a partner.