"Big-Dick humiliation"...Is that what to call it?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by ramwella, Jul 8, 2007.

1. ramwella

ramwella Member

A few days ago I read postings on LPSG about "small-dick humiliation" and cuckolding. Intersting topic. Hot thread. I have never done that, but I think I experienced something similar. I just didn't know what to call it.

I've had sex with about 10 guys. I'm usually the top. Aggressive, dominant, loud. But one time I bottomed for a guy who really turned the tables on me. When he was doing me, he called me limp dick-- said my big dick was just a spare car part-- said I wasn't man enough to deserve a big dick. And I wasn't man enough to satisfy my gf, but he could do it.
    This guy was about 5'10, beefy 190 lbs, avg 7in, military guy. BUT HE WAS SMALLER THAN ME!! I'm 6'5, 218 lbs, 9.25 thick base/tapered head. And there I was with my big hairy legs and size 14 feet in the air listening to this guy bark orders. As it turned out, that was "his thing": making bi, masculine guys bitch out.

No one ever talked to me like that, and it took me to a new place. After the initial shock, I just let him go wherever he wanted with it. It was nice not having to do all the work for change. We had sex several times. Each one got more intense.

Is it big-dick humiliation? Anyone ever heard of that?

2. arliss

Gold Member

Albums:
    this is a new one on me......... .but I have to tell you it sounds really hot....I have sworn I would never let another man penetrate my asshole...although I do enjoy male/male penetration stories as much as i do enjoy penetrating other men.....and yea most if not all of the men I have penetrated are smaller in penis size than myself....but if I ever ass fuck a dude that is larger than myself I will certainly think back to ya story and use it in my role plays....I have a penchant for real masculine guys ..ruff trade ..the skill is in being able to bitch them..the real hard rock ones ..lol once you get a ruff neck to bend over for you he will do anything you tell him.....

3. JMeister

JMeister Member

It's called being a switch. Some time you want to be the dominate one. At other times you want to be the submissive one.

Dick size is irrelevant. I am sure that there are big dicked guys out there that are 100% submissive.

4. Fire Stick

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I have certainly encountered a great many guys who either like or do not mind me being the one with the larger dick. However, I have also run into guys who are sexually aroused by being verbally humiliated for having a small or less large dick. Although I am a strong believer in the philosophy of "to each, his own," I have to admit that I don't really get it. Whereas I can get off on having my cock appreciated, or even sexually "worshiped," for its attributes, I really do not derive pleasure from someone wanting me to belittle him. Even if there is no physical abuse involved, it just always seems like an S&M thing.

5. Act2_Begins_Now

Act2_Begins_Now New Member

I would certainly love to see a picture of that

6. Act2_Begins_Now

Act2_Begins_Now New Member

Sorry, duplicate post

7. basque9

Gold Member

Albums:
    BUT HE WAS SMALLER THAN ME!! I'm 6'5, 218 lbs, 9.25 thick base/tapered head. And there I was with my big hairy legs and size 14 feet in the air listening to this guy bark orders. As it turned out, that was "his thing": making bi, masculine guys bitch out.

No one ever talked to me like that, and it took me to a new place. After the initial shock, I just let him go wherever he wanted with it. It was nice not having to do all the work for change. We had sex several times. Each one got more intense.

Is it big-dick humiliation? Anyone ever heard of that?[/quote]

You and I are hung the same length...I am extremely thick. Anyway, getting bitched out occasionally by a guy is no new thing..it happens to dominant, hung masculine guys when they meet someone who knows how to play them exactly right! I do not think cock size gets factored in when this happens...its just that he was able to bitch you and humiliate you by fucking and totally dominating you! Next time this happens, try stuffing your huge cock in his mouth...bet that shuts him up rather quickly as you bitch out his throat! LOL:tongue: :biggrin1: :wink: :smile:

Allan S. likes this.
  8. arliss

Gold Member

Albums:
    interesting comments......

9. ramwella

ramwella Member

Yeah, but part of my pride in having sex is being able to satisfy someone with my big dick. When I hook-up with a dude my biggest qustions are will he let me fuck him, and if so can he take it all the way to the base? If someone totally disregards that (ignores my big dick), then I don't know what I'm doing there. I didn't realize how much my sexual identity was wrapped up in my dick. I never thought I cold have good sex unless my dick played a major role.

The first 2 guys that I bottomed for each caught me off guard. They changed the script-- gave my dick "low-billing" and cast me as "the bitch". It takes a moment to get used to that. I got turned on by their confidence and take-charge attitude. It was hearing someone say and do the things that I always did.

10. ramwella

ramwella Member

No way! Definitely not S&M. That's just it: UNLESS THERE IS PHYSICAL ABUSE, how can it be any S&M or even B&D? Bad comparison.

11. B_NineInchCock_160IQ

When someone messages or pms me looking for this... I just call it "obnoxious."

12. ramwella

ramwella Member

I don't understand what you're talking about. Explain.

13. DimaBoy

DimaBoy Member

That is some hot stuff. I like the dick humiliation and the power-relation sex. Somebody being the bitch etc. I am pretty average and it turns me on if the dominant guy has a bigger cock than me. And I like it when a good spanking comes along with it :)

14. B_NineInchCock_160IQ

no

15. Fire Stick

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

Ok, maybe S&M is not a great comparison, but my main point is simply that I personally do not enjoy berating another guy because his dick is smaller than mine. Or for any other reason. I do not find inflicting or receiving abuse - even if only verbal -- to be sexy. But, again, for those who may be into this type of thing, may they find one another and be blissfully happy. Generally, I do beleive what people enjoy sexually is their own business (with the obvious exceptions, such as something that involves coercion, children, etc.)

16. Meniscus

Gold Member

I'm rather fascinated that a big, masculine guy who identifies as 80% straight and only 20% gay can get into something like this whereas I, a man who is 99% gay and not particularly masculine could never let go like that. I get what you mean about it being nice to not have to do all the work, and I admire and envy your ability to be so uninhibited. Unfortunately, I think there's a common--and false--notion that the smaller, weaker person takes the passive or submissive role because they are less powerful...not just less powerful, but inferior, a lesser person. Actually, I think it takes a lot of strength, courage, and a fair amount of self-assurance to let go of control and be sexually submissive.

Having said that, I admit that I lack the courage to be submissive. I guess I'm too much of a control freak--because I'm not very confident or self-assured. And you know what? I've got this nagging feeling I'm missing out on something. It's stressful and exhausting to have to be in control all the time; you can't just sit back, have fun, and enjoy the ride.

Having said that, I agree with Fire Stick that verbal humiliation does nothing for me. Being humiliated or belittled is different from being passive/submissive. I don't think I could bring myself do it to someone else, even if he genuinely wanted me to. If someone tried to do it to me, I'd be infuriated. The best case scenario is that he'd be out the door so fast he wouldn't know how he got there. More likely my response would be sudden and vicious.

--Meniscus

17. WhiteZombie

WhiteZombie New Member

Did both paragraphs REALLY have to start with the same three words, dude?

18. Balljunkie

Gold Member

I had this happen to me on the 4th of July. The guy is 5ft.5, and I am 6ft.1. He actually fucked me, and he keeps talking shit about it , and how he "fucked me" and "my ass was in the air". I think that it boosts his ego because I said that I would never bottom. It's funny.

Draft saved Draft deleted