Big dick humiliation

THEDUDEofDestiny

Experimental Member
Media
This might sound weird, but when I fuck my girlfriend I like her to smack me, spit in my face, and choke me while saying that my cock is all I have to offer and that I don't even know how to use it and shit like that. I like normal sex too, but when it's mean and aggressive I cum so hard. I feel like I've got to win her over with my dick. Is this an unusual kink? I can't be the only one

Last edited:

TallGuy4

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm serious, I used to do the same. A previous girl told me all I was good for was my huge cock, and it eventually made its way to my girlfriend. We were in bed fucking hard and she was telling me my big cock was the only reason my exes liked me and they all used me for it. Similar, but not exactly the same. I still loved being told my large dick was my only characteristic that girls enjoyed.

Reactions: sizeking87

ShannonH

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
My ex would say this a lot. Grab my dick and tell me 'this is all you're good for' and that sort of thing. I'm usually the dominant, but during that rare submissive time that could be really hot.

SupremeXL

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My girlfriend says that to me every morning.. She always tells me when strangers are looking at it and tells me my penis shows all the time in clothes

Exbiker

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
One of my exes dressed me up in tight black rubber ( suit, boots, gloves, hood, plus rubber "sheath" pants, like underwear with a sheath part that your dick goes in, lubed up ) and laid me on the bed, tied me spreadeagled to the four posts of the bed, and then got me hard with oral, and then sat on top of me. Well, not just sat. More like straddled - his legs both sides of me, with my rubber covered dick up inside him. Working himself up and down on my dick.

And then, nearing his own orgasm, shouted at me over and over that I was nothing more than his dildo. Nothing more ! Just his DILDO !!

It was odd. But I still enjoyed it in a way ...

:smile:

ths1973

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
the irony of course is that it's not the cock that's being humiliated and ridiculed, but rather the rest of you, including your mind and personality.

lowhung

Superior Member
Media
My ex gf and I used to get into humiliating each other. We kind of fed off of each other on this. We had similar builds -wiry, slender, small feet and hands and large sex organs, meaning my cock and her breasts. I had some good memories...

1. I'd slap her tits (playfully) and she'd slap my cock and we'd try to knock each other off balance.
2. I'd be in the nude and on all fours and she'd stroke my cock until it hung down far beneath me and she'd insult me the whole time, saying I looked like a jackass or a donkey.
3. I was "all cock" or a "walking cock."

Kind of loved it in a sick way...but she carried over too much of that aggression into other areas and I didn't like that after a while and couldn't take it.

Reactions: bertberp

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
I think this isn't all that bizarre. We all know some folks are somewhere on that spectrum. It seems like a lot of guys like to treat women this way, and a lot of gay guys, men. Plus, as others have noted, it's sometimes just an occasional thing.
I think guys are so obsessed with our cocks and being identified ONLY by them isn't all that big a leap to take psychologically.

malvada

Experimental Member
Media
the irony of course is that it's not the cock that's being humiliated and ridiculed, but rather the rest of you, including your mind and personality.

this^

the truth is, i think this about most men i've been with. but i wouldn't say it to their faces.
maybe i will now after reading these responses. ha.

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
This might sound weird, but when I fuck my girlfriend I like her to smack me, spit in my face, and choke me while saying that my cock is all I have to offer and that I don't even know how to use it and shit like that. I like normal sex too, but when it's mean and aggressive I cum so hard. I feel like I've got to win her over with my dick. Is this an unusual kink? I can't be the only one

You can't humiliate a "big dick". :rolleyes:
You're probably just pussy whipped lol

derrick10

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My ex-wife told the court room and the magistrate that she hopes the only thing good I could give our son was a big dick and the rest of me was useless. LOL. We are friends now LMAO.

someone2004uk

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
One of my exes dressed me up in tight black rubber ( suit, boots, gloves, hood, plus rubber "sheath" pants, like underwear with a sheath part that your dick goes in, lubed up ) and laid me on the bed, tied me spreadeagled to the four posts of the bed, and then got me hard with oral, and then sat on top of me. Well, not just sat. More like straddled - his legs both sides of me, with my rubber covered dick up inside him. Working himself up and down on my dick.

And then, nearing his own orgasm, shouted at me over and over that I was nothing more than his dildo. Nothing more ! Just his DILDO !!

It was odd. But I still enjoyed it in a way ...

:smile:

I have this exact fantasy too. Although I'm the one who objectivises the big dick. Although in my head his cock isn't sheathed, possibly even a bit pumped too.

Think it has something to do with the fact I like a guy who can admit he's got a big dick and liked playing u to that fact :)

WhatchuDoin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I Was Talking With An Old Gf About Anal Sex One Time And She Asked If I HadDone That Before. I Told I Had Experimented With It Twice In The Past With Ex Gfs. She Said "How Do They Feel About Their Assholes Having To SHop At The Big And Tall Now?" Hot.