Big dick in NYC?

B_jasmine-nyc

Just Browsing
Media
Hi, I'm "Sex Kitten" and I write a sex blog, Swing in the City. I was recently featured in Time Out NY, and interviewed by the New York Times. I am 26 years old, and naturally curvy with natural 36DD's. I am located in NYC, and I absolutely LOVE big dick.

The biggest guy I've been with is Lexington Steele (yes, I swear -- I met him at Casbar at his "birthday party" in December). I have been addicted ever since.

I am a swinger, and I do have a husband who is straight but enjoys tag-teaming me with a huge cock. :biggrin1: I also throw swing parties in NYC, and I am able to attract a young, attractive crowd to my events.

If you're hung and want to hook up -- CONTACT ME :) I also have a few girlfriends who are interested in meeting hung men as well. Hosting is not a problem... and yes, I am for real.

I was so inspired exploring this site that I started a "Monsters of Cock" contest on my blog. The winner will get free admission to my next party, and will be highlighted on the blog. I encourage you to apply. Of course, besides those "prizes," I will want to have a little private time with the winner myself ;)

Last edited:

B_jasmine-nyc

Just Browsing
Media
Thanks! :) I started writing it because honestly, no females write about the real deal. It's always fluff! I couldn't stand reading that garbage, so I took it upon myself to write what men and women would both enjoy!

thickanduncut9x6

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi, I'm "Sex Kitten" and I write a sex blog, Swing in the City. I was recently featured in Time Out NY, and interviewed by the New York Times. I am 26 years old, and naturally curvy with natural 36DD's. I am located in NYC, and I absolutely LOVE big dick.

The biggest guy I've been with is Lexington Steele (yes, I swear -- I met him at Casbar at his "birthday party" in December). I have been addicted ever since.

I am a swinger, and I do have a husband who is straight but enjoys tag-teaming me with a huge cock. :biggrin1: I also throw swing parties in NYC, and I am able to attract a young, attractive crowd to my events.

If you're hung and want to hook up -- CONTACT ME :) I also have a few girlfriends who are interested in meeting hung men as well. Hosting is not a problem... and yes, I am for real.

I was so inspired exploring this site that I started a "Monsters of Cock" contest on my blog. The winner will get free admission to my next party, and will be highlighted on the blog. I encourage you to apply. Of course, besides those "prizes," I will want to have a little private time with the winner myself ;)[/QUOTE

Last edited:

B_jasmine-nyc

Just Browsing
Media
I think perhaps "fofput" has confused a swinger with a whore. I choose my partners with discretion and always use protection. I am STD free.

I'm not sure why a person in a forum entitled "Large Penis Support Group" would offend a supporter just looking for big dick. Way to piss of one of the few real females here. I thought perhaps this forum would be a judgment-free zone, but hey, it's the Internet -- and everyone makes unfounded assumptions.

But of course, it MUST be true that all swingers are old, nasty people or STD-ridden whores... Haha!

cockneedy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
maybe just alot of bad humor and wannabe hung guys. you sound like a special woman, this is from a cuckold who believes women deserve what they want, and are smart enough to get it.

cockneedy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
anytime jasmine, i only have 7 inches or i'd volunteer. but from the pictures here i think there are at least a few big cocks for you.

B_jasmine-nyc

Just Browsing
Media
I just wanted to thank "EndowedGentlemn9" for a lovely Sunday afternoon fuck session. After receiving his email on Saturday and subsequently sending my number, I heard back from this sexy stud almost immediately. Endowed was interested in joining the "big dick competition" for my blog. We planned a meet the next day, and -- after some small talk, I opened his pants to unleash a monster cock! Big dick competition, what an excuse ;)

My husband took me from behind as I sucked Endowed's thick nine inch dick. But I couldn't take it anymore -- I had to have Endowed inside me. I slid a magnum on his beautiful cock, and rode Endowed until he came. It was so fucking hot!

Endowed has been invited as one of the lucky 5 single males to attend my Cinco de Mayo swing party this Saturday. He is a credit to this board. It is so good to meet a well-mannered, attractive, HUNG guy... I already told my girl-friends what a cutie he is!

Now this is what this LPSG group should be all about!

Last edited:
D

deleted349934

Hahaha, Are you for real?

I don't live up there but I travel up there every so often.. Definitely be up there a few times this summer. Check out my pics n hit me up if you're interested.