Big dick in NYC?

D_Willard Willywad

Account Disabled
Media
Hi Jasmine.... How are you guys???

Havent seen you in a while, we should get together soon..

And for everyone here, Jasmine is the REAL DEAL... NO BS... She is a very pretty , fun, outgoing SWINGER....Imagine that..

B_jasmine-nyc

Just Browsing
Media
Andrewwww! You're the best, hun. I want you to come to my next party on the 20th :)

I can't wait to fuck, and suck, that lovely dick of yours...

xoxo
~Jas

longjewdong

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow. Great Blog. I've lived in the city the last 8 years and have only heard...what I thought were "tall tales" about this type of lifestyle. I've already booked-marked the site...and have a lot of reading to catch up on.

B_jasmine-nyc

Just Browsing
Media
Well you haven't missed much, the swing club scene is just... bad! That's why I started doing my own events. You can't find any events that cater to young, good-looking people out there. I would really like to do some more events aimed at girls who want multiple guys, but that's always tricky!

longjewdong

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well you haven't missed much, the swing club scene is just... bad! That's why I started doing my own events. You can't find any events that cater to young, good-looking people out there. I would really like to do some more events aimed at girls who want multiple guys, but that's always tricky!

Well. Let me know if you have any girlfriends in nyc for me...as mentioned in your earlier posts ;) Have a great weekend!

DAVISDAVE

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hiya.

I normally have a flight to NY once a month and generally 2-3 days rest time.

I would be glad to make this new experience of swinging.

If you re really for real and I qualify the criteria, contact me, I got Msn, Skype, Facebook.

Looking forward.

Cheers