Big Dick In Public

wellhung9

Experimental Member
Media
Does anyone have any "real" videos of a guy being naked in public maybe on a nude beach and he attracts a lot of stares and you can see the girls reactions? I've seen two videos from a nude beach, but they are very brief.

D_Wally Walnuts

Experimental Member
Media

TheLiberator

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Personally, I think all the "Big Guys" out there shouldn't be so eager to show off their penises in Public. Let women keep the stigma of what is big and what is small. Let them keep their standards as they are. Then whip yours out and scare the shit out of them.

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The fact is that at real nude beaches, very few women show a visible reaction to well-hung men.

When I lived in San Diego, I often went to a nude beach. On weekends, when the weather was nice, there were thousands of people there. Of course there were a few men who were well-hung, but they were neither followed around or stared at by women.

wellhung9

Experimental Member
Media
I know nude beaches aren't supposed to be sexual, I was just using it as an example. I feel like it's really easy to find chicks parading around naked in public teasing guys, and was hoping someone knew of some videos where the role is reversed. Of course there are probably a lot less of those vids out there for multiple reasons.....

Mongo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Some people will find this creepy since it's basically some huge dude stroking himself in public and filming it (from the point of view of his dick more or less). They even added scary music. What I found kind of funny was how reluctantly that second woman walks away. It's like a part of her wants to stay and watch :p

efukt.com - maker of lulz - 10 Inches Of Terror

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

OPPinSLC

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Some people will find this creepy since it's basically some huge dude stroking himself in public and filming it (from the point of view of his dick more or less). They even added scary music. What I found kind of funny was how reluctantly that second woman walks away. It's like a part of her wants to stay and watch :p

I thought the music was funny;)

Thanks for posting

MuscleBoundMan

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I agree no real special attention to my cock on nude beaches. I think everyone is trying to keep it from being sexual. They go out of their way not to stare especially at boners. It's cool because some men are actually quite insecure, even as much as many of women. It's hard to not notice you bud getting a stiffy in front of you, but you know why and understand, just still not a "normal" thing guys experience with each other. If using a camera weren't a complete out of bounds move on nude beaches you would see lots of video of guys hard on the beach. It happens very easily because the conditions are perfect for it.

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
. If using a camera weren't a complete out of bounds move on nude beaches you would see lots of video of guys hard on the beach. It happens very easily because the conditions are perfect for it.

That has not been my experience.

When I lived in San Diego, I often went to Black's Beach. On weekends during nice weather, there were thousands of nude people there. It was very unusual to see anyone with an erection. In fact, one could go that beach several times without seeing an erection.

This is not to discount MuscleBoundMan's experience, which may be different from mine.

CuriousGuy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Gorgeous piece of meat, never see anything like this when I walk in the park, lol.