Big dick isnt as good for once

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by B_JarredB, Mar 16, 2010.

1. B_JarredB

B_JarredB New Member

So my friend just proved why its better to have a tiny dick. We were both in the car and had to piss incredibly badly. We decided we had to piss in bottles so we both got some soda bottles and he just stuck it in there and let it go. I couldnt get the head in so i ended up making a mess before i made him pull over and i did it on the side of the highway, publicly.

2. LilPony

LilPony New Member

I'd forgo having a tiny dick for random awkward little things like that. I like my big meat too much.

3. At.your.cervix

Gold Member

Albums:
    :eek: I can't even imagine what it would be like to have a dickhead so tiny that it could fit in a soda bottle opening.

4. Pitbull

Gold Member

Keep your big dick.
    Get a bigger bottle.

5. denton85

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Just buy large Snapple bottles. The opening should be big enough to piss in it (assuming you aren't erect and trying to piss)

6. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

Meh, just try to focus your pisstream at the opening and you'll do fine :smile:
    When having a bigger dick, you just learn to work with it to gobsmack the ones with the tiny ones :biggrin:

7. gaston28

gaston28 Member

had to do that on road trips before, the gaatorAid bottle work well, bigger opening

8. B_quietguy

B_quietguy New Member

At least your dick head did not expand and stuck inside the bottle.

I'd get a bigger bottle with a resealable cap.

What would women do in this situation? Just hold it until they get to the next rest stop?

9. Incocknito

Gold Member

This is stupid. Your piss stream is not as wide as your entire penis.

It is only as wide as your piss slit. Which is a few millimetres or so. Unless you've been fingering your piss slit your piss slit is NOT bigger than the diameter of any drinking bottle.

Penis size does not factor into pissing in a bottle.

Also I don't think being able to fit your dick in small spaces is a good enough reason to want a "tiny" dick over a "big" one.

10. mako shark

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Actually being longer makes this an easier task as you can lay your dick over the edge of the seat and then point it downward towards a bottle. (I know because I've had to do it into a soda can while at a construction delay on I-5).

11. Mr_Bulldog

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    OK you try keeping it aimed into a bottle while bumping and vibrating in a car going down the road. That shit is difficult haha.

12. swiper007

swiper007 New Member

Albums:
    i rather just piss on myself than be equipped with a bottle fit penis

13. chestybbwsizequeen

chestybbwsizequeen New Member

Albums:
    7-11 Big Gulp cups should do it lol

14. uhdicktedtocock

uhdicktedtocock New Member

Albums:
    Roadtrips are one of the times I envy men for their anatomy. I am that chick on the road that will hold it til the next rest stop...torture when that means nothing but open road for 30-50 miles. I suppose this is when I should've just pulled my Jeep over to the side of the road but with my luck that would be when the cars would suddenly come out of seemingly nowhere! Also, as a woman...we can't really just jerk it in a direction to get the last drop to fly off and then zip back up.

But considering if I had a cock I'd have a perma-boner to hide from the public, I'll take the torture/hassle of having to wait til the next rest stop. ;)

15. MagnumBoy

MagnumBoy New Member

This thread reminds me of the best "drunk" story I think I've ever experienced:

In 2003, I went camping in Joshua Tree with some friends. It was a diverse group. Some single guy friends, two couples, a few girls, and a boat-load of booze. All of us, about 10, were sitting around the campfire. It should've been a fun time, especially with the three single girls there. But, it wasn't. They were being pretty prissy, uptight, and in general, uncooperative about the whole camping experience. They were listening to a lame ass CD on a stereo they brought with them to the campground.

About 10:30 p.m., two of my closest friends, we'll call them J & M, decided we should go to Joshua Tree town and check out the local bar scene. Our friends, not realiziing we were actually fet up with them, lent us the lame CD for our car ride into town. So, we took the CD and headed off into town in my BMW. This was a real small bar on 29 Palms Highway - and the only one around - across from WalMart. No kidding.

We proceeded to get plastered in the bar. I recall dancing with some girls in the bar, and chillin' with my two buds. I also remember being up on the live band stage making out with a girl. It was that crazy!

At 2 a.m., my friends and I decided to take off, but not before deciding to grab a bite to eat at the Jack in the Box across 29 Palms Highway. So, I got in the car - in the driver's seat, started up the car, and make a u-turn across 29 Palms Highway. My friends and I were bantering about the fun we had inside the dive bar and all the fun we had in there. We were talking so much and laughing so much as I made a right turn into the WalMart/Jack in the Box parking lot. The laughter continued as I made the second right into the parking aisle. I was about to make the third right down the aisle into the Jack in the Box driveway when the car lurched and the airbags deployed! Damn, I drove right over the end cap of the parking aisle into some bushes at about 25 mph!!!

My buddy M had been turned around in the passenger seat talking to J when the airbags deployed. He got a nasty cut on his right forearm. J was just busting up laughing at the whole thing. I got out of the car and looked at the car, too drunk really to comprehend what just happened. J & M decided we should try to push the car out of the parking lot drive aisle into a parking space. But we were too drunk to immediately realize that the front suspension on the BMW had been sheared off by the six inch high parking lot island!

Two dudes came out of the Jack in the Box nearby to take out the trash. We asked them if we could get something to eat. They laughed and said that we needed a car in order to drive through the after hours drive through! Bastards.

So, we called a tow truck to tow the car down to Palm Springs. While we waited, my friend J got three Gatorade bottles and some Rice Krispy treats (I haven't a friggin clue why he got those rice treats) for us to munch on while we waited for the tow truck.

About a half hour later, the flat bed tow truck arrived. The driver managed to drag the car onto the tow truck, but it became readily apparent that not all of us could fit into the cab of the tow truck for the ride down to Palm Springs. So, despite the illegality of the affair, the driver let us ride in the BMW on the back of the tow truck all the way into Palm Springs - about a 60 minute ride. On the way there, we listened to the lame CD because it was the only real source of entertainment available. But, after a night full of drinking, I had to take a piss. And, this is how my story relates to this thread....

My buddies turned away, but I whipped out my dick and pissed into the 32 oz Gatorade bottle. I knew I had some size on me, but was really surprised that my cockhead wouldn't fit into the neck of the bottle. The bottle looked so wide to me. So, I just held my cockhead against the top of the bottle and took a piss. My buddies, I guess hearing the piss flowing and their curiosity getting the best of them, couldn't believe I was doing it in the car and decided to watch. It was surreal. J made a comment about the thickness of my dick as I was finishing. I think all I said was "thanks" and said I hope it was a good show for them! :) M said I looked big and hoped I hadn't ruined any ladies with the thing. That caused us to all laugh.

They decided to wait until we got to Palm Springs to take a leak on the side of the road on Palm Canyon Drive. They practically lept out of the car when the tow truck driver made a momentary pause at one of the intersections on the roadway.

Continuing, the BMW got offloaded at Palm Springs BMW. By then, it was about 3:30 a.m. The tow truck driver was kind enough to take us to the nearest hotel.

Unfortunately, when we got there to try to get a room for the night, the night clerk told us that all the rooms were full because it was Gay Pride Weekend in Palm Springs!! Here we were, three straight guys, trying to check in the night before Gay Pride Weekend. It was hilarious! The night clerk called around to several other hotels before giving up and concluding there were no other hotel rooms available in Palm Springs on that Friday night. So, J & M, and I headed to Denny's down the road for a bite to eat. I called a taxi to take us back to Joshua Tree, which took an hour and cost about $100! When we got there, it was nearly daylight. J settled in his pickup truck bed, M crawled into his tent, and I crawled into my tent for about 1 hour of sleep before the big hike on Saturday! It was probably the most fun and worst weekend I've ever had at the same time!

Draft saved Draft deleted