big dick jealousy

big_boy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
the entire premise of that group is flawed, the average length of black men is not 7" and all those so called "big black cock" websites are there to enforce a myth and a fantasy that people seem to have about black men no doubt created by a black man with a small dick who decided to over compensate.
It's like saying that all asian men have small penises. Do white men have magic penises that produce purple cum?

B_Chris_9_inches

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
such a stupid site, all the pictures of white guys on there are like 5" or less, and all the pictures of black guys are like 8" or more!!

How can they say black men are bigger when they only put pics of small white cocks!!

I think in my life time, let alone on this site, iv seen much more white guys with big cocks than i have seen black guys, not say that white guys are bigger either, but seeing as there are more white people in the world, i would say there is more room for variation!!

It is stupid to judge colour to penis!!

just setting up a lively debate :biggrin1: lol!!

Wave

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
yeah yeah yeah, sterotypes are bad but generalisations are how we make science happen to begin with. in my humble experience, having at this point been intimate with as many men of color as i have with white guys so that i can at least say there's some kind of fairness to the sampling process.....black guys are definitley more endowed, normally. :tongue:

ftlauderdale_frank

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hey guys,
I did not look at the site....but it's all bullshit. Seen lots cocks in my years and can not say one color is bigger or smaller.....Read the polls that show Asian men have small cocks....but at the gym.....I have seen some pretty well hung Asian dudes. Also some black guys with smaller cocks as well.
So just be happy with what the good Lord gave you......Yes, I agree having a few more inches would be fun.....but most ladies I know....could give a shit. Many are more interested in the bulge in the back of your pants (size of your wallet).....
Get out there and swing that big dick no matter if it's 5 inches or 10.....have fun with it! That's all that counts!

pichulon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It is a stupid myth, and ver confortable stereotype for balck people. I have nothing against black people, but when I come across this crappy topic, let me remind all those black men that like to portray this image,
..if you want to go by made up stereotypes, then, lets go full 100% force on M:

Black men are hung like horses,
Black men are inferior IQ wise.
Black men are lazy and live out of the goverment.
Black men do not care for their children.
Balck men like fried chicken the most........

we could go on and on and on............
you tell me, like the stereotypes?????

Really. Jealousy??? Don't Think So. And to think that the big dick myth is the only thing that the black man has to hang their hat on against white men. LMAO

Nce cocks at work