Verified
Gold
Media
Los Angeles, California, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
For you big dick lovers, large penis supporters, size queens and the men they love, here are some very, very short stories about guys with huge cocks. These were all tweets designed to lure and entice the erotica reader into trying Peter’s spicy blend of fiction, anatomy and HEA (Happily Ever After). Enjoy.

This first series comes from one of Peter’s earlier works, The Anaconda Copper, set in Anaconda, MT. The Sheriff, Whelan Dowd, is nicknamed Stack after the massive smokestack that dominates the town.

The sheriff's cock was huge. Throughout high school and into his early twenties, his cock grew far beyond the limits of normal male anatomy. Only twice he managed to have sex with eager ladies, but both women went to the hospital. Then he gave up sex with women.

The whole town knew about Sheriff Stack's monstrous appendage and the women in the hospital. No woman would have him after that. At the station, he soothed his loneliness by Jerking his huge cock. He thought, "I dunno. Maybe with men."
Stack intended to keep his secret. Sodomy is a crime, and he was sworn to uphold the law.
He lowered his pants. Thinking about his old partner, Stack sat at his desk stroking his long, thick cock. It was late, and he needed to close up the station. He came fast.
Stack said, “I’m sure we can find a way for you to work it off.” He grinned, then leaned back in his chair, revealing his huge penis from behind the desk.
The giant cock lured Ben like a lodestone. His dry mouth got wet.
“Please, officer, can we do it in the cell?”
Stack’s semi-hard cock swung freely. It was already danglinng to his knee and swelling quickly.
Ben whistled appreciatively. “Jesus Christ! That’s impossible. It has to be the biggest dick in the West.”
Stack grinned. “It’s not hard yet. Can you help”?
Stack raised the end of his cock to Ben’s mouth.
Ben greedily tried to put the cock in his mouth, but only half the head fit. He nursed greedily on the swelling meat until it was too thick to fit in his mouth. He had to lick it like an ice cream cone
Buck swallowed the first few inches of the cop's massive fuck stick, bobbing up and down like he was looking for apples. Every thirty seconds, he pulled the head out and exchanged the air in his lungs, then sent it back down as deep as it could go.
Stack wanted to see the gaping anus his powerful rod created. He pulled his cock out and shot a coffee mug’s worth of cum on Ben’s backside. The boy’s anus was wide open, like a mother crowning at birth. Stack’s cum ran in rivulets into the wide open hole.
Buck coughed and pulled back. It hurt his tonsils when Stack’s thick cock tried to force its way past. Stack let out a moan. Buck pressed inch after inch of the massive fuckstick down his throat, until he reached the short and curlies.
Buck knew how to fuck a virgin. He rapidly thrust the thickest part of his cock up and down the Sheriff’s rectum, never exiting and only entering fully for punctuation to his fast short strokes.
The sheriff was in a heaven he couldn’t imagine a few days ago.
“Sir, I ain't sure what I'm seeing.”
“It’s a wallet in my front pocket, you queer.” Folks never spoke about the sheriff's 'deformity'.
“If you say so, sir.” The lad stared in awe as the long thick lump in Stack’s pants swelled and stretched towards his knee.
Sheriff Stack’s virgin ass ached. Buck was an invading army in his shitter. He saw his own ungodly huge cock bouncing up and down each time Buck gave a thrust from below. Stack wondered how anyone ever could have taken more than his tip. Bottoming is hard work.
Guido had a huge cock. It was thick, long and hard as a rock. A wide vein ran along the underside. Still, it was dwarfed by Sheriff Stack's monster.
Stack liked the law, but he loved the power he had over people. His cock was part of how he controlled them.
Stack fucked in a frenzy, causing Lars’s equally huge cock to bob and bounce. Stack touched his sore nipples; the signal shot straight to his balls, traveled up his cock and out to his head. With that, he shot his load in his grey-haired friend.

@PeterSchutes on Twitter

Badunkbadonk

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Shall I keep going? The next one is “Bunkhouse Buddies” the story of what happened to Buck after he was dropped off at the Big Hole ranch. I’ll only post if there’s interest.

Badunkbadonk

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Here are 4 big-dick micro-fiction stories drawn from the novel "Bunkhouse Buddies".

Buck loved to get fucked. Usually, his fat cock attracted, then frightened away the size hungry men, fleeing him without so much as a hand job. In the army, Buck had discovered that his ass drove men wild, so long as he could disguise his thick meat.

Sal applied the jelly liberally to his knee-length cock, then worked a glob up into Buck’s crack. He worked one finger, then two into Buck. The young cowboy didn't protest, just wriggled and grinned with anticipation.
Buck loved to get fucked.

“How do you want it, Buck? Long and slow, fast and deep”?
“I want you to push that monster all the way in and out. Long and Fast.” And that's exactly what happened. Sal arched his back to extract 90% of his cock, then quickly pushed his way deep inside Buck.

Dick Burns slid back and forth like a locomotive, gathering speed gradually. He smiled down at Buck, whose rock hard cock was dripping prostate juice. Dick was fucking this tenderfoot just right. It was rare to find a man who enjoyed getting fucked this much.

Reactions: B_er and laptoper

Badunkbadonk

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Here are 7 big-dick micro-fiction stories drawn from the novel "Cloistered". More Big Dick Fiction is queued up in the wings.

Vicente realized in his 18th year that he wouldn't marry. His cock was so big, it scared women away. In a small town like Guanajuato, his reputation spread like wildfire. His only alternative was the lonely life of a bachelor, or the priesthood. He chose the latter.

Padre Ochoa’s eyes were saucers. Instinctively, he grabbed Vicente’s cock. He stroked and marveled as it went from enormous to impossible. It was bigger than a baby. The priest struggled to hold the enormous slab of engorged meat, nearly dropping it on Vicente’s face.

Jean-Pierre slicked up his cock with generous amounts of spit before pushing back in. The pain was completely gone. Vicente loved the way the thick cock head pressed on his prostate, then invaded his guts. The pressure made Vicente dribble clear precum on the floor.

Around the room, whimpers and moans mingled with grunts and curses. One by one, the Cardinals popped off, filling their younger partners. Vicente and his cohort of young acolytes were still immune to pain, seeing honey mead visions and writhing with pleasure.

Vicente aimed his cock towards the loose hole and entered with no resistance. All the booze and fucking had turned Hans from a door to a hallway. With ease, Vicente popped past the anus, and down the chute. When Vicente struck home. Hans jerked violently.

Hans said, “I can't see your face. Let's do like Mommy and Daddy do.”
Vicente lifted Hans and rotated him around on his back. Because Hans was so thin, Vicente could see the outline of his own cock digging inside the young priest’s belly. Their eyes locked.

Every morn㏌g Ha㎱ gave his gap㏌g hole to Vicente. who never tired of filing it with his semen. Sexual slavery aside, Vicente had few complaints. He had 3 meals a day, a partner who easily accommodated his massⅳe prick, and all the luxuries the Vatican could proⅵde.

Badunkbadonk

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Here’s one composed right now, on the fly:

Straddling Chester’s lap, the muscular acrobat squatted then sat, allowing the enormous cock to snake its way up his guts until it was balls deep. Chester was impressed by the extreme tolerance for pain that he saw in this and so many other athletes. He bucked when the man began to slide up and down his giant pole.

Badunkbadonk

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
More big dicks - Dark as a a Dungeon. Shorty McCool is a towel boy at a Kentucky coal mine. There is a sequence where Shorty is given some dime-store amphetamine; those micro-stories are told in present tense rather than past tense.

Sam rode me like a pony, but he was so loose, it was like throwing a hot dog down a hallway. His ass lips hugged my pole like a drunk stripper. He found the right angle for me to poke his prostate, and just worked it.

“Fuck Shorty. You're gonna poke a hole inside me with that. I want you to go in and never come out.”
I push in, expecting resistance, but he has one of those magical man vaginas that inhales huge cocks. I slide to the back, but I still have four inches to go.

That day’s events awoke in me a sense of pride. I had a huge fucking dick; it made me special, not ugly or deformed. Shame had kept me from jacking off. I never wanted to touch my giant cock because it was a disgrace. Now I couldn’t stop stroking my big dick.

Thinking about Sam helplessly impaled on my too-big dick made me want to rub myself to orgasm. I’d heard of jacking off but had never tried it.
At home, sniffing Sam’s discarded undies, I jacked off, reliving that long descent into the coal mine.
I push my Lees down past my knees and stand, erect.
All three men make the sound a baby makes taking in air right before letting loose a huge wail. Instead of tears, there are envious comments. “Shit, he ain't fucking me with that thing.”

Fred is behind me. He reaches around and undoes my belt. He undoes the top button of my Lees and unzips me. Of course, nothing comes out, because the end of my swelling dick is trapped near my right knee.

Willy kneels to the ground. He licks and probes with his long tongue, exploring my crack. He whispers in my ear. “Don't worry, Shorty. I can tell it's your first time. I'm a pro. I promise you won't feel any pain.”
Men always make promises they can't keep.

The lights in the room dim. I shoot rope after rope of cum into Moose, filling his ass, until it squirts out of Moose’s hole past the edges of my cock. I withdraw my entire cock, and with it gushes an avalanche of white semen and clear baby oil. Moose is so tiny down there, I wonder if he can cum.

The Vaseline made for a fast ride. Within three or four minutes I was shooting sperm deep inside Lloyd’s gut. He squeezed my cock with his ass, moaning and playing with his fat cock. As I fucked the last drops into him, he shot a load on my kitchen floor.

The men would stand together in the hot group showers, lathering up to remove the coal dust. Soap was free, but the men seemed to run out a lot, so I was tasked with going into the mass of wet bodies to deliver bars of soap every ten minutes or so.

Working in the showers, I saw so many naked men. Some were ugly, but most of them were good-looking. There was one miner who made my dick hard just looking at him. He had short copper brown hair, dark eyes, a red beard, and a dick that rivaled mine.

In his changing room, Frank put my hand on his crotch. Under his black jeans, I could feel he was hard and very, very big.
“What time you off, Shorty?”
I went back to the locker room and danced for joy. Frank was smoking in the parking lot when my shift ended.

Frank pulled out, bringing forth a river of his semen cascading like a waterfall to the floor. “Who’s next? He's all loose and wet for you now.”
The chains were starting to chafe, but I wanted more. One by one, men came at me from behind and fucked me.

The leather man knew if he thought I liked it, he would stop. So I did a Brer’ Rabbit.
I moaned and cried as if I were in terrible pain.
“Does that hurt, little faggot”?
I nodded my head. “Ow! Fuck! You’re ripping me apart.”
Secretly, I couldn't get enough.

In the changing room, Jake fucked me hard with his salami-sized cock, stroking my huge cock in rapid strokes. I groaned. Jizz flew out of my cock over and over, landing in my mouth, in my hair, on my eyelids, my chest, my chin, and all over Jake’s abdomen.

Earl stood up and yanked off his underwear, revealing his fat cock. It was as big around as mine, but not as long. He shoved his cock in my face and leaned against the sofa, forcing his way into my throat. I swallowed him greedily.

Earl pushed me against the shower wall. I used one foot to brace myself . He entered me immediately, plunging past my rectum. My whole ass was filled with his fat cock. It burned for a minute, but then the pain was replaced with profound sensual delight.

Earl picked up the pace. Fucking me hard, he picked me up and carried me around the room impaled on his gate-crashing wide cock. I wrapped my legs around his waist, supported by his hips and muscular thighs.

I said, “Earl, you fucked me so good, I can't stop thinking about it.”
"I was hoping you'd return the favor.” Earl yanked off his drawers, revealing his fat cock, big around as mine, but not as long. He lifted his legs off the couch, revealing a nice pink hole.

Badunkbadonk

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Insanely hot - I want to be both the tops and bottoms <3. Any longer stories with extremely hairy men with huge endowments?
'Confessions of a Rodeo Clown' has a few hairy men, although I don't recall spending a lot of time talking about how hairy they are. I leave some of it up to your imagination. Here are 25 very short samples:

“That doctor in El Paso filled my sac with silicone. I got hard when I saw what it did to my balls. My dick was average, but it looked small next to my nut sac. He offered to do my dick. In 5 minutes, I was way thicker. I went back too many times. I can’t fuck now.”

“That was damn good work out there kid.” Cody frowned. “What, these?”
He cupped his swollen balls. “They’re always like that after a ride.”
The locker room was empty. He grabbed my hand and put it on his swollen nut sack.
“They feel hot to you?”

“The silicone was addictive; I went back too many times.”
I said, “Did your balls stop hurting?”
“Each time, my ride got easier. But -- ”
He pulled out thickest cock I ever seen and grapefruit balls.
“I’ll be danged! It’s huge!”
Sonny sighed. “It is.”

“Think you can suck mine?”
Sizing up Cody's big dick, I doubted it, but I could at least give it a try. I turned blue trying to force it in. I only managed a couple of inches of his fat cock. Cody tried to pull it away.
"Wait!" I wasn't no quitter.

“Yeah, suck my dick, clown boy.”
Cody’s bush of hair tickled my nostrils. He held my head down. My throat looked like a snake swallowing a rabbit. I ran out of air. Just before I would’ve passed out, he let go. I sprang back, gasping for oxygen.

After two terrible minutes, my ass started to remember Cody’s fat cock. I groaned and pushed back hard, trying to squeeze every single inch of him up in my guts. His hips squished my butt. He still had two or three inches to go.

Cody Cameron's jean legs was big around as tree trunks and skin tight, nearly busting the seams. His hands played with an extra hat rolled up and shoved deep in his pocket; I found out later it wasn’t a hat and it wasn’t in his pocket neither.

Cody musta been part bull, because even soft, his pecker was thick as a Coke can and twice as long. His balls were big, but his fat dick dwarfed them. He was so big, he couldn’t use a fly like regular folks; it would never fit through the opening.

Cody pushed me until only the very tip was inside, then dropped me hard so the whole thing went in at once. If this was the rodeo, they'd award extra points for his long, perfect strokes.
Looking past my flopping cock, I saw our balls smack into each other.

Cody rubbed his long, thick cock though the pant leg. “Are you sure this is what you want?”
I nodded.
He reached into his jeans, freeing his monster dick. I sucked my teeth. He gave me a vial of amyl nitrite. “You’re gonna need this more than ever.”

Cody's bulge was obscene. The doctor’s eyes grew wider and wider with each inch Cody revealed. It doubled over on itself as he hauled it out of his pants. At last it flopped out the top and cascaded down to his knees

Cowboys, dads and businessmen rubbed their crotches while I pissed. When I was done peeing, still shaking it out, a well-dressed man grabbed my wrists and dragged me into a stall. I tried to fight back. Then he unzipped and pulled out a huge dick.

Guilherme was huge, but only half the size of Cody. With Cody watching, I let out a moan, and sat down hard on Guilherme's cock. I lifted a little too high; the Brazilian's cock slipped out ,but he expertly guided it back into my loose hole.

Guilherme was unnaturally handsome. He had big full lips, a dark beard, light brown skin, green eyes, chaps, faded blue jeans, black cowboy shirt and a cowboy hat. But I soon forgot his face when I saw the huge chunk of meat in those blue jeans.

He told me to push out like I was taking a shit. It made no sense until I did it. Another half inch went in. There was a forest fire in my ass. I saw stars. I lunged forward, letting him fall out of me. My hole slammed closed.

I climbed up on top of Cody’s dick. Together we found the spot where my hole could let his giant head in. I sat down on it. It burned. My face twisted from the pain. I didn’t want my cowboy to change his mind, so at the same time I said, “Mmm, yeah.”

I could only go halfway before it got too tight. I needed to loosen him up, so I sped up my strokes. Each time, I felt Cody let me in a little more. Once he was loose, I fucked with abandon.
Cody, the big bull-riding cowboy, grabbed the sheets and grunted with pain.

I grabbed hold of my dick and stroked it hard. In less than a minute, I was over the edge. My groin burned hot. A rush of warm, white cream flew out of me and hit the headboard. The rest ran down my dick in giant globs like a cum fountain.

I let Cody do all the work, which was how he liked it. He pressed his hips into my butt cheeks, burying his full length inside me. One hand held my chest from behind. He spit into his free hand, reached around and jerked me off.

In the arena, the crowd roared. Out behind the stables, the three of us fucked. Cody slid his massive cock through my hole, My eyes fluttered. I trembled. Kurt held me down.
Cody found the magic spot. I pounded the hay bale.
“Damn! You’re so big.”

That's when I noticed that Kurt the Canadian bull-rider was getting hard. Even at half mast it looked enormous on him, because he was so skinny. I thought if he got much harder, he was gonna lose all the blood in his head and pass out.

The Georgian stayed on for the whole ride. When he dismounted, his crotch looked puffy and swollen. His balls had been banging hard on that bull. I bet he couldn't wait to get to the locker room where he could hold them. Why was I thinking about that?

The pilot led me into an empty restroom and locked the door.
“You want I fuck you, or you fuck me?”
I said. “My friend is so big, I wouldn’t even feel you inside me.”
He brutally forced me to my knees, whipping out his dick. It was big, but not huge. I was bigger.

Unable to see, I heard a guy spit and wipe it on my ass, then he stuck it in my hole. A second cowboy forced his thick cock in beside the first.
“This clown is looser than a bucket of night crawlers!”
The room filled with laughter. I was ashamed it felt so good.

When he pushed forward two more inches, my eyes fluttered and I moaned. His balls tickled my stretched butthole. He was all the way in.
After that, he didn’t waste time. He took short, fast strokes, like a jackhammer. His big balls slammed into mine.

Cody’s hips slammed hard against my bottom. I was stretched and trembling from his giant cock.
I saw another big dick. Cody motioned him over.
I opened wide and took him in. The thick head filled my mouth. I swallowed him like a hungry snake gobbling up a rat.

This was not pa㏌.It was magic.It was good no matter which direction I moved.I rode him up and down,go㏌g deeper with each dow㎱troke.I would lift my ass until I was almost empty,then plunge down hard.I never felt so full. I was happy as a hog ㏌ shit.

joebreil

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Shall I keep going? The next one is “Bunkhouse Buddies” the story of what happened to Buck after he was dropped off at the Big Hole ranch. I’ll only post if there’s interest.
Yes, please do. Very descriptive, not to mention well written.

Badunkbadonk

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Sorry for the delay. Life got in the way. Anyway, here’s a little more Big Dick microfiction from two of Peter’s Stories: Dirty Cop and Enjambment.

Dirty Cop
Rocco grunted as he pulled out of his partner’s ass, jacking his huge cock to orgasm. Ash lay flat on his back and caught Rocco’s squirting cum in his open mouth and all over his face, like a glazed old fashioned. He made a mental note to stop for donuts afterwards.

@PeterSchutes on Twitter
Enjambment
Darryl said, “Pete, you are fucking unreal. I don’t know anyone who can do that without puking. You want me to shoot a load down your throat?”
I shake my head no, my throat stuffed with a pound and a half of cock.
“Why not? Oh, you want it in the ass, huh?”
“Mmmf!”

@PeterSchutes on Twitter
Enjambment
Darryl’s cock looked average but it wasn’t. At about five inches, it lifted from his lap. It hit his belly reaching past six, then past seven inches. The girth grew from nice and easy to ‘holy shit’ size. It reached his chest. His poor girlfriend. Poor me.
Enjambment
Grinning, Darryl squeezed my cock with his ass muscles. “See, I told you I could take it. Now fuck the shit out of me.”
I obliged, fucking with abandon.
“Too rough?”
He looked back. “Dude, I fucking love it.” The precum gushing from his cock confirmed his statement.
Enjambment
He puts one leg on each shoulder and works his tongue across my balls and into my still-gaping hole. I wriggle, hardly able to contain the excitement. He spends a long time on my ass, loosening it and lubing it up with his spit. He’s throbbing, hard, dripping.

@PeterSchutes on Twitter

Badunkbadonk

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
And since it’s been such a terribly long time, here is a MASSIVE amount of Big Dick micro-stories that are not associated with any story or book. Just fragments.

A half dozen men stared in awe, jacking off as Sir George’s gargantuan cock split Tarzan in two. Tarzan came first, hands-free, in his own face. Next, Sir George filled him to overflowing. Lastly, a white shower rained from the cocks all around. Tarzan was soaked.
The two hairy cantaloupes of Jesse’s muscled ass thrust harder, harder, then stopped. With a quiet shout, Jesse served a helping of hot sperm up Frank’s butt. Jesse rubbed his hand on his friend’s penis. Frank shot his load all over his face.
A sexy older man with pale green eyes and a red beard leaned against his big rig. The trucker was dressed in a cowboy hat, dirty jeans and a moth-eaten orange shirt. He sported a big bulge. I wondered what he looked like without clothes. I’d find out soon enough.
Every day, Manny’s cock grew a little bit. The first month was amazing. He went from a tiny worm to a plump cobra. The second month he realized his wish was a mistake. Soon, his cock weighed too much for him to carry. He ejaculated constantly. That genie was a bastard.
Father O’Malley was shocked when the penitent bodybuilder stripped naked in the confessional. When the man stepped on the bench and shoved his perfect cock through the hole in the lattice, the priest salivated. Inch after beautiful inch of cock vanished down his throat.
Giovanni knew when it wasn't going to work out almost immediately. They would go straight for his balls, afraid to put something so thick in their mouth. Anyone who did that was afraid to even try to let him fuck them. Why was sex a losing game for him?
Theo tired of men whose eyes were wider than their holes. They lusted after his impossibly thick cock from a distance, but they all ran screaming from his bedroom. There were a few who were able to handle it once or twice a month. It made intimacy difficult.
Gobs of milky cum spewed out of his monster cock and filled my shitter to the limit. When he took his dick out, I shot a load of cream out my ass. It stained the bed sheets. To prevent this, he blocked the cum with his cock, soaking my ass cheeks instead. I was a sticky mess.
Halim never got used to his big brother. Muhammad was brutal, selfish, and had a maddeningly huge dick. Sitting on his lap, feeling him bump up against the end of his hole, he didn’t know how he would ever escape the pain, the misery and, paradoxically, the raw lust.
He dropped his jeans to reveal a huge deformed cock. The head was hiding down a tunnel of flesh. The head stayed hidden when he got hard. His balls must’ve weighed five pounds.
“Man! That is unreal!”
When he was erect, he asked me to stick my dick in the tunnel.
He said, “Don’t try to take the whole thing; nobody can.”
That made me even more determined. I had no gag reflex. I took a deep breath. The fat head slid past my Adam’s apple and continued. He put a hand on my throat and squeezed.
"Fuck, dude. You're so awesome."
He shouted "Teabag!" His balls hit my face hard. It was too much. I grabbed his dick.
He gasped. "Dude, I was just playing."
"I'm not." I took his soft, fat cock and gulped it down. He was a grower; I would be hoarse the next day.
"Dude, fuck! You give good head."
His cock and balls were so big, he had to have his jeans custom made with a gusseted crotch. He turned heads everywhere he went, especially the gym. He loved to work out in lycra leggings that let his heavy junk move about freely. Nobody said a word.
Hugo hated the swim meet showers. He waited until the last person was toweling off before he showered. Hugo never took off his swim trunks. If the guys saw the monster in his trunks, he’d never hear the end of it. He didn’t realize that they could already see everything.
Juan was bigger than me. His big cock bent to the left. He crouched in the tub and lubed me up with his tongue.
“You ready?”
I nodded. Juan firmly but gently pressed his way into my spit-soaked hole. My fat cock shuddered when his hips met my ass cheeks.
Justin’s long cock ended with a fat head. If it were shorter, folks might say his cock was a baby’s arm holding an apple. It was so long, it was more like a kielbasa holding a lemon. He teased George with it, running his finger along the length and letting it snap back.
Me and my brother Jack go to this party every year. After getting jacked on steroids, we decided to go as twin Superman. Jack lost his outfit in the orgy, and in a drunken stupor, tore a hole in my suit. His huge cock, bigger than mine, is a cruel instrument of pleasure.
My cock was shaped like an NFL football. Women and men wanted it, but only my brother could take it. My brother's was the same shape, but not as big. He managed to fuck a lot of chicks, so letting me fuck him was the least he could do. He loved when I fucked him rough.
Stewart was dickmatized. Surrounded by so many big cocks, he had no idea where to start. He grabbed hold of the closest one and stroked. Another hovered over his mouth, so he opened wide and took it in. He knew what was next. His ass was going to be stuffed tighter than a turkey.
The bullet tore through Jack’s abdomen, killing him instantly. If it had been an inch lower, I would have lost the tip of my dick. I pulled out in a roll and ran, naked, through the Capitol. The mob was armed, and fired on me.
It didn’t help that my cock was so big.
The mustached man licked his lips. “I’ll bet I can get you off.” He held Miguel at the base of his cock, sucked him and stroked him. His fingers couldn’t touch, and the girth kept increasing as more and more blood filled the massive chambers of the bullfighter’s cock.
The white boy said, “No fuckin’ way! That big black beast won’t fit in my ass!”
Daunte said, “Not even the tip?”
Johnny laughed. “It’s bigger than my fist.”
Daunte was sick of size rejection. He slapped his cock against Rich’s chest. “I’m a titty fuck you, then.”
Trapped on my back, with Mark’s huge cock battering my insides, I felt an urge to pee. I did my best to hold it in, but pretty soon it started to leak.
“Am I fucking the piss out of you?”
I nodded.
“Drink it.”
I let loose, and a fountain of pee landed in my mouth.
Troy’s dad said the ball game was in the other direction. At an isolated spot, he pulled over. We got out of the car. He shucked his gym shorts. His cock was huge. His ass was perfectly round.
He said, “You like sucking Troy’s dick; you’ll love sucking mine.”
Using the patio table to steady my trembling legs, I presented my hole to Paolo. The cowboy pushed into me hard. My ass had bruises on its bruises, but I still could take him. It was like I was built just to handle him. He buried himself in my ass. It hurt, but I bit my wrist.
Father Guerrero’s cock couldn’t fuck a man as small as Pietro. Pietro’s dick was too short to push past Vicente’s big buttocks. They reached an impasse. Straddling Vicente, the dwarf squeezed the priest’s firm breasts and stuck his dick in between. They titty fucked all night.
When puberty hit senior year, Snake’s penis grew so fast, it hurt. By senior year, it hung halfway down his leg, thick as a wrist. To Snake, his enormous tool was a disability. He couldn't fuck any women. His only girlfriend was Mother Fist. He might as well be dickless.
Enrique begged for a loose fit, but the school gave him tight chino pants. He wore his cock down his left leg; it was obscene. Teachers regularly sent him to the principal’s office, especially whenever he got a hard on.
Roger's cock was like a baby's arm holding an apple.
I felt the head press against my hole.
“You’re sure you wanna do this?”
I nodded.
I guided Roger, who pressed hard, easily inserting the tip. Getting past the corona would be a challenge.

@PeterSchutes on Twitter

Badunkbadonk

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
From "Hercules and the Tripod of Thessaly"
"Both? At the same time?" Lippos feared they’d split Thraxos in two. Hercules pushed hard, but his fat cock wouldn’t fit in the huge hole that was so completely stuffed with Lippos’s manhood.
“1,2,3 Push!” As Hercules pushed, Thraxos pulled, until at last both men were inside.

Hercules and the Tripod of Thessaly
“It’s been so long since I saw humans, I forgot how to speak.” His dirty fingernails and unkempt hair couldn’t detract from his rugged good looks.
Lippos stared in awe at the man’s prodigious cock, which rivaled his own in length and girth.

As Hercules fucked Lippos’s enormous ass, his cock swelled inside his lover, stretching his ass lips like a pussy.
“Oh shit! Harder! Fuck me deeper!”
Hercules pressed his pelvis against the huge ass cheeks and parted them until he was able to go an extra inch deeper.

Crammed in together,Hercules and Lippos stretched the ass wide.The soldier’s eyes fluttered as they rolled back.He lifted his head to speak,but couldn’t.When at last he spoke,he sounded like a frog.“I’ll never feel full aga㏌.You’re both so thick and long! I’m ru㏌ed!“

Everywhere the humongous cock touched his insides, it sent a massive jolt of pleasure throughout Hercules’s big, muscular body. He was so strong, the spasms sent him skyward, flying off of Lippos’s cock. He landed hard on his back, excited for more.

Hercules's cock swelled up rapidly, stretching skyward. He caressed the soft grey lips of Lippos's anus, marveling at how much it could look like a pussy. He eagerly spit-shined his cock, ready for his lover's flappy ass lips to inhale him.

His father pulled out quickly, causing Lippos to cramp. His anus was flapping in the breeze as he pushed the cum out. It trickled down his balls and onto the rug. Then he fainted. Next, he felt his father’s arms around his middle, hauling him to his feet.

Hercules and The Tripod of Thessaly
Imagining himself penetrated over and over again, Hercules went over the edge.
In huge spurts, Hercules erupted. A hot volcano of titanic cum shot skyward, painting the ceiling and walls, raining on his face and mouth.

Kallios dribbled strings of precum. Seeing his father leaking like that was the tipping point for Lippos.
“Dad, I’m cumming.”
“Me too.” Kallios ejaculated everywhere hands-free.
Lippos was close behind. He filled his father’s bowels with cum.

Lippos felt his dad’s seed filling his bowels. He nearly burst, but his bowels held. His father pulled out quickly; Lippos cramped. His anus flapped in the breeze as he pushed the cum out. It trickled down between his butt cheeks.

Lippos noticed the muscleman’s half hard cock dangling down like a cow’s udder. He grabbed the base and milked it, causing Hercules to shudder with extreme lust. Lippos went into an hypnotic trance watching the huge meat swell in his hands.

Once the boy was sure he wouldn’t need to bite down, he stretched his throat to accommodate more of the colossal cock. Even with Kallios in his gullet, there was still a foot of cock left exposed, He wanted to suck him all the way, but physiology wouldn't permit it.

The big brute bent over and asked Lippos what he saw.
“I see a beautiful ass.”
Hercules spread his cheeks. “Do I have vagina lips like Thraxos?”
Lippos laughed. “No. You’re gaping a little, but I’m sure it will tighten up by dawn,”

The pressure made Thraxos howl. “Oh shit you're big! Ow! Zeus and all his children!”
Lippos felt powerful reducing this bodybuilder to a pile of moaning flesh.
He liked muscular men, the way they endured pain and turned it into pleasure.

The young man had to concentrate. He held the monster and widened his mouth enough to accept the massive head. Kallios gasped. He had never had more than a tongue on the head of his cock. Now he had a whole mouth around his corona.

Thraxos stood slowly expelling their cocks: First Hercules, then Lippos
A blanket-staining river of semen gushed from his loose, flappy hole. It was so loose now, it had lips like a vagina. The lips inflated as he tried to push out the last drops.

Thraxos's hole was so loose now, it had lips like a vagina. When he pushed out the last drops, his bright red rectum turned inside out, revealing a lump like a bright red sea creature. As quickly as it had emerged, it popped back inside his gaping sphincter.

Straddl㏌g the titan,Lippos placed the tip of Hercules’s massⅳe cock at his loose hole.He rubbed olⅳe oil along the length of the shaft,then sat down hard on the throbb㏌g mo㎱ter.He bounced hard,
letting the log of flesh pound his guts.

@PeterSchutes on Twitter

Hercules.JPG

Badunkbadonk

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Here are 8 little snippets from a web-only novel "The Ambitious Hobo"

Only on peterschutes.com
Joe put Idaho's semi-hard head into his mouth and used gravity to force it past the uvula. If the monster reached full size, Idaho wasn’t sure what would happen. He lay back and let Joe work his way down, until it became lodged in his airway."

Fred pushed his dainty, Vaseline-coated left fist into Idaho. Once his hand popped in, he didn’t let it out. In his right hand, he stroked the muscular stud’s towering cock. Idaho grunted his approval.
“That feels so fucking good. Keep going.”"

Fred shrieked like a schoolgirl. “Yes! Keep going! Deeper!”
Idaho was halfway in, much further than he usually got with anyone. Chickenshits. Now he was halfway to paradise.
Fred said, “Is it all the way in?”
“Nope. I got another six or seven inches to go.”"

Fred’s fingers slid in and out of the greasy hole as deep as his open thumb allowed. He folded the thumb and punched his way in.
Dumbo jumped.
Fred said, “Wait 30 seconds, I promise it will go away.”
“Oh fuck it hurts! It hurts. Oh, it doesn’t hurt anymore.”"

Idaho closed his eyes and started fucking the way he had always wanted to, but never could until now. When he opened them, sweat pouring down his face, he saw the young man’s eyes glazed over with ecstasy. Fred's mouth moved, but no words came out."

Idaho leaned forward, forcing more of his exposed meat into the warmth of Fred’s shitter. The young man let out a cry of pain.
Idaho tried to pull back, but Fred held the huge cock firmly and stifled his groans.
“Go all the way, man, I can take it.”"

Idaho looked into Dumbo’s eyes. “I never stopped loving you, man.”
These were magic words, because Dumbo’s cock came to life under Idaho’s belly. It went from very long to impossibly long. Dumbo got the nickname when he was soft. Hard he’d be called Babar the King."

Idaho was the humble owner of a gigantic cock. Hanging past his knees, the monster, as he called it, was enough to scare away even the most cock-hungry slut out there. He had met a few loose women who could take him halfway. They never walked right afterwards."

Idaho rode Dumbo's huge cock. Dumbo leaned forward and clamped his mouth on Idaho’s massive cock. The circuit was complete.
Idaho grunted like a farm animal, then thrust inside Dumbo's mouth. Dumbo's big meat fell out, splattering the ground with cum."

"To his surprise, Idaho watched as the young man swallowed inch after inch of cock to the root.
“Oh shit. That feels so good.”
Joe’s face reddened. When his ears turned blue, he pulled off of Idaho’s cock and gasped.
“Man, you got a huge fucking dick. This may take a while.”"

Reactions: David.djr