1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Big Dick Needs Worship

Discussion in 'Personal Ads' started by 1798131, May 31, 2019.

1. 1798131

1798131 Guest

looking for a worshiper for my cock,

MFMfun1, nydude007 and Kris King like this.
  2. 1798131

1798131 Guest

Must use kik

3. 1491072

1491072 Guest

Eager and willing, Sir! How may I be of service? No jobs too big or too small. Just make your desire known and I’ll get right to it. Yes Sir, you can count on me. Thank you, Sir!

4. 1798131

1798131 Guest

What’s that kik

5. indenver

indenver Expert Member

Too bad you are so far away. I love it when my feeder wants his coc k worshipped. I've had three guys like that and our sex was in the stratosphere. They were proud of their big coc k and I truly did worship it for them. The more I kissed and made love to their cock, the wilder they got until they fucke d my mouth and throat like Alexander the Great's warriors must have done to each other.

6. 1856161

1856161 Guest

I love to be worshiped too. If he is too busy come my way!

7. 1692191

1692191 Guest

Check out my albums and Let me know your thoughts about my big and thick cock

Brianna 2.O and (deleted member) like this.
  8. 1491072

1491072 Guest

Sir, I find your dick to be nice, long and thick, topped with a big juicy head, perfect for leaving a lasting impression on any receptacle fortunate enough to have received you. That said, would you consider leaving a lasting impression upon my throat? If you’d prefer I grovel and beg, just say the word and I will. Thank you, Sir.

How’s them thoughts? :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice