Big Dick Needs Worship

looking for a worshiper for my cock,
Eager and willing, Sir! How may I be of service? No jobs too big or too small. Just make your desire known and I’ll get right to it. Yes Sir, you can count on me. Thank you, Sir!

Eager and willing, Sir! How may I be of service? No jobs too big or too small. Just make your desire known and I’ll get right to it. Yes Sir, you can count on me. Thank you, Sir!
What’s that kik

indenver

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Too bad you are so far away. I love it when my feeder wants his coc k worshipped. I've had three guys like that and our sex was in the stratosphere. They were proud of their big coc k and I truly did worship it for them. The more I kissed and made love to their cock, the wilder they got until they fucke d my mouth and throat like Alexander the Great's warriors must have done to each other.

Too bad you are so far away. I love it when my feeder wants his coc k worshipped. I've had three guys like that and our sex was in the stratosphere. They were proud of their big coc k and I truly did worship it for them. The more I kissed and made love to their cock, the wilder they got until they fucke d my mouth and throat like Alexander the Great's warriors must have done to each other.
I love to be worshiped too. If he is too busy come my way!

[album=medium]227261[/album][album=medium]218521[/album]
Check out my albums and Let me know your thoughts about my big and thick cock
Sir, I find your dick to be nice, long and thick, topped with a big juicy head, perfect for leaving a lasting impression on any receptacle fortunate enough to have received you. That said, would you consider leaving a lasting impression upon my throat? If you’d prefer I grovel and beg, just say the word and I will. Thank you, Sir.

How’s them thoughts? :)