Big Dick Nice Guy (usually an oxymoron)

Dorian_Gray

Cherished Member
Media
Today I met quite possibly the nicest, most humble, and most modest good looking big dicked guy EVER! So this makes me think of a good topic for a new thread... why is it so hard to find someone like that? (In either sex really) ... Got any theorys?:confused:

simcha

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Today I met quite possibly the nicest, most humble, and most modest good looking big dicked guy EVER! So this makes me think of a good topic for a new thread... why is it so hard to find someone like that? (In either sex really) ... Got any theorys?:confused:

I've dated guys who are nice and well endowed. I've dated some jerks who were well endowed too. And there's a mix in the not so well endowed department. I was a jerk magnet for a while in my mid twenties. I'm over it. Now I attract guys who have major intimacy issues.

The theory I have is that you attract guys who mirror what you need to work on most. So maybe I was a jerk in my mid-twenties. And these days I have to work on my own intimacy issues.

By the way, you have a big cock. And you seem to be nice... Just sayin'...:wink:

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

How did this scene go down?

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
I've encountered well endowed women and once or twice that seem to reflect the worldview on their tit size.

BORING!

It takes all kinds. Mostly my wife (size 44) said i was different because I didn't talk to her breasts when I first met her. I did that after the clothes were off....

Dorian_Gray

Cherished Member
Media
I've dated guys who are nice and well endowed. I've dated some jerks who were well endowed too. And there's a mix in the not so well endowed department. I was a jerk magnet for a while in my mid twenties. I'm over it. Now I attract guys who have major intimacy issues.

The theory I have is that you attract guys who mirror what you need to work on most. So maybe I was a jerk in my mid-twenties. And these days I have to work on my own intimacy issues.

By the way, you have a big cock. And you seem to be nice... Just sayin'...:wink:
thanks..

How did this scene go down?
it was complicated.

I don't think dick size has anything to do with whether a person is nice or not. Jerks come in all sizes!

I'm nice. Does that mean that i have a tiny dick?
No, no, no... i just said why are they so darn hard to find...

I think that I have what simcha was talking about... I need to work on that.

9inchcanadian

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

I had no idea we met today! but thanks for that.
Seriously i agree with other posters some big dicked guys are c**ts because the world has taught them that they are special. same with girls with big tits. I dont blame them. I guess its sites like this one(which i love) which teach well endowed guys that they are indeed special and admired. So in fact are we to blame?
I have also met guys with tiny dicks that are utter twats aswell. i find its mostly the good looking lads regardless of dick size that come accross as assholes, again this is because society teaches us" Beauty good, ugly bad"

Dorian_Gray

Cherished Member
Media
I had no idea we met today! but thanks for that.
Seriously i agree with other posters some big dicked guys are c**ts because the world has taught them that they are special. same with girls with big tits. I dont blame them. I guess its sites like this one(which i love) which teach well endowed guys that they are indeed special and admired. So in fact are we to blame?
I have also met guys with tiny dicks that are utter twats aswell. i find its mostly the good looking lads regardless of dick size that come accross as assholes, again this is because society teaches us" Beauty good, ugly bad"

my point exactly!!

kjguy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I tend to be very modest and shy, not just about my penis size, but about showing my body too. When I go swimming, it takes me between 10 and 30 minutes to get the confidence to take off my shirt. I guess I worry about being boastful or being upstaged by someone better looking than me. lol, I think I'm too nice for my own good.

I'm a lot more confident online mainly because the topic is universally known, and I most likely don't know anyone here personally.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
I'm a big dicked nice guy
been told the nicest guy in the world actually
not too good looking tho to be honest, heard 7 out of 10
which I'd say is cute but nothing great
higher then I'd rate myself really

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It would be great to find a nice guy close to me.
There is a dirth of sweeties here and for some reason I just don't put moves on men.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've known at least two. (Mainly because I don't usually know what size the guys I know are! :biggrin1: )

1. I only know his size (generality, not specific measurement or anything) from hearsay. This is the guy I wish I'd met before he met his wife. He and I had a lot of other things in common (interests, views, etc.) as well.

2. The guy I've been involved in an open relationship with for 14 years.

I Think there are many nice big dicked guys, but you notice only the jerks cuz they want all the attention ;) so you have to look more to see the nice guys ;)