Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Definitely fake. See the break in the attached enlarged view (fake1) where two different dick images were combined.

Also fake. Notice in the attached enlargement (fake2) that there is an absolutely straight line across the guy's shirt where two different images were combined and, above and below that line, the flesh of his dick shaft doesn't match and there's even a slight mismatch along that same line where the inside edge of his right bicep doesn't line up quite exactly.

Pretty poor fakes, actually.

Excellent analysis

B_duracock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
second set of 4 pics you sent number 1 and number 4 are for fake or edits. the big guy with cigar that is a clear pic that is full body and I am saying thats one REAL and BIG dick

meatpackingbubba

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
second set of 4 pics you sent number 1 and number 4 are for fake or edits. the big guy with cigar that is a clear pic that is full body and I am saying thats one REAL and BIG dick

Pretty sure that one is fake too. But let's have the experts look at it.

Beta4Alpha

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This thread is for posting big dick pictures for authenticity analysis.

Comments are encouraged.
If #1 is fake, it's very well done because the angle / color / intensity of the light on his cock matches patches of light elsewhere on his body; I think it's real.
#2 is definitely fake; under high res magnification, you can see vertical blur lines and the sharply defined edges of poorly done pasting.
#3 is most likely real, despite the parallel veins; underneath them there's sufficient unduplicated texture from the meat. Also, I'd let him fuck me all night long!
#4 - unable to make a call.

Beta4Alpha

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Real or fake?

Funny thing about pics of this guy, I've seen several versions, all exactly the same except for different, clearly edited dick lengths. In this one, may be editing, not sure.

Comment edited to add: I do think this guy's real dick (regardless of true size) is pretty big.

Last edited:

Beta4Alpha

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Definitely fake. See the break in the attached enlarged view (fake1) where two different dick images were combined.

Also fake. Notice in the attached enlargement (fake2) that there is an absolutely straight line across the guy's shirt where two different images were combined and, above and below that line, the flesh of his dick shaft doesn't match and there's even a slight mismatch along that same line where the inside edge of his right bicep doesn't line up quite exactly.

Pretty poor fakes, actually.

Good eye & explanations! Well done, Silvertip!

tamati

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Not sure if we've gotten a definitive decision on the following two pictures:

Let's refer to them as "A" & "B" in the order presented.

Let's hear the verdict.
A has ghosting on his leg around the head and gaussian/clone blur midshaft.
B is really so pixalted its hard to tell. common way to hide photo shopping is to re-sample it afterwards at a lower res. (and thats probably why so many pics of "huge" cocks are often so low quality)

Last edited:
D

deleted716371

Not sure if we've gotten a definitive decision on the following two pictures:

Let's refer to them as "A" & "B" in the order presented.

Let's hear the verdict.

I'm not sure, but "A" Looks fake to me, as if the shaft has been cloned to get longer. Like a part of the shaft texture appears twice.

jojolongdong

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Another two for consideration:

They both look genuine to me. The first young man is very well hung and sexy.

So far all of the examples look REAL to me, but I don't know if that's naivety or wanting to believe the vast majority of people are genuine.