Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
This one looks perfectly ok to me.

Appreciate your feedback on that last picture in "Real or Fake".

If real, that dick is quite gigantic. The guy looks to be good size body wise judging from the ratio of his head size to body size. Doing some forensic penis size estimating by using the likely diameter of his thigh (the nearest body part, so not affected by distance from camera relative to the dick) his dick is at least 2.5" in width and 9" to 10" in length. A real honker. Judging from the cocky smirk on his face, it may be the case.

D_Bubba_Butter

Account Disabled
Media

Appreciate your feedback on that last picture in "Real or Fake".

If real, that dick is quite gigantic. The guy looks to be good size body wise judging from the ratio of his head size to body size. Doing some forensic penis size estimating by using the likely diameter of his thigh (the nearest body part, so not affected by distance from camera relative to the dick) his dick is at least 2.5" in width and 9" to 10" in length. A real honker. Judging from the cocky smirk on his face, it may be the case.

Nah. I think perspective is being used in a way that means your maths is wrong. I'd estimate 5.5" girth by max 7.5" length.

legolas7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Are there any "easy" ways to spot if a dickpic has been photoshopped? I mean if the picture is still realistic and not obviously fake. Is there anything special to look for?