Big dick problems concerning speedos

Anton565

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The problem is the design of the speedos, not your cock size. My friends and I wore speedos in HS and college. First of all, we all had to buy 2 sizes above your actual size. I.e. if you had a 30" waist, you had to buy a 34. And even then there often wasn't enough cock room.

Reactions: aready6311

cobra8

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't own speedos just for that reason. That is showing g a lot of bilge in public.

Howard1122

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Speedos when I was younger were the required swimwear. At the municipal pool you could only wear these, shorts were banned. The trouble with speedos was two fold, it left nothing to the imagination, there were of course boys who were quite keen on that, and then there was me who as night followed day got an erection swimming. There were many times when I had to hold my penis to stop it popping out from the top when I hauled myself out, in spite of this it did from time to time when other boys knocked into you deliberately. There wasn't much you could do . Speedos were drawn to a position below your belly button and my erection was beyond that. Speedos were of course a bit baggy when wet, but that extra didn't hold my penis in as the costume was pulled down slightly.. My best friend was really jealous of my erections, something I considered to be an huge problem. The worst moment happened at one school sports where we were called back after a false start. I came out with water logged togs and an full erection. I managed to pull my costume up getting out. I had to stand in the starting line again before the parents with my hands by my side desperately hoping that my erection was not going to pop out from behind the drawstring . I wanted to retie the drawstring but there was no opportunity. There was barely enough cloth and luckily the race was underway quickly and there was no second false start. I was 13. This was noted by my mother.

Anton565

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
IIRC, The brand Jantzen had a lot more room in front, were more flattering, and more comfortable than the actual Speedo brand. I remember one pair that had a very fine blue/green pattern. Weirdly, they gave me a huge bulge but at the same time did NOT look painted on. Those were the only speedos that I ever got compliments on...

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
IIRC, The brand Jantzen had a lot more room in front, were more flattering, and more comfortable than the actual Speedo brand. I remember one pair that had a very fine blue/green pattern. Weirdly, they gave me a huge bulge but at the same time did NOT look painted on. Those were the only speedos that I ever got compliments on...
Jantzen - are they still about - always hot designs and really sexy to wear...

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have a very large package plus 28" thighs and have managed to still wear speedos for many years. The trick is to get the ones with a seam in front and material that is very stretchy. I wear swim jammers more often now but still slip the speedo on once in a while.

circedbychoice

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Speedos when I was younger were the required swimwear. At the municipal pool you could only wear these, shorts were banned. The trouble with speedos was two fold, it left nothing to the imagination, there were of course boys who were quite keen on that, and then there was me who as night followed day got an erection swimming. There were many times when I had to hold my penis to stop it popping out from the top when I hauled myself out, in spite of this it did from time to time when other boys knocked into you deliberately. There wasn't much you could do . Speedos were drawn to a position below your belly button and my erection was beyond that. Speedos were of course a bit baggy when wet, but that extra didn't hold my penis in as the costume was pulled down slightly.. My best friend was really jealous of my erections, something I considered to be an huge problem. The worst moment happened at one school sports where we were called back after a false start. I came out with water logged togs and an full erection. I managed to pull my costume up getting out. I had to stand in the starting line again before the parents with my hands by my side desperately hoping that my erection was not going to pop out from behind the drawstring . I wanted to retie the drawstring but there was no opportunity. There was barely enough cloth and luckily the race was underway quickly and there was no second false start. I was 13. This was noted by my mother.
After that attention holding story and not one photo? sigh.

Howard1122

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
After that attention holding story and not one photo? sigh.
No cellphones then. Cameras were unusual at a swimming pool as well, even at school sports. After hauling myself out I would still have an erection and had to lie down, as we did anyway, on the hot concrete washed by occasional waves from the pool. Should I have any money for an ice cream I needed to wrap myself in a towell. On other times I would chance it hoping no one would notice. With myself I seemed to gulp swimming pool water at lot, actually we all did. This presented an issue for me, pissing at the urinal erect, and by myself, to hide my embarrassment, and without the older men, who seemed to be very interested in me who would follow me in if I had not managed to give them the slip. In the first two years of High School we had a military training week termed cadet week, marching, being shown how to fire a gun, dismantle a gun, assemble a gun, the parts of a gun, guns 101 it was, then map reading 101, etc. The NZ Army instructors could hardly hide their contempt for us. Privileged white boys I suppose they thought but some of those boys only looked white and weren't from wealthy families even though it sounded that we were from our snooty accents. The highlight the next year if that's the word was being taken to Burnham Camp and using their rifle range and a sub-machine gun (almost dislodged my shoulder). The other hightlight was the annual overnight cadet camp. This was really basic type camping run by the NZ Army. I remember this for the disasterous attempt to cross a river in linked formation (all got wet), for having an erection all the time, and for thoughts of getting naked with the boy sharing my tent (didn't happen). It is almost 50 years ago now.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No cellphones then. Cameras were unusual at a swimming pool as well, even at school sports. After hauling myself out I would still have an erection and had to lie down, as we did anyway, on the hot concrete washed by occasional waves from the pool. Should I have any money for an ice cream I needed to wrap myself in a towell. On other times I would chance it hoping no one would notice. With myself I seemed to gulp swimming pool water at lot, actually we all did. This presented an issue for me, pissing at the urinal erect, and by myself, to hide my embarrassment, and without the older men, who seemed to be very interested in me who would follow me in if I had not managed to give them the slip. In the first two years of High School we had a military training week termed cadet week, marching, being shown how to fire a gun, dismantle a gun, assemble a gun, the parts of a gun, guns 101 it was, then map reading 101, etc. The NZ Army instructors could hardly hide their contempt for us. Privileged white boys I suppose they thought but some of those boys only looked white and weren't from wealthy families even though it sounded that we were from our snooty accents. The highlight the next year if that's the word was being taken to Burnham Camp and using their rifle range and a sub-machine gun (almost dislodged my shoulder). The other hightlight was the annual overnight cadet camp. This was really basic type camping run by the NZ Army. I remember this for the disasterous attempt to cross a river in linked formation (all got wet), for having an erection all the time, and for thoughts of getting naked with the boy sharing my tent (didn't happen). It is almost 50 years ago now.
Yeh indeed no cell phones in them far off says and yes all us kids got a bit stiff, it was the water round our balls, and made us realise how the pool was fun but river skinny dipping more fun. So in the main it was only organised school trips to the pools and the need to hide a stiff cock as we got out of the water and stripped off together to shower before dressing - that's when we all took note of who got the biggest and hardest. Didn't do the military thing at school but for real and bunking with 31 other guys, all with sex on the brain and alelegedly stuff in the tea to stop erections, guys in underwear, naked and just horsing about and probably nightly jacking off under the blankets, well, the size of my cock, would it pop out at the wrong moment, those thought didn't pop into my head - well - not then! Once the basic training was done and we were all house trained, well things got a bit more relaxed, that's when I noted for real the huge cocks and the tiny ones and realised I was hung in comparison with the other guys, and getting attention form one in particular. He was a nice slim guy, tall and dark and circumcised and always seemed to be stroking his cock in the showers and when getting into bed, one down from me. One day he asked outright "do you toss off" and had to reply truthfully "yes". "Lets do it together" he said and so a few days later fond us enjoying a wanking session, and boy, his cock was like a snake and his cum load impressive. The next night we enjoyed a bit of mutual and before long things went better, kissing and then he gave me brilliant penetration. Of course in those days it was all bareback and for a hour or so I had his load swishing about inside me. When it was my turn to do him it was a bit quick the first time. Once we got posted that was it, over and done with. I didn't really think about my size till I went to a sauna, lots of guys giving me the eye and no matter how I tried to keep covered it kept going on display and all the heat and water got it rising. Steam room was best, never found out who gave me head there, just happy to get sucked off the first few times till I found the naughty bit, and boy those guys loved my extra long thick donger. Since I leaned at 21 my cock was thing of desire I never minded who could se its shape, loved lucking it into small briefs on the beach and swinging free under shorts, so guys, if you got a big one flaunt it, use it and give pleasure to those who want it.

Reactions: nikinizor