Quietlybig20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Most if not all guys are "obsessed" with their own cock- its size, its appearance, the pleasure it brings them and others etc. Often, this will also involve comparing the size of their cock to others. I am mainly gay and have a noticeable enough bulge when wearing, suit/work trousers, shorts and tracksuit bottoms. Over the years I have noticed A LOT of straight guys glance at my bulge and when they notice it they will glance away and then look back again at it. If it is someone I am acquainted with and come into regular contact with I have often noticed that they will actively look down and glance at my bulge on most occasions if I am walking towards them. This all happens in a split second and they probably think they have been really discreet about doing it.

I have also noticed that often guys (especially straight guys) will actually treat me differently after they have noticed my bulge. They are more friendly and respectful.

I'm not saying the above happens with every single straight guy (of course it doesn't) but it has happened more than enough times over the years for me to have noticed it.

My question is- has this ever happened to you? Have you noticed other straight guys looking at your bulge and acting differently around you? Or, as a straight guy have you noticed another guy's bulge and acted differently around him?

Would love to hear other's encounters.

Quietlybig20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I am one of those "straight" guys you're talking about. I notice bulges and when I do, I see the guy differently. I definitely feel more respect for the guy on some level after finding out a guy is packin heat.
Thanks for the reply and for being honest. In everyday life it is an unspoken dynamic but one which turns me on. I guess on here I can try and make sense of what is happening. Can I ask, what is it changes for you? Do you proactively look for a guys bulge or is it just if you notice it? Any examples of when this has happened you?

Reactions: teninchman

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It is a Homosapien trait , to look at abnormalities , anomalies; and or accidents . Often to view, look away then look again. .

Try not to over think too much about the bulge , it is real no different that a woman with larger then average breasts ; or a car accident. People look, then life goes on. However if you become obsessed on ones own bulge; and you wear clothes to accentuate it, that rings more like voyeurism / hey look at me.

But back to the question No, I try not to treated anyone differently because of their physical condition

I sometimes wonder if I was treated differently during my time in the military because someone might have noticed me in the shower or in my PT shorts. I was a pretty good soldier but it seemed like my reputation exceeded my accomplishments. It's not a stretch to imagine it happening because I had heard rumors about another soldier in our unit way before I had met him.

cofrader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My question is- has this ever happened to you? Have you noticed other straight guys looking at your bulge and acting differently around you? Or, as a straight guy have you noticed another guy's bulge and acted differently around him?

Perhaps it’s you felt confident and that reflected to you on the interaction.
Recently I saw a guy who was wearing light colored pants that were too small for him, I thought poor sense of esthetics.
I try to dress to hide it but I stopped caring if I’m not successful people will stare until they realize is normal.
There is no point comparing, no gain no loose and only our ex knows our sizes for real.
A bulge clothed can be fabric a poor underwear choice a push up choice just horny, couldn’t care less.
I swim and go on vacation to a country where using a sort of speedo is normal never had an unusual interaction.
Its impossible to me to know the sexual orientation of another man just by looking unless perhaps a flamboyant gay I try to treat everybody with respect because that is how I wanted to be treated

Quietlybig20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Thanks for those replies, so far. I bever dress to "show off" my bulge. I wear what I want and my bulge is not xxl, really obvious or "inappropriate". It is however, big enough to be noticeable.

I found often that many guys have treated me differently after noticing my bulge than they did before. Even though my behaviour towards them has not changed.

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I wear what I want and there are times my size is evident as all get out if one cared to look. Other than inappropriate situations such as children, older folks or situations like riding in a bus and standing in front of a seated person, I don't hide anything. That being said, I can also say I have never looked to see if anyone was looking, staring or otherwise giving my bulge any kind of attention. The clothes I wear are almost always light and airy, and I don't wear underwear. I'm comfortable being clothed this way, and so that is how I dress.

Reactions: Gj816 and Beardon

Mike hung

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Most if not all guys are "obsessed" with their own cock- its size, its appearance, the pleasure it brings them and others etc. Often, this will also involve comparing the size of their cock to others. I am mainly gay and have a noticeable enough bulge when wearing, suit/work trousers, shorts and tracksuit bottoms. Over the years I have noticed A LOT of straight guys glance at my bulge and when they notice it they will glance away and then look back again at it. If it is someone I am acquainted with and come into regular contact with I have often noticed that they will actively look down and glance at my bulge on most occasions if I am walking towards them. This all happens in a split second and they probably think they have been really discreet about doing it.

I have also noticed that often guys (especially straight guys) will actually treat me differently after they have noticed my bulge. They are more friendly and respectful.

I'm not saying the above happens with every single straight guy (of course it doesn't) but it has happened more than enough times over the years for me to have noticed it.

My size means I pretty much always show a bulge, sure I catch people taking a look for a glance both dudes and women. It doesn't bother me because people look it's in their make up, just as @ronin001 said people look at stuff and I'm just as guilty at eying upset a hot woman or a woman with larger breasts or a large butt because I like that shit. As already said don't read too much into it, however I have experienced the thing where people may treat you differently when they know you're packing.

Reactions: Gj816 and ronin001
D

deleted4500261

I have a tendency to look at most people, male or female and wonder what they look like naked. Curiosity over cock size is incredibly common among straight men and, from what I can see, gay men as well. The curiosity is probably for different reasons. I believe that straight men want to know how they measure up. So much emphasis is put on having a big cock that many of us want to know if we qualify as being hung.
So, yes, if I see a guy is “showing” and he clearly is packing, I will look (not stare but glance) and see. We all know that you can’t tell how big a cock is unless it’s hard. I am a shower and people may see my bulge or me in the locker room and assume I have a bigger cock than I do.
I think straight guys have a tendency to look away because they are afraid of offending someone or of being thought of as being gay (which is kind of heartbreaking because why should that be a shameful thing?)
As shallow as it is, I do have admiration for a guy with a huge cock.

Reactions: greg_greg

Ford F150

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Im like, eh. I don't think I've ever looked at another mans bulge to just look at it or whatever.
I generally don't look at peoples crotches..
There is nothing gay about it to look. Nothing to be embarrassed about. I’m 100% straight, but when I’m in the showers at the gym, I’ll always take a quick glance. It’s just being curious to see if they’re small or large. When I’m showering, I hang very long from the heat. I’ve noticed many guys looking at it. I’m proud of it and sometimes get a slight semi from it. We’re all guys so who cares.

ryan25yo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

I have noticed the same thing! Most guys will show respect to another guy who is hung bigger than they are.....I think it's some kind of primal instinct. I've seen a guy's attitude change almost instantly when the unders drop and the dude ifrst notices the other hanging way bigger and the sack showing a pair of big ones.

Rewardheragain148

Loved Member
Media
I’m straight and I don’t look at other men’s dicks

During puberty in middle school during showers a skinny dweeb friend of mine showed off his Pringle’s can thick dck that was around double digit range in length

that let me know right then and there dck size is random and a large penis can show up on any body type

I have a thin long penis but if u look at me from the outside I look like I’m hung

Quietlybig20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I have noticed the same thing! Most guys will show respect to another guy who is hung bigger than they are.....I think it's some kind of primal instinct. I've seen a guy's attitude change almost instantly when the unders drop and the dude ifrst notices the other hanging way bigger and the sack showing a pair of big ones.
Yes buddy this is the sort of thing I am talking about. It is the look, body language etc and the fact that it all rwmains unspoken.

Reactions: ryan25yo

6inchcock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Unless it is a military grade 26-42 inch riot baton, popping out of his jeans and being pointed in my direction; chances are I will not react any differently. However I will say his reaction may be different after I demonstrate the "stomp and drag" if he waives it in a threatening manner.

ManTubeula

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have to imagine it's more than my bulge that attracts a gaze in the first place...Initially, i have to acknowledge i'm more muscular than the avg person and that alone will always garner attention in any situation with any gender. I do believe in energy transfer as well... In an environment like the gym where attire leaves very little to the imagination, that primal energy is hard to contain. If you don't feel the power, maybe you're just not in tune with you're own energy signature. Explore my friends. meditate.

SamMann75

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Me and my best friend were always the leaders of our group of friends, not sure why. So one drunken night is him and me and this girl we'd been friends with forever and she's taking how everyone does what we want.... what do we have the biggest dicks? I knew i didn't, but drunk and joking around he said let's just plop them down in the table, i got up and adjusted my pants jokingly... they looked...i felt like an idiot, so i started to undo my pants and i got hard (thankfully) and put my dick on the table. That's when i heard this thunk and looked up to see my friends big soft cock on the table across from me... soft and already easily bigger. The girl started laughing, not at me just that we actually did it, then we all laughed. They didn't make fun of me or anything.

After that, i noticed and the girl noticed that when he was around i was as much a follower as everyone else, but when he wasn't i would take lead. Still to this day i defer to him.

A few weeks later there was a discussion and he said why don't we just whip them out to see... and undid his pants, when the other guy went silent he said come on Sam had the balls to compare didn't he Lieghann? She said yup he whipped his out first. My friend pulled his meaty cock out and slapped it on the table... no one dared to compare... but they ask thought i must have chick enough to be confident enough to whip it out with him although i never had to.

Reactions: S_Dick and wheel4