Big dick pulsating cum contractions

mattto

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
It is so hot watching it pulse while almost balls deep in pussy, knowing that pussy will be full of babymakers.
I love to see that too. It's so hot to see cock pumping in lots of sperm so tha some come out. Only so very rarely shown on film!

igotthebigone

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's hot, I love to fuck a tight asshole in front of the mirror with my legs wide open, so I can see the contractions of my cock. It's specially hot when I see the contrast of my dark cock with a white ass.
I love that gorgeous cock of yours

Reactions: mike0224x

Hung_in_DC

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
A guy’s taint is super sexy. I have a big, thick taints and it is also really sensitive. If I’m sitting too long, especially if the seat is vibrating on a plane or train, I start to leak precum, even while I’m soft. It’s like too much pressure or stimulating there, and I start to overflow.

mike0224x

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hey,

I have always been very turned on by both the muscle under the balls that pulsates your cum out and the tube/conduct that runs under the dick (sorry for my lack of scientific terminology )

I love when guys place their finger in it while I am fucking someone or while they are giving me a bj! As well love to put my finger there to feel how it gets soft just seconds before it get really hard and the guy explodes and you can feel all the cum being pumped out from the muscle under the balls up trough the dick in each contraction.

I find guys with really thick dicks and thick tube under the dick really hot. And if they precum loads like me is nice when they squeeze the precum out from the bottom to the tip of the dick.

Anyone else really turned on by the same?

ATTACHMENT: Me fucking my fleshlight to see what areas I refer to (exhibit A)
@HungH I'm with you 100% on that. I LOVE a guy that leaks a lot of precum. It usually demonstrates how well I'm doing getting him off. And it always involves fingering and massaging his asshole while I suck his cock or while he's fucking (someone else).

Reactions: HungH