Big dick seduction

charchoc

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know this little hottie and I'd love to know that she is getting fucked by a huge cock. Has anyone ever set someone up for a big dick seduction?

charchoc

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm talking about finding a guy who has a huge cock to seduce her. She is a senior at a college near San Francisco. There's got to be some big dicked guys in the area who'd like to fuck a young hottie.

B_quietguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Good question. No, I haven't asked her opinion. I want it to be a surprise.

Why not let her choose her own dates? If you don't know her opinions about what kind of person she wants to date, you are in no position to set her up on a date with a stranger.

I'd be creeped out by a "friend" who tried to set me up on a date with a stranger. Especially a stranger whose only connection to the said "friend" is that they read the same website.

charchoc

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why not let her choose her own dates? If you don't know her opinions about what kind of person she wants to date, you are in no position to set her up on a date with a stranger.

I'd be creeped out by a "friend" who tried to set me up on a date with a stranger. Especially a stranger whose only connection to the said "friend" is that they read the same website.

Very true, very true. I guess I am kind of a sicko.

B_Mister Buildington

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've done this frequently, OP. My best friend is HUGE, and I have gotten him together with a number of female friends of mine, from a different circle of friends.

It's strangely gratifying... knowing that they're getting something from him that I couldn't give them. It's also, like... natural feeling that I should help him to have sex with women that I may have more of a logical "claim" to.

Go for it, man.

Reactions: jlinds02

conchis

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"Very true, very true. I guess I am kind of a sicko."

you are. why don't you try a big cock and then tell her how wondrous has been? :)

Last edited:

charchoc

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ah,hah. There you go. Now you're getting to the real reason behind wanting to set her up. You want to watch them. Now this thread makes some sense. Good luck with that.

Jon, if I didn't know better I'd think you might be interested.

Maybe just curious?

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Jon, if I didn't know better I'd think you might be interested.

Maybe just curious?

Well I'm not interested in attempting to lure some unsuspecting girl to some sexual tryst that she knows nothing about. It would be close to rape in my mind. BUT if a cute girl wants to have sex with a big-dicked buddy of mine and doesn't mind me being there, and maybe even taking part, it's no biggie. I've had threesomes with 2 guys and one girl and they were pretty cool. It all depends on the people and whether I think they're hot or not. I have been with a girl while her b/f watched and it was very erotic for me and them both.

charchoc

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well I'm not interested in attempting to lure some unsuspecting girl to some sexual tryst that she knows nothing about. It would be close to rape in my mind. BUT if a cute girl wants to have sex with a big-dicked buddy of mine and doesn't mind me being there, and maybe even taking part, it's no biggie. I've had threesomes with 2 guys and one girl and they were pretty cool. It all depends on the people and whether I think they're hot or not. I have been with a girl while her b/f watched and it was very erotic for me and them both.

Trust me, if it was a situation where I could just bring it up, I'd be all over it. Honestly, I'd love to be the one having sex with her. The opportunity just isn't there. A fantasy is all that I've got in this situation. And if its a fantasy, it might as well involve someone with a big cock.

captain garbonzo

Experimental Member
Media
I see ads for guys wanting a big dick to fuck their spouse /girlfriend all day long on Craigslist in the San Francisco area. It's a common fantasy among guys, especially with white guys, wanting black guys to fuck their white or asian wife. I think most of the time it's just a fantasy that never comes true and the wife never knows anything about it.

Personally, I think it would be hot if she was into finding a big dick and I could watch. I really doubt that any guy wants it to be forced sex. They're fantasizing that she will be open to the idea but the reality is that few people ever carry through and it just stays fantasy.

Last edited: