big dick sex object

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
I want to make replica dildos of my special asset and sell them...

I want to to take as many pictures as I can of it and put it in magazines...I want to be felt up and worshipped for my godlike meat...

I want to make a jack-off video...

So, I want to be a big dick sex object...just a piece of fresh big dick meat...(fantasy)

:biggrin1::smile:

haulthat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm pretty damn sure you will have all the fluffers you need, even if you pick and choose... if I was single I bet I could handle the job by myself. Everyone else could just watch and enjoy... I'm not so we will leave it at that. But eh... I cant believe no one has mentioned this, I hope it will fit you... its pretty big Clone A Willy Kit FREE SHIPPING and DVD, Molding Powder Refills, Your Cast A Penis Kit, Penis Casting, Clone-A-Willy Mold A Penis Adult "Your Clone A Willy comes in a 11 x 2 ½ inch" 2.5 sounded small but as a diameter that means 7.85 circumference which is pretty damn fat. Sounds hot u hot fucker!

I need lots of fluffers.:biggrin1:

Reactions: narveyhedt2

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
bigbull is the best choice here to be a sexual object and praised. he has a great attitude, very sexual, total masculine persona, and a nice thick well shaped and large cock...this guy rocks it for me

Tense0000

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I agree, more power to ya buddy ! Knock 'em dead, not knock 'em up. :)

bigbull is the best choice here to be a sexual object and praised. he has a great attitude, very sexual, total masculine persona, and a nice thick well shaped and large cock...this guy rocks it for me

whoknowes

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There is a product called clone a bone or something like that... its an alginate product you can use to make the negative mold.... after than im not real sure what you would do... the kit comes with some silicone product that you fill the negative with... an Ex of mine wanted a casting of mine I guess to practice with.... its an interesting process... GOOD LUCK..

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual

I agree, more power to ya buddy ! Knock 'em dead, not knock 'em up. :)

You two buds would be first in line for a free replica of my manmeat.:wink:

alfonso39

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
hi guy. you are so fucking hot. i would love a clone of your dick. just let me know. i would love to see more pics of you completely nude. dick balls asss torse etc. how about a cum shot stud.??

cklover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh Bigbull...you're so coarse, crude, and brutish...you're so open-minded and liberal... you have such a twisted, non-pc sense of humor...you have such a thick mouth and throat filling piece of meat....I Feel 4 U, I...I... Think I Loove You:biggrin1:

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

I want to to take as many pictures as I can of it and put it in magazines...I want to be felt up and worshipped for my godlike meat...

So, I want to be a big dick sex object...just a piece of fresh big dick meat...(fantasy)

First you need to GET a big dick, not be one. :tongue:

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

I just wanna fuck you. Does that count?