Big Dick Sighting

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by heavyequipment, Jul 9, 2011.

1. heavyequipment

heavyequipment New Member

I was recently stopped at a traffic light in the city the other day when I saw a tall thin black guy walking towards me on the sidewalk. It was a hot sunny day and he was shirtless and wearing long silky basketball shorts. He was obviuosly holding his cock with one hand as he walked and I watched as he got closer. He let go of his cock and it dropped down bobbing and dangling from leg to leg as he walked. It was huge, maybe 10" and left nothing to the imagination as it bounced in the thin material of his shorts. He then held it in his hand again, I guess to keep it under control. Has anyone ever seen a huge cock on public display like this?

2. Cockmo

Cockmo Active Member

Albums:
    I met my current FuckBuddy when I was walking down the street in those shinny workout shorts w/o underware on and showing a semi. He cruised me once and went around the block and stopped. He stared at my dick the whole time we were talking. I gave him my number and now we hook up once a week for Fuck Club! It's fun to get noticed that way. Hey, if women can show the outline of their tits, we sure a hell can show off the outline of our dicks!! AGREE GUYS?

3. blutrane

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Agreed.

4. jjeramia

jjeramia Member

True...

5. psguy64

Gold Member

Agreed

6. pierceplace

pierceplace New Member

7. Big Del

Gold Member

I suspect a lot of guys with big cocks have deliberately shown off at some time

8. psguy64

Gold Member

Cut my pool time short - sighting a hunk of a married
    daddy with children around pool. Could not take my
    eyes of him as he was hung and had obvious stiffy
    in his board shorts. He was laying on the lounge
    in the hot sun, obviously enjoying his time in the
    sun. I enjoyed as well then remembered this thread
    to enjoy again!

9. Brick7

Brick7 Active Member

Albums:
    The dark conservative heart of Central California
    I was at the downtown trolley station waiting to change routes when I saw this dark haired shirtless hustler on the platform on the other side of the tracks. He had a great body, a nice hairy chest with a treasure trail leading downward and quite a large bulge hanging down the leg of his blue jeans. He had the biggest grin on his face as he looked right at me, knowing that I had seen his bulge. He was carrying a duffle bag and shifted it to his other hand, changing his stance and making the bulge even more pronounced while he looked straight at me, still smiling. If I could I would have jumped down and crossed the tracks and climbed up to his platform to get to him. But I was with a group and there was no way I could have gone off on my own after him. Opportunities squandered...

10. pumper

pumper Member

I was at the airport when a guy was walking around, you could see the outline of it, it was big,he would lean against a wall and that would make it look bigger.

11. moccasin

moccasin Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I agree that if well endowed women can go brawless in public well endowed men can go commando. The same rules should apply to both men and women, If you've got it, flaunt it I say.

12. lowhung

lowhung Active Member

Albums:
    This shows the problem with having a big dick. He probably didn't have any underwear on and felt embarrassed and actually needed to hold his big dick because it was making him self-conscious and making him uncomfortable. I remember once I was wearing sweatpants with no underwear and i started getting self-conscious because I was flopping around too much in the open. I didn't realize it but I started holding my penis to one side as I was throwing a frisbee with my girlfriend, and she started teasing me about how I needed to actually hold onto on my big cock when I didn't wear underwear.

Draft saved Draft deleted