Big dick, small girl

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
yes and OH yes.
I'm larger than average but not extraordinarily huge. 7-3/4 x 5-1/4
but many posters here have difficulty because of girth which is not an issue for me

vagina sizes vary by individual and don't always match the stature of the female— sometimes shockingly so

a typical female can be accommodating to a variety of sizes with attentive foreplay and trusting in their partner

with anxiety or fear some women have pain or difficulty with even fingers

:)

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
actually the majority of men (roughly 75%) are between 4-1/2" to 5-1/2" girth according to condom manufacturers

and over 6" girth is considered rare in the general population, less so on this site

Hung Low in Thiva

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Depends on you, how did the one guy you were with feel? Did you feel overly stretched or was easy to deal with? Each woman is different and it doesnt necessarily concern how petite they are.

bigboy12345

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
5'1 91lbs...sweetness! lol....i love smaller girls...ive been with a bunch and love it...except for every once in a while when i cant fit or it hurts them too much....9x7

Aplus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hung Low in Thiva said:
Depends on you, how did the one guy you were with feel? Did you feel overly stretched or was easy to deal with? Each woman is different and it doesnt necessarily concern how petite they are.

I'd agree with all of that. I'd be interested to know how it was with the one guy you've been with also? Don't want to assume anything, although it'd be easy to on this site. I think it depends also. Some petite women are very capable of taking a huge cock, but some bigger women are trouble taking one. Nothings written in stone, and size matters in those cases very little.

bscanw

1st Like
Media
My wife is only 4' 9" and it took a little while but now she loves my 9.5 x 2 in diameter, and can take it all.

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
petite_judy said:
Hi everyone, I'm new to the site and I wanted to know if anyone with a big dick has fucked someone my size and if the sex was good.
Yeah, my old/current girlfriend (it's complicated, don't ask) is 5'0", ~110 lbs. The sex was good but often short because she was incapable of having me inside her for extended periods of time, even with ample lubrication.

However, I hope you do realize that a person's height and weight have only a small correlation to the size of their vagina or penis.

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
My ex-wife is 5'4" and could take me all no prob. The shortest woman I've ever had was 5'2" and doesn't weigh enough to give blood at the Red Cross. We had a period of adjustment, but eventually got where she could take almost all of it with relative ease.

mehgah

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Miracle potion, it is.

Picture this:

Him - ~6'8" tall, around 8.5" x 6"
Her - 5'0" tall

The only way that was fitting for extended periods of time was lube or a shoe horn, and I much prefer the former.

The only warning I have is make sure the guy is in some form of constant communication with you -- I've had the effect of bottoming out and even though it killed me pain-wise, I'm sure it's 10 times worse for her.. it does rule out some sexual positions, especially when there's a 2 foot difference in height.

Not that it doesn't have its advantages, too :D

mista geechee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i never been with a small gal. tha smallest for me was about 5'5. i like em thick though, not fat, thick (beyonce for example). they seem to like it rougher but i cant compare millions of girls to the few i been with. 10' x 5' girth. 6'0, 175 pounds. the heaviest i ever been with is sbout my weight. foreplay plays a mojor role and taking it slow then building it up wont hurt as much as just jammin it in. but then again i not a gal so i dont know

fri2219

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
mista geechee said:
foreplay plays a mojor role and taking it slow then building it up wont hurt as much as just jammin it in. but then again i not a gal so i dont know

I think you absolutely nailed it with your answer. Take it slow and everyone has a lot more fun. Besides, there's more to sex than sticking your dick in a hole.:rolleyes: