Big Dick Survey for Educational Purposes

PapasGuy

Just Browsing
Media
I am enrolled in a year long Advanced Genetics class in UCSB. I intend on doing something a little out-there and risky with a major assignement and am going to write my paper on the inheritance of the "Large Penis Gene." I am trying to find some pattern in the passing on the this gene from father to son.

I would love it if you guys would fill out this survey for me. I need at least 100 guys by the end of the week.

Thanks guys.

1. How large is your penis? Specify.

2. How does your penis size compare with that of your birth fathers, it is longer, thicker, smaller? Specify with measurements. If you don't know the size of your father's penis put: n/a

3. How does your penis size compare with that of your brother, it is longer, thicker, smaller? Specify with measurements. If you don't know the size of your brother's penis put: n/a. If you have more than one brother, list all measurements.

4. How does your penis size compare with that of your son, it is longer, thicker, smaller? Specify. If you don't know the size of your sons penis put: n/a.

5. What other masculine traits did you receive from your father that you and your brothers or sons have i.e. a hairy chest, deep voice....etc.

Thanks a lot guys. This is just general Net stuff, but it is still very helpful. Please fill out any of this if you can. All input will be helpful. Be honest. Thank again.

Papasguy

Any answers you get here will simply be anecdotal, not statistically valid.

Find a prof who studies genetics and propose it as a study. If you can isolate the big dick gene, you'll be rich beyond your wildest imagination. Getting funding should be easy.

PapasGuy

Just Browsing
Media
LOL, I know guys.

This is just fun Internet stuff.

I just basically want to know if the saying is true: "Like father, like son?"

ManiacalMadMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I need at least 100 guys by the end of the week.
I can relate to that need

1. How large is your penis? Specify.
Fairest most accurate measure would need to be done by you the survey person in person:smile:

2. How does your penis size compare with that of your birth fathers, it is longer, thicker, smaller? Specify with measurements. If you don't know the size of your father's penis put: n/a
I never measured him but we were some thing similar in size at least soft Never saw his fully errect penis so no answer to that

5. What other masculine traits did you receive from your father that you and your brothers or sons have i.e. a hairy chest, deep voice....etc.
I skipped 3 and 4 since they were creepy

To number 5 I do not have a good take on what my father sounded like He has been dead a lot of years I am hairier than he was though He was hairless on most of his body no chest hair or leg hair that I can remember but I did not stare at those places so maybe there was some I however am very hairy