Big dick = Takes longer to pee?

Breezor

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok, a somewhat weird question maybe...

I've noticed that I'm always the one that finished last when going to the bathroom. Let's say, me and a friend visits the bathroom at the same time and enters the stall simultaneously (different stalls, mind you).
I can hear my friend taking a piss, washing his hands and leaving the stall and I'm standing there finishing up.

Does this mean smaller guys are quicker? And bigger guys take longer (longer way for the urine to pass?).

Thoughts anyone?

Reactions: Tricia Lemay

tob2061

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
aha, good however farfetched topic.
I take a while to piss, and im and the smaller side of being hung. ( 7.5 long )
Maybe there is a connection, I notice that my friends are always done quicker.
Or maybe simply my bladder holds more urine.

Reactions: Tricia Lemay

Nitrofiend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Haha, this question made my day. There are numerous factors in play here.

-Length of the Urethra

Obviously the longer the penis, the longer the urethra and the longer it takes for urine to exit the penis.

-Size, and more importantly, Capacity of the Bladder

The amount of urine one can hold in their bladders comfortably varies from person to person, so it'd be difficult to test.

-Acceleration of the Urine through the Urethra by Gravity/Muscular Relaxation

The walls of the urethra create a drag and frictional component on the urine stream concentrating the highest velocity flow towards the center of the urethral tube. The longer the penis, the longer the urethra, and the more friction applied to the stream. Plus, some people have greater control over the velocity of the stream than others, and urethral diameter is variable, as is the diameter of the meatus (peehole).

-Retained urine deposits throughout the length of the urethra (contributing to a longer time at the toilet or urinal).

Depending on the salinity or dilution of the urine, more drag or free flow is created and the flow could be more or less restricted resultantly. If urine tends to collect more in a longer urethra than a shorter one, it may lead to more shaking to get rid of the excess drops inside. That, in turn, would certainly mean more time at the urinal or toilet.

I may be a bit of a freak but I think this is an interesting question with clearly many factors to test. My hypothesis would be that on average, yes, a longer penis may mean a longer time spent peeing. Hm...:rolleyes:

Breezor

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hehe, thanks for your insight. Maybe I should write a fluid dynamics simulation and run on my university computer cluster.
Will have to come up with another explanation when requesting the computation time though :p

No but seriously, it will be interesting to see what other people have experienced. Either the hypothesis that bigger means longer time to pee is empirically proven to be correct, or I'm just slow :p

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Not an expert on anything but really. This has everything to do with bladder control. I doubt it takes urine longer to exit a penis that is one inch longer or even two. Believe me, I come from a family of weak bladders. We piss alot because we have to go more often. Size ? 5.5 inches soft.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You guys are too young to know this, but it becomes a large factor in urinating as you mature! Did you know that the ears and the prostate continue growing throughout your life? On average, the prostate begins its inexorable constriction of the urethra , such that it begins to inhibit urine flow, in mid-life. This is why it is so darned essential that mature guys keep their prostates healthy. My urologist (guys my age get a PSA test twice a year) tells me to continue frequent masturbating to keep the prostate healthy and uncongested (I would anyway)! I find also that jelquing is prostate friendly! So toss the variable age into the stewpot, along with length of urethra and fluid dynamics, etc. to answer your question.

Reactions: Allan S.

Nitrofiend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You guys are too young to know this, but it becomes a large factor in urinating as you mature! Did you know that the ears and the prostate continue growing throughout your life? On average, the prostate begins its inexorable constriction of the urethra , such that it begins to inhibit urine flow, in mid-life. This is why it is so darned essential that mature guys keep their prostates healthy. My urologist (guys my age get a PSA test twice a year) tells me to continue frequent masturbating to keep the prostate healthy and uncongested (I would anyway)! I find also that jelquing is prostate friendly! So toss the variable age into the stewpot, along with length of urethra and fluid dynamics, etc. to answer your question.

Yes, age, ah sorry. I neglected to take into account the swelling of the prostate over time because I assumed the OP was referring to other younger men like himself.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yes, age, ah sorry. I neglected to take into account the swelling of the prostate over time because I assumed the OP was referring to other younger men like himself.

No apologies Nitrofiend for overlooking age as a factor...your keen description was extremely well explained and valid and quite accurate as far as your experience is concerned! The age factor could be a subset under diameter of urethra, so you were actually covering all aspects quite well!:smile: By the way, you seem to have a good mathematical/scientifically logical mind ...and you are 18! Fantastic!

Reactions: Allan S.

B_andy1985

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If urine tends to collect more in a longer urethra than a shorter one, it may lead to more shaking to get rid of the excess drops inside. That, in turn, would certainly mean more time at the urinal or toilet.

That is my experience exactly. I'm 7.5" soft, and it takes me several shakes and a few milking strokes to get all the pee out. I'm sure guys in the next urinal are wondering what the heck I'm doing over there. :tongue:

Magic 8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
All stated variables plus probably a few more contribute but I don't think penile size has anything to do with it per se. You might have a guy with a small penis that has a large capacity bladder with a very small diameter urethra and meatal opening versus a guy with a large penis with a small capacity bladder and a large diameter urethra and meatal opening. Which one will empty their bladder first?? Most likely the guy with the smaller bladder and the larger diameter urethra and meatal opening.

Adrian69702006

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
This is a fascinating thread on a subject very close to my heart! I think there are a number of variable factors though. Logically a larger penis should mean a longer urethra and therefore a longer peeing time, if only by as few seconds. However as has already been pointed out by someone more knowledgeable than myself (not a difficult feat to achieve) continued growth of the prostate can constrict the flow of urine making the process longer as one gets older - regardless of penis. Unlike some of the magnificent guys here I'm on the smaller side of average and I've noticed that as I've got older the peeing process seems to take slightly longer. At this stage I don't think it's anything to worry about but I'll certainly go to the doctors if I feel it needs investigating.

Also one would imagine that peeing with a larger penis would require more pressure for expulsion to be achievable and therfore 'more beer in the pump' so to speak. However, from the conversations I've had with guys on that subject so far, men with big penises tend not on the whole to have big or strong bladders (although there are bound to be exceptions which I'd love to hear about) and consequently they tend to have to pee with less beer in the pump, but somehow manage it.

MattBrick

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey funny you should bring this up.
I've got a friend who has a real big one (soft)
and every time we go to the bathroom, I'm done and shaking it off
and he is still going. It always kind of caught my attention, but obviously not something I'm going to bring up to him
Interesting science lesson. He is also a bigger guy in general. I wondered if he just had a bigger bladder or something.

Another thing about this guy, is he makes a lot of noise. Bubbling and splashing I mean. Now when I take a piss (I drink a lot of water for health) and it is pretty audible, as opposed to a lot of guys who tinkle and dribble, but this guy you can hear all around the room.
I remember another guy like this from HS. Any manswer theories for this one?

scottbud

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think it has more to do with the diameter of the urethra and the pressure it is expelled with. I remember when I was pre teens me and my mates would see who could pee the highest for longest I alomost always won I could hold on for many hours after first sensing I needed to pee and then I could hold a very steady stream well above my head hight until my blader was empty. The difference I saw with the other guys was that they had a much wider stream and could not seem to get the same pressure as me. sometimes I would pee twice as long as they would.

MattBrick

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Interesting Scottbud.
Makes sense.
Do you know what I am talking about with the "volume" level?
Same way with you?

Favre99

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It takes me forever to finish peeing but that's because I drink way too much beer. I don't think cock size has anything to do with it.

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yea, man I feel you on this one...does seem to take me a little long to take a leak...and I have no bladder or kidney function problems.
I know takes one of my uncles and my son likewise...maybe it is somthing to it = LOL

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The volume of the bladder increases like the cube of the guy's size, but the cross sectional area of the urethra only increases like the square of the guy's size. Let me explain.

If you doubled the size of a man in each of the three dimensions his bladder volume would be eight times bigger, the diameter of the urethra would double, and the cross sectional area of the urethra would be four times bigger. So if the urine flows with the same speed it would take twice as long to empty his bladder.

To apply this argument we'd have to assume the guys with bigger penises are bigger all over. It would be interesting to compare urination times of two men with the same height and body size, but with different size penises.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Funny story.... was at a large 'home improvement store', had to pee...(not barricades) pulled it out, standing there, glanced over to an older man (60s/70s?) holding is cock....he glanced at me, I glanced at me...

and said "You know you are getting old when your whold break is taken just peeing"...

I laughed all day...what a great guy...

I later went thru his line...asked why he worked there...'wife says I can't play golf all the time and she figures this will keep me from chasing pussy'...what a riot! (and judging from what I saw...I think he might still be chasing!)