Big Dick Talk

canadian

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm not big enough to be called hung, but i really anjoy workship Big guys!
Nothing better than suck a big and thick cock, feel his heavy and power in my mouth.
yes this is so true absolutely nothing is better

mrtman327

Admired Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Having hung guys talk about how amazing it is being hung is one of the things that makes me get on my knees and obey the superior male.

One time at a leather bar I sucked off a two guys who were talking about how hung they were to each other while I worshipped them and it was one of the hottest experiences of my life.

Last edited:

canadian

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Having hung guys talk about how amazing it is being hung is one of the things that makes me get on my knees and obey the superior male.
with ya on that one bud just makes the urge stronger

S_Dick

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I love flopping out my big softie and letting them watch it grow from a big soft dick to rock hard monster cock then ramming it down their throat until my heavy nuts explode
Same, love whipping it out and seeing a new partners reaction. Look filling them up and watching their face as I go all the way in. Look the feeling on their face as they are filled up, and then filling them with my nut. Nothing better

D

deleted1774761

I'm a "show-er" and hang really long when soft. Before the pandemic, I got a kick out of going to the gym every once in a while with no underwear and watching heads turn as my dick swings from side to side when I walk by.

mrtman327

Admired Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I took a big dick yesterday, right around 8x6, uncut and curved downward. Managed to throat him and lick his balls while my throat was right up against his pelvis, inhaling his trimmed body hair.

I know I’m colorful with my language but I truly am a big dick whore and a talented bottom lol. In my top’s own words, “we do sex good.” He loves the way I swallow him and ride his cock. Every time we hook up we get slightly kinkier. This time he started deeply grunting and he got a devilish smirk like a true alpha does.

When he was pounding his big dick in my right ass, I knew in that moment he loved using bottoms like me, ones who are unashamed of their love for big cock and they love unloading in me every time. I gladly except it, I love it when guys mark their territory in my ass. Makes me feel like I’ve fulfilled my duties as a well-trained slur.

This dude is soft-spoken but one conversation with him and you know he loves having a huge dick. He has that confidence that only a big dick can provide, the type of confidence that naturally makes bottoms like me melt and feel compelled to obey. You know exactly what I’m talking about if you’re big enough.

Fuck, I love pleasing hung alpha tops.

Attachments

canadian

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I took a big dick yesterday, right around 8x6, uncut and curved downward. Managed to throat him and lick his balls while my throat was right up against his pelvis, inhaling his trimmed body hair.

I know I’m colorful with my language but I truly am a big dick whore and a talented bottom lol. In my top’s own words, “we do sex good.” He loves the way I swallow him and ride his cock. Every time we hook up we get slightly kinkier. This time he started deeply grunting and he got a devilish smirk like a true alpha does.

When he was pounding his big dick in my right ass, I knew in that moment he loved using bottoms like me, ones who are unashamed of their love for big cock and they love unloading in me every time. I gladly except it, I love it when guys mark their territory in my ass. Makes me feel like I’ve fulfilled my duties as a well-trained slur.

This dude is soft-spoken but one conversation with him and you know he loves having a huge dick. He has that confidence that only a big dick can provide, the type of confidence that naturally makes bottoms like me melt and feel compelled to obey. You know exactly what I’m talking about if you’re big enough.

Fuck, I love pleasing hung alpha tops.
love this feel so exactly the same way oh yeah

canadian

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love having such a big beautiful monster penis and getting turned on by my own size. I love to brag and openly worship my own size while using a guy in anyway I see fit.
you are a cockgod born to be worshipped by all

gymman2020

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I love having a big dick. I get turned on by looking at myself in the mirror with my bulging chest nice legs and ab body. Im close to 9inches and have girth approaching 7inches sometimes when I'm really horny. I love when I encounter other guys who have a big dick like me, its get really fun when we try to fill our mouths with as much dick as possible. I think having a big dick is a magnet to me attracting other big dick men because most times that's all I encounter. I try taking it sometimes. I love seeing a big dick flop around while he rides my dick and his dick hits my stomach like a hammer. I love seeing a big dick being connected to a man with a muscle god body. that what turns me on the most. I sometimes suffer because I want to free ball in public spaces but I'm too nervous to. It doesn't take much for me to get hard and my dick would really stick out and show.

*shrugs*

PartHorse

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Love this thread, this is one of the things LPSG is all about, right?

I fuckin' love my massive dick and the effect it has on smaller guys, meaning almost everyone, LOL

Whether on cam or in person, it's always fun to meet a guy who thinks he's big and talks a good game, and then prove that I outsize him by a mile.

A place like LPSG needs a good supply of men with monster cocks and I'm happy to be doing my job in that department.

cardiffbi28

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
As a married man, this thread pretty much sums up why I’ve always been turned on by men and cocks too. I’m turned on, intimidated, and curious all at the same time, and for a reason I can’t explain just want to sink to my knees in front of some of the cocks on display here. I’m str8 in pretty much every way apart from when it comes to a cocky alpha with a massive cock. Then I just can’t stop my dick getting hard and my mouth and ass aching to be filled!