Big dick tease

D_climate

Just Browsing
Media
Ever since high school I always had got tease about my big dick. Yes I'm young and just in college and still growing at 8.5x 5 in (check out album). I used to here the starting guard in basketball say when I was a feshmen on HS to other players that I'm huge and horse hung

any one else have that problem
reply please
thanks

Chase1600

Experimental Member
Media
Weather, it is sometimes true that adolescent guys – usually at puberty – might experience embarrassment, even feel mortified, if they mature early and have a big dick growing sooner than their peers. It is normal to be very sensitive about such things as our genitals and sexuality. If we seem to be different – especially at the beginning of adolescence, an age at which we tend to think in absolutes – it can seem overwhelming.

That said, your ineptly worded complaint is hardly compelling as presented. I think you are bragging and using an age-old device of flaunting your pride as a contrived complaint.

You might want to sell it somewhere else. The well hung members of LPSG, and the men and women who admire them, have heard and read it all when it comes to chat about big pricks.

By college age you are surely aware that you are not entirely unique, although – from the looks of that picture – splendidly well blessed. You are surely aware there are plenty of ladies – not to mention an army of gay guys – who will drool to see, much less sample, your big tool.

Depending upon your personal values, you might relish it, you might prefer people admired you for your accomplishments and talents beyond your crotch, you might use it to find yourself a good wife who will love you just the way you are – or whatever.

If you have an actual complaint about that whopper, come out and say it – does the weight make you fall over it? Does it hurt when you step on it? Are you afraid of revolving doors?

Let’s talk reality here!

Voglener

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
When I was in high school two guys used to always tease me, calling me Big Dick (my name) all the time. Thinking back on it now it was weird because one of them always seemed to have a hard on when ever I saw him. Nothing ever happened between us but I think they must have been doing something because they were ALWAYS together.

Did their teasing hurt? Yes. Did it scar me for life? No. I now realize that their teasing was an effort to hide what they may have been doing.

Also, remember, anytime someone teases you about YOUR penis, they must be jealous and maybe a little bit interested in you, too. They're just too scared to admit it.