Big dick virgin, looking for some tips

throwaway1

Just Browsing
Media
I'm 20, male, straight, and a virgin. It doesn't bother me, but I'm hitting the age where most girls expect some sort of sexual experience from men, which I don't have. I have a large dick, and feel that that might make it even worse, since I would imagine girls wouldn't think big dick = experience.
Any tips for when I do land an opportunity?

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm 20, male, straight, and a virgin. It doesn't bother me, but I'm hitting the age where most girls expect some sort of sexual experience from men, which I don't have. I have a large dick, and feel that that might make it even worse, since I would imagine girls wouldn't think big dick = experience.
Ok great for you, asking for advice this way, seriously.

you need to push it inside. period.
Shut up. Some girls can't/wont stand just as you put it, "Pushing it in period." because some girls might find a dick of that size literally overwhelming and could do more damage than good. Just go easy, and pay attention to them since you are a 1st timer.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi Throwaway, don't worry so much. Honestly, when the moment comes it's best if you take it at your own pace. The right partner will be very understanding. Don't worry about your size or inexperience. Trust me both will be a non-issue when the time is right.

BigInBellevue

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Perhaps the most important thing for you (especially with a big dick) is to get the woman really excited before you start to insert it. Lots of foreplay should make her want it and make her open up. If you just push it in without this, it will not be pleasant for her, and you probably will not get it again.

Lakeshore

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Just play it by ear, somewhat. Won't hurt to web surf and see what instruction is out there, but nature (lust) will take over. My first time was with a woman who had a child and was hot for a good dickin'. I don't remember telling her it was my first, and she came so many times I kept thinking something was wrong by her vocal response. She must have felt I knew the ropes because she called me every day the next week. Didn't tell her anything of my experience level. But, make sure the foreplay is sufficient and after she gets aroused, and is ready, apply lube and go slowly.
Hope it is a good experience for you.

shyyguy123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm a virgin at 24. I've tried to have sex twice but couldn't get it up due to anxiety from inexperience etc etc.

My advice is to get your hands on some ED pills to help for the first time. That's what I finally did last month. I'm tired of missing opportunities.

B_Marius567

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

it toked me 30 min. of trying to get my cock in her pussy i was feeling like i will never loss my virginty.

Frnkd213

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Best advice no matter what the outcome is have condoms that fit. That's all you need because if your suit doesnt fit for your sake, and hers, lose your bj virginity and not your pussy one. It will always be there. Maybe not that one. I'm assuming your a virgin in all aspect of sex.

If your that big you gotta be prepared. Do you know what size is right for you? Little details like this can reduce any anxiety.

Also some girls like virgins. Be upfront you might get more than you expected. Again where a suit that fits!!!!!!

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Assuming that the initial session is in VFR conditions it will probably be fine. Under ideal circumstances you will be at full mast, she will say the obligatory "oh gawd you're sooo huge" and following insertion send back physiological signals via soft moans or high pitched squeals. However if it's a full IFR coupled approach down to Cat IIIC minimums (in the dark) I suggest you let her hand guide you to the promised land.

Throwaway1, I am twice your age and there have always been movie jokes about guys trying to look experienced- when they aren't- and the always funny more experienced female pretending to appear less experienced in order to build the male ego. Whatever the case have fun and feel secure in the fact you are heavily armed in the phallic area; it only rates in your favor.

cvcgolf

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Here's what you do.. Make out with her for a long time.. Slow amounts of kissing get women hot and wet.. Massage and feel her breasts during kissing.. At some point put her hand on your cock.. Doesn't matter if your nude or still clothed while making out just put her hand on your cock.. Once nude, kiss and lick her breasts and pussy.. Now here's the deal.. Why do you have to do all the work? Why do you have to "push it in".. Let her do it.. In other words lay down and hold your hard cock up and tell her to get on.. Let her be on top and she can fit your big cock in.. If that doesn't work then try the missionary and shove it in slowly.. Women are tough.. They can give birth to a baby.. Your cock isn't the size of a baby.. Just work it in slow.. Then bang her hard..

After that you should be having plenty of sex from word of mouth.. In other words, she will be telling all her friends how big your cock is and the babes should be coming to you.. Also, shave your cock a bit.. It makes your cock look even bigger and definitely cleaner.. Now cut the shrink wrap off your penis and go bang those chicks!..

p.s. always use a condom so you don't have to pay child support for 18 years..

BruBear

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just be careful, really careful. I don't know what size you are, but I have an eight inch girth and I'm about eight and a half inches long. The first girl I was ever with didn't end well. We were both quite drunk (My first time) and we decided to play a little (also my first time) but as soon as I tried to get in, and I slowly, slowly started pushing in, she started... whimpering... I can't really say screaming. She told me to stop and pull out. I was a little worried to find blood on my cock, I thought it was her first time. But it wasn't, I'd torn her.

Whatever your size, just be careful, really. Make it enjoyable for you and her. If you are on the large side, go even more slowly, let her build up to your size.

throwaway1

Just Browsing
Media
The main concern isn't that I am too large. I seem to be manageable, but more-so, how can I perform better? Rather than just dive in and try, I want some advice.

BruBear

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The main concern isn't that I am too large. I seem to be manageable, but more-so, how can I perform better? Rather than just dive in and try, I want some advice.

*laughs* Then just listen to her. Theres no shame in admitting you're a virgin. I'm 21 and still technically a virgin. If you're a managable size, then just get to talking about some things you've always wanted to do (preferrabley when you've got your cock out and she's naked).

brockli

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Same exact situation here dude. Unfortunately, most girls associate inexperienced with small. But prove them wrong and nothing but good can come out of it....