Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wrote to Smallpenisman:
Congratulations, dude: you have just destroyed whatever feeble claim to credibility or respect on this site that you may ever have had. Bye-bye!
The prediction implicit in that "bye-bye" has come true: that sucker is gone! --At least, banned for the time being. Lol.

Thanks for the support, guys.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Calboner,

For what it's worth, you have my full support. I won't tolerate personal attacks like these. As far as your age and looks go, I only hope that I can keep working at it, and improve enough to look 1/2 as good as you do by then. I don't really care what your age is, you look amazing, and even if you're not someone's particular type, that's still pretty undeniable. Were it not for that whole 100% thing you've got going... in a heartbeat! :wink:
...The prediction implicit in that "bye-bye" has come true: that sucker is gone! --At least, banned for the time being. Lol.

Thanks for the support, guys.

blkbro510

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

D_Tyrone_Tittickler

Experimental Member
Media
Calboner you have a little dick so to you CJ wright is hung lol but compared to me and alot of the guys here he isnt hung. You are 50 years old Calboner so take your pics off here, nobody wants to see a old wrinkly boy such as yourself and I think BlkBro is 100 percent homosexaul and there is nothing wrong with that. But do you see how he loves other guys dicks? Always making threads about how he wants to suck guys off.

And isnt this thread called big dick white boys? So why in the hell are we talking about CJ Wright anyway? This thread isnt called small penis black males.

CAD!!!

blkbro510

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay