Big dick white boys

blkbro510

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I do have a thread focusing on black men which is funny cause it's half as much viewed as this one. The latino one was a bust.

Everyone really liked this thread and they've kept it going and have sent me emails for more. LOL.

What's VWE?

I started this thread because there were so much bashing from folks on here about black men for either not have big dick or having one ( be damn if you do and damned if you don't) and alot of cuckold interracial videos.

So I thought it would be cool if they get a chance to themselves, just to show that ya'll there are big dick white men out in the world and they love to fuck the chocolates. LOL!

Now in real life, have never I seen a real horse hung white dude... never. I've seen pumped, and silicon (San Francisco), the majority of horse hung guys I've seen are Blacks and Latinos from Left Coast to East, from the South to Canada, never seen one in person.

Now on this site, I've seen them and I've showed them to my friends and they are amazed and in love. But in real life its not happening.:confused:

WoW! You seem excited by the white guys having a big penis,alot do ya know infact i've seen more white guys who are VWE than black guys.

D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Experimental Member
Media
I do have a thread focusing on black men which is funny cause it's half as much viewed as this one. The latino one was a bust.

Everyone really liked this thread and they've kept it going and have sent me emails for more. LOL.

What's VWE?

I started this thread because there were so much bashing from folks on here about black men for either not have big dick or having one ( be damn if you do and damned if you don't) and alot of cuckold interracial videos.

So I thought it would be cool if they get a chance to themselves, just to show that ya'll there are big dick white men out in the world and they love to fuck the chocolates. LOL!

Now in real life, have never I seen a real horse hung white dude... never. I've seen pumped, and silicon (San Francisco), the majority of horse hung guys I've seen are Blacks and Latinos from Left Coast to East, from the South to Canada, never seen one in person.

Now on this site, I've seen them and I've showed them to my friends and they are amazed and in love. But in real life its not happening.:confused:

VWE means Very Well Endowed...in other words ....a very large penis!

As for never seeing a massive penis on a white guy........come and work with me......you'll see some for sure then:wink:

someone1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
VWE means Very Well Endowed...in other words ....a very large penis!

As for never seeing a massive penis on a white guy........come and work with me......you'll see some for sure then:wink:

so how big VWE? maybe its the case that black guys are general big but white guys have more huge dicks :confused:
or maybe its just totally random

either way i love this thread, the videos posted by blackbro are amazing! keep it up :biggrin1: