big dick

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Imported, Jun 19, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

goodlittlepony: Hi everyone, I haven't been a member for long but i felt like sharing something that i have encountered a lot ...
    every girl i have been with, and (every guy) said i have the biggest dick they've ever seen. But, probably not anything like you guys here. I am 6.5" by 6" uncut.
    I guess you are always a giant until a bigger creature comes along and stamps you to death ...
    My experience is that my sexual partners have all been really turned on ... they say it's not just the size but how it looks and stuff.
    Hope you all havin a good day out there ...

2. Imported

Gold Member

DirkDiggler: Maybe they were just trying to flatter you,or maybe they think that you have a nice dick which is a lot different to having a HUGE dick.You can have a teeny one which looks nice or a HUGE one which looks horrible.

3. Imported

Gold Member

prepky: just wondering what is considered a nice cock as apposed to a big cock??

4. Imported

Gold Member

goodlittlepony: I guess it's part to to my body size ... i'm 5'9" and really toned, so i guess this has an impact on how my dick looks.
    As regards to why they think it is perfect ... woman say it fills them up from tip to end, and is somehow just the right fatness ... they've also commented on the skin quality and smoothness of the head, colour and i don't know what ... sometimes i wish it was 8 or 9 but it's just a fantasy, one which brings me down a lot when i hear about how glorified men are who are like that ...
    but early mornings say it all ... when you are half asleep and there he is sticking out at you as big as he can be ... and you go ... woahh
    i'm really happy with what i got

5. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

[quote author=goodlittlepony link=board=meetgreet;num=1056003197;start=0#3 date=06/19/03 at 16:40:58]
    i'm really happy with what i got
    [/quote]

That's what's important. You have the right 'tude, dude! ;)

6. Imported

Gold Member

H8Monga: Eh...

The usual from me.

I'd be happy with what he has too!

I lack in size but I don't think I lack in the stunning aesthetics department.

7. Imported

Gold Member

DirkDiggler: So I am a bit confused as to why you hang around men who have big cocks which as you say brings you down.

8. Imported

Gold Member

Tullebukk3000: I don't think it's strange at all that 6 inches of girth produce comments.. compared to average, that's pretty fat!

9. Imported

Gold Member

prepky: so what is the average for girth?

10. Imported

Gold Member

ORCABOMBER: I think the important point to this is "at least you're bangin'" :D

11. Imported

Gold Member

goodlittlepony: [quote author=DirkDiggler link=board=meetgreet;num=1056003197;start=0#6 date=06/20/03 at 04:51:25]So I am a bit confused as to why you hang around men who have big cocks which as you say brings you down.[/quote]
    i don't hang around guys like that ... i have just seen some on the net etc ...
    i've only been with two that were bigger than me

12. Imported

Gold Member

Ineligible: [quote author=prepky link=board=meetgreet;num=1056003197;start=0#8 date=06/20/03 at 10:40:48]so what is the average for girth?[/quote]
    Probably something like 4 3/4", prepky.

13. Imported

Gold Member

7x6andchg: Well what I have heard is that the averages are (drumroll please):

Length 5.8"
    Girth: 4.9"

Standard deviations:
    Length:~1"
    Girth: .7"

A standard deviation, for those of you who liked statistics class even LESS than I did is basically the following..within 1" above or below 5.8" long (4.8-6.8 ) is pretty much the norm, either big normal or small normal......  under 2 inches above or below (3.8-4.7 or 6.9-7.8 ) makes you 'pretty big' or 'pretty small', as in only about 10% of the population is smaller or bigger than that which is the 2nd deviation, and more than 3" either way (8.8+) is the 4th deviation - which is the last 1%...or whatever the confidence interval was for the study that I heard this from...

Anyone who knows statistics better than I can point out my flaws now.... :D

14. Imported

Gold Member

H8Monga: I hated math!  :mad:

Ok where did you get 5.8" as the average length? I saw several that said 5.1"  So many damn numbers!

goodlittlepony, Dirk's question I think was for me.  I don't hang around the hung exactly... but for some reason everyone seems bigger.  I have not seen them in person (and some of the online ones I've gotten the pics). Just like the women who don't choose based on that, I don't choose my friends for that. It just seems that everyone is bigger. Some of the stories I hear I wish I could experience, but I'll always reach for the stars and fall short of touching them. Oh well...  anyway, I can hate what I have and think it's beautiful too... size is not exactly required for aesthetics.

Oh and if I had time, money, and a way to MPLS... you'd have to take me to Paisley Park!

15. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

[quote author=Hapi Papi link=board=meetgreet;num=1056003197;start=0#13 date=06/20/03 at 22:52:31]Ok where did you get 5.8" as the average length? I saw several that said 5.1" [/quote]

It depends on your source. Even legitimate studies are not going to be in complete agreement as to the number on the right of the decimal point. They all had different subjects of varying lengths. I have read 5.1", 5.3", 5.65" and 5.8". Take your pick. They all agree that it's less than 6". Of course, there are sources that still quote 6" as the average.

16. Imported

Gold Member

H8Monga: I think they round the number to get 6" Anything from 5.5 to 6.5 probably gets lumped under 6".

17. Imported

Gold Member

bklynbigballs: Yeah, I used to think that the people who told me I had a "nice" cock were just trying to make me feel better about my average endowment -- like when you tell an unattractive girl that she's "cute." I also thought the same thing about guys who told me I had awesome balls. I just thought it was something they were focusing on them just so they didn't have to look at my tiny dick. I had low self-esteem back then.

Now that I'm older and more confident, I'm still aware that there are size queens out there that would be disappointed with my endowment. However, I have been with more than a few guys who really liked my cock and lavished it with attention. They say they love the way it hits the back of their throat perfectly -- that it's the "perfect cock for sucking." I'd say that there are really "nice" cocks out there and it's not just a consolation complement.

18. Imported

Gold Member

HC: Referencing the line from Shannon Doherty's character in Mallrats, "when a girl tells you it's a good size, that's just a nice way of saying that it's small."

But really, I think that assessment can hold some merit, as bklyn said about the unattractive girl whom you tell is cute. However, if the person tells you it's the biggest they've seen, it's most likely the truth. And for the original poster, that's probably the case, at least for the girth.

19. Imported

Gold Member

H8Monga: That is depressing... however, if she says you're the biggest and she moans and screams and such (that doesn't appear like pain)... she could be faking.

20. Imported

Gold Member

HC: That seems like a lot of unneccessary effort to go through, just to be faking. If you really are small and she's saying that, you already know it's not true, but if it's a substantial size to where you both know it's big and she's telling you and screaming and all that, why doubt it? Unless she knows you're sensitive about it and need constant reassurance, it's no use telling a lie that doesn't matter in the long run.

I don't tell a girl that she has the biggest tits or the longest legs of anybody I've been with, just to make her feel better about herself. If she obviously doesn't hold those physical qualities, she might get upset that I'm trying to patronize her. Instead, I'll say something truthful that will flatter her and make us both feel good.

I've been told by girls that I'm the biggest they've been with, and admittedly, it's a nice ego boost and a turn-on that usually makes me grow even a little bigger at the time. But it's not something on which to base a relationship, and if it's the only reason she's with me, I want nothing of it.

Draft saved Draft deleted