big dick

kurios

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There are alot of studies on size and yes the average length and girth does vary and so it should but look at the sampling and the method of measurement before you take the results for cash.
One guy with 10 inches in a study where most hover around the 5 inch mark can skew the average to more like 6 plus. Some of us would assume that average means the most common. From what I have read, although there are alot of really hung guys, most are around 5 inches in length erect give or take. When it comes to girth, one chubby at 7 inches pulls the average over 5 inches where alot of studies indicate most are between 4 and 5 inches .
Questions to ask:
Did the participants self identify and self measure
How truly representative is the sample.
Does it really matter what studies say
The one study that I read in which clinicians measured(reassuring) the sample was a group of college guys on Spring Break somewhere. Now just think, which guys volunteered to be measured (the ones that have always thought they were short shafted or the bearers of salamis) so surprise the average was 6 inches in length.
Be happy with what you got!

jay_too

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
kurios..

good points on dick stats.

unless there is a random sample, the mean length or girth is not a valid measure of the larger population (all guyz).

if you have a sample with a few extremes, the median is a better estimate of the central tendency of the population than the mean/average. for example, in the u.s. we have a few people that have incomes much, much larger than the rest of the population. as i remember (ask jeeves was not helpful on exact values today), the median family income for 2001 was around $60k BUT the mean family income was $75k. remember the median is the 50th percentile...so half the population is less than the median and half above. moreover, i remember seeing a histogram of penis lengths (50,000 or so) sometime the past year or so; the distribution was skewed. generally, the median is considered a better estimate than the mean for these distributions.

jay

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i am definitely not the biggest
in the barn, by a longshot.

but, at the same time, i have never
had a complaint about size..either..someone
else's...or...a complaint about my own.

if you are hot for somebody....then their