BIG Dick?

badboybryce

LPSG Legend
Media
It appears that a lot of people on this site consider 6" to be a big dick. Maybe it all depends on what you are accustomed to seeing. I must beg to differ with this. I believe that anything 8"+ is a big dick. Shouldn't 6" be considered average? Again, I am basing this on my personal experience.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
It appears that a lot of people on this site consider 6" to be a big dick.

I'm surprised you think this.
I'd say most people would say 6" is, perhaps, slightly larger than average, based on the stats that are circulated again and again on this board.
Eight inches, as you say, is clearly large, but often enough a poster will give the impression that even that incontestably large size is not impressive.
We have, understandably, a distorted view here, bryce.
But I think the distortion runs in the opposite direction from the one you've picked up.

Hockeytiger

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm surprised you think this.
I'd say most people would say 6" is, perhaps, slightly larger than average, based on the stats that are circulated again and again on this board.
Eight inches, as you say, is clearly large, but often enough a poster will give the impression that even that incontestably large size is not impressive.
We have, understandably, a distorted view here, bryce.
But I think the distortion runs in the opposite direction from the one you've picked up.

I agree with SR, as usual.

If I may point out something the OP may not have considered, is a 6" long dick with a 7" girth big? There's more to dick size than length, IMO.

B_donkeydick69

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yeah I agree that six is average, well actually accordingly to polls slightly above average, and 8'' when truly 8'' is pretty damn big...

oralroger

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I always thought I was average at 8 inches, but if 6 is big then I should be proud. In reality it's all about what the ladies want. If you can satisfy your lady with 6, more power to you.

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It appears that a lot of people on this site consider 6" to be a big dick. Maybe it all depends on what you are accustomed to seeing. I must beg to differ with this. I believe that anything 8"+ is a big dick. Shouldn't 6" be considered average? Again, I am basing this on my personal experience.

The topic of size obviously comes up a lot, but I don't think most people say that 6" is large. It's average according to most studies.

Human penis size - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

• A study published in the September 1996 Journal of Urology concluded that average erect length was 12.9 cm (5.08 in) (Measured by staff).[6]
  • A study published in the December 2000 International Journal of Impotence Research found that average erect penis length was 13.6 cm (5.35 in) (Measured by staff).[7]
  • A study conducted by LifeStyles Condoms found an average of 14.9 cm (5.9 in) with a standard deviation of 2.1 cm (0.8 in) (Measured by staff).[8]

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I always thought I was average at 8 inches, but if 6 is big then I should be proud. In reality it's all about what the ladies want. If you can satisfy your lady with 6, more power to you.

No offense, but where do you guys get these distorted views from?

Statistically, 6" in length is a bit above the dead average, and 5" in girth is just a bit above as well.

If 6" won't satisfy most (certainly not all) women, than a lot of guys are sunk, and a lot of women will remain unsatisfied...

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I live on a world without self-steem :frown1:
I really don't know, but for me, my unit just look average, maybe because I'm still virgin, so that's it =(

You aren't the only one who lives in a world with no self esteem. If you have any less self esteem that I do, you are really in a low spot. I know how you feel, and you have my sympathy. I have a very poor opinion of myself, but I still know what average is or isn't.

I can also tell you that having a bigger penis probably isn't going to help your self image...even if you think it will. For the record, you are bigger than what I am.

I do hope you can get over this and feel better about yourself. I agree that there is some stigma to being a virgin. Although, there shouldn't be. This is especially true at your age. At my age being a virgin is really discouraging.
Now, get penis size off your mind. Get out there and enjoy life!:smile:

lorne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i originally thought I was about average since it seemed proportunate to my size. One of my female friends corrected my line of thought when I was in grade 10. (non sexual friend) I was talking to her about penises cause she asked if guys ever shave. Her boyfriend was a fur ball. I mentioned I did because i think its part of hygene to shave. she mentioned how she heard many guys did to make their dicks look longer. The convo lead down its way to asking me about masturbation, uncut/cut, and eventually length I had said somtimes it was to much work to masterbate she laughed and said i sounded like a girl and said I was a guy and all I had to do was rub it. I said kinda but it was awkward unless I used two hands. she said what to hands do you strangle it and i laughed and replied no like a bat one on top of the other she said her boyfriend brian only could fit one of his hands around his dick, with his head barley sticking out. I feeling confused at the time said oh well my hole head isnt even covered. She asked how long I actually was. I said Id messure it later she said she checked around and told me that the average length was 5.5 I said oh well see I'm not that big I said my dick is 6 inches long when I hang. she said HA that I was longer soft than the average and asked what I was erect I said between 8 and 9 depending on when and where. she got flustered and said that that was large bording huge and that I should pay more attention in the change rooms. I was really shy but after a bit I realised I was big i didnt let it go to my head cant say I dont flaunt it

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It appears that a lot of people on this site consider 6" to be a big dick. They do? Statistically it's just above average but I doubt anyone would say it was big. Maybe it all depends on what you are accustomed to seeing. I must beg to differ with this. I believe that anything 8"+ is a big dick. Shouldn't 6" be considered average? Again, I am basing this on my personal experience.
:tongue: When I first joined LPSG and said I thought 7" was average people laughed at me and called me a liar. I had to explain I was basing it on my sexual experiences with both black and white men over a span of 21 years; rather than the Kinsey report (which I had never read). I had no idea how lucky I was until I started reading the threads here.

I suppose there could be parts of a town, state, or country where for whatever reason there are men with larger than average penises. That sounds unlikely. :tongue:Would we call these areas big cock clusters? Are they near the various cancer clusters which have been located nationwide?

If I may point out something the OP may not have considered, is a 6" long dick with a 7" girth big? There's more to dick size than length, IMO.
LMAO I'm a girth lover but those proportions are even less common than a 10" dick in real life!

*SNIP*Now, get penis size off your mind. Get out there and enjoy life!:smile:
You need to take your own advice, it's excellent!

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i think we also have to keep in mind that things like the Kinsey report and various other polls and surveys only present a statistical average. which gives us the ability to say "larger than average" from a numerical perspective, but in and of itself, penis size is largely (no pun intended) an arbitrary and subjective matter, based on the size, preference, psychology and life experience of the individual. for instance, two girls in this thread have posted that seven inches is merely "average" to them, whereas i've had most of the girls i've slept and fooled around with tell me that at seven inches I'm the biggest they've ever had.

i don't see the need to say "oh, six inches isn't big because i'm eight inches and i'm big!" well, think about it...if six inches IS big, doesn't that just mean eight inches is bigGER?

the only thing that matters is what you want and what you like. everything else is just noise.

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I agree with SR, as usual.

Preach on, brother-man! I would never claim to have a big dick, but I did end up finding this site because my g/f was having trouble with my girth while my length seems to fit her perfectly, and I just looked up "large girth penis help" on Google.