BIG Dick?

chill4d

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've had people tell me I'm not measuring right when I tell them my real size, for some reason lots of people think I must be at least 8" when I'm really 7.x max.

I think thats a testament to how accustomed most non-lpsg'ers have become to such "inflated" sizes.

D_Marvin Meatthistle

Just Browsing
Media
i think we also have to keep in mind that things like the Kinsey report and various other polls and surveys only present a statistical average. which gives us the ability to say "larger than average" from a numerical perspective, but in and of itself, penis size is largely (no pun intended) an arbitrary and subjective matter, based on the size, preference, psychology and life experience of the individual. for instance, two girls in this thread have posted that seven inches is merely "average" to them, whereas i've had most of the girls i've slept and fooled around with tell me that at seven inches I'm the biggest they've ever had.

Spot on! I'm about 6.5x5.5 and although I'm not as big as some people, I will be bigger than others but whether I'm "big" or not depends on the person. My current gf says I'm easily the biggest shes had, wheres a mate of mine, her only bf is over 8inches and very thick apparently so in her opinion I may only be "small" its all relative.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think 8 has become the new 6. I see guys who claim 8 in but it's not big at all. BOOO!!

That's ridiculous! An 8" erect cock is big. I suppose it may be, that young men are not just taller; but have bigger genitalia than previous generations. The real problem is the many men who claim to be 8" who are actually 6" or 7". If they are with an inexperienced woman, with no sense of scale she then goes on to think 6.5" is 8" and when she actually meets a guy with an 8" dick she thinks its 10". :tongue:

Thicktooll

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well I dont know what is big now or not I am 7.5" x 6.5 and my friends say that I am big and when I go to the toilets they all seem sorprise and like to touched so is that big they say it is I think it depends in whom is looking,what ever I liked and enjoyed