big dicked bf problem

mdmifly

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
so my boyfriend has a gigantic dick. hes never measured it but i would guess it at about 8-8.5 and thick too. we used to have sex a lot and it was great, but we've both been super busy and haven't been having sex regularly for a few months. it sucks, but everytime he tries to fuck me it just hurts way too much and i cant do it. i feel bad, ideas?

Brensta

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Ass is a muscle like all other muscles, more you work it out, stronger it gets, but you need to keep working on it to make sure it keeps strong. Its why I refuse to go a week without getting some :)

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
so my boyfriend has a gigantic dick. hes never measured it but i would guess it at about 8-8.5 and thick too. we used to have sex a lot and it was great, but we've both been super busy and haven't been having sex regularly for a few months. it sucks, but everytime he tries to fuck me it just hurts way too much and i cant do it. i feel bad, ideas?

The first thing you can do is change your stats from 70% straight to... well.. you know...

bigcumlover

Experimental Member
Media
Brensta is probably right. You have to keep the muscle "toned" so that it doesn't hurt when the time comes. I used to have long periods of time between sex and it would always hurt at first penetration - no matter what I did (and he wasn't that big either). But I knew I had to relax and let him in. So I would give him a good bj to get him good and hard. When he was about ready to fuck me, I would make sure to leave his cock EXTRA slippery. Then I'd bend waaay over and spread my cheeks to "open" me up. It was uncomfortable always at first, but once he got inside me and started to fuck me it quickly went from whimpers of pain to moans of pleasure.