big dicked bodybuilders

iluvmen

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
THANK YOU! Sounds like another "Straight" "DUDE" trying to excuse his underlying gay gene. Don't know which rock he crawled out from under but I urge him to go back.
No, no... Bull is not one of them at all. He accepts his gay side. He's comfortable with that fact. And he's totally against that type of men you're talking about.

Reactions: Hefty and BIGBULL29

iluvmen

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think the male body can be super sexy (mainly the dick and nuts). But I just don't want full sex with a man. It doesn't get me that aroused.

There are women who do not want full sex with a woman - just a lapdance. That is more me.

Happy looking at the naked men! Bon Appetit!
Sounds boring to me :(
I LOVE MEAT :D
And YES, I BITE! :D

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
No, no... Bull is not one of them at all. He accepts his gay side. He's comfortable with that fact. And he's totally against that type of men you're talking about.

Exactly. I do not deny that I have some same-sex attraction. A lot of men have some degree of same-sex attraction; but they deny it and repress it. I am not one of them. I am comfortable with my sexuality.

I think you are sexy. If I want to explore my gayer side, I want a lapdance from you.

Hugs to you, buddy.:)

Reactions: iluvmen

DiomedesXVI

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Exactly. I do not deny that I have some same-sex attraction. A lot of men have some degree of same-sex attraction; but they deny it and repress it. I am not one of them. I am comfortable with my sexuality.

I think you are sexy. If I want to explore my gayer side, I want a lapdance from you.

Hugs to you, buddy.:)
Curious, but what would be your thoughts on frot for exploring your gayer side?

Reactions: BIGBULL29

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
Curious, but what would be your thoughts on frot for exploring your gayer side?

Hi there!

Perhaps in a sci-fi scenario role-play (domination of another man where I draw masculinity from him LOL). But I would not do it in normal circumstances.

DiomedesXVI

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hi there!

Perhaps in a sci-fi scenario role-play (domination of another man where I draw masculinity from him LOL). But I would not do it in normal circumstances.
Space exploration and sexuality exploration, sounds like a plan!

Reactions: BIGBULL29

Topbreed

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

DSF140

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I am a like a bisexual woman, or a straight women with just one gay fantasy.

As you all know, I am not interested in real, full-on sex with another male. But when you look at these pics, I think: I wouldn't mind a lap dance from one of them. But really, that is all. Oral sex on a dude does not turn me on.

I would like to "feel them up" a little, or slap their ass, just a like a woman who enjoys a lapdance from another woman. That's as far as it goes. But i would have to be in the mood, and that wouldn't be every day.

Any other dudes like me on here?
No worries @bigbull29 . Everyone's orientation is different. Thanks for putting yourself out there.