Big Dicked Bottoms

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by hngthkbadboy, Mar 11, 2008.

1. hngthkbadboy

hngthkbadboy New Member

Just wondering if there are any other guys out there like myself that have big dicks but they are total bottoms!!!!

2. tvilleguy70

tvilleguy70 New Member

Albums:
    I have noticed that it happens that way a lot.....

Dated a guy once whose cock was as long as from my wrist to my elbow...and thick damn near thick as my forearm.....i REALLY wanted to see how much of it i could take.....but DAMN he was a TOTAL bottom....

Have been with a lot of BIG dicked men....and most of em preferred to ride me rather than shove that big thing up my ass!!!! DAMMIT! LOL

3. FleshlightMouth

Gold Member

Albums:
    I've had the pleasure of being the mouth of choice for quite a number of big-dicked cocksuckers, since they also like to get good head once in a while, so it's a special privilege to be the one they turn to when they want to get blown

4. 9incut

9incut New Member

I'm not a total bottom. But I have noticed in my experience that I always get the "it's too big" statement (other than size queens), so in the past (before settling down) I was mostly bottomed though I'm completely versitile. In my relationship now though, so far I only bottom, for the same reason. But I have to give my partner credit. He has tried. But so far it's been seven long years with just being a bottom for someone who loves being both.

5. JonahFalcon

JonahFalcon Active Member

Albums:
    I've had my share of big dicked bottoms.

6. B_becominghorse

B_becominghorse New Member

I love to fuck them. And I am one too. But the best one I ever fucked was a Norwegian named Olav, who had 10 inches of fat uncut dick and huge balls.

7. inside_man

inside_man Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Can't speak for other tops but personally I find fucking a hungry bottom with a big, fat cock the best. You can draw your own Freudian conclusions for the reasons and, believe me, they are all true.
    AND BY THE WAY, YOU ARE HELLA FINE 9INCUT-YOUR PARTNER IS LUCKY INDEED!
    My BF is a submissive bottom with a big, heavy pipe who only wants to blow me or have me fuck him. 95% of the time, that's great. The sex is aggressive, rough, nasty and loving and I get to tap into all of the dominant energy that goes with being an aggressive top (like I am). But that other 5% where the tables are turned, and I'm being face fucked and my ass instinctively squirms when I touch the swollen head of his cock is also good to remember every now and then.
    At those times. I can cum just from the feel of the weight of his cock outside my ass. There is no way my ass could stand the type of jackhammer pounding I give him.

My profile: MANHUNT.net

8. hotbtminla

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm also a big dicked bottom. Quite a few guys I've gone to bed with have really gotten off on fucking me because I'm well hung. Not sure what it is psychologically, maybe makes them feel like a bigger stud when they realize they're pounding the ass of a guy who's got a cock that is (sometimes) bigger than theirs.

I don't think I've noticed it as much with guys who are bigger than me though. It does seem to become a point of fixation for tops of either stripe. Especially if I'm on my back while getting fucked. If my ass/prostate is being worked over really well my cock gets incredibly hard, enough to make a slapping sound against my stomach when there's extra deep thrusting. I leak precum like crazy too, and the combination tends to get make the guy fucking me intent on making me cum with his cock in my ass, literally try to fuck the cum out of me. And boy am I okay with that strategy. :tongue::tongue:

9. rimmer9

Gold Member

Albums:
    i've usualy been a top but have noticed that other guys i've met with big cocks have tended to be bottom and recently I've discovered the pleasures of bottoming too. I do think there is something in the view that guys with smaller cocks enjoy the fact that they are giving someone bigger than them a good pounding.

10. Principessa

Gold Member

You know what they say, "The bigger the dick, the bigger the bottom!"

One of my fave big dicked bottoms on this site is Industrialsize. He's a heck of a nice guy and smart too. :cool: :smile:

11. Charles Finn

Gold Member

Albums:
    I am a big dick top
    if I bottom and that is rare I prefer 6" and uncut

12. Industrialsize

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    100%Bottom.......

13. alex8.5

Gold Member

Albums:
    My BF has a big cock as well and he's a strict bottom man, and cocksucker. He loves when I pound the shit out of his. I am a strict top man.

14. B_theOtherJJ

B_theOtherJJ New Member

god, SEEMS LIKE SUCH A WASTE, BUT WHO AM i TO JUDGE.

wHATEVER, JUST ENJOY GUYS....

15. ScottishLad

ScottishLad Active Member

Albums:
    Yep, 100% bottom here! I just love the cock!

16. lvsxy808

Gold Member

Albums:
    I too have experienced this phenomenon with remarkable frequency.

I have to wonder if perhaps because of the size of his cock, the guy in question just comes to accept that it's a little too big for the average partner to handle, and that if there's to be buttfuckery, he's going to have to be the one to take it, and then just learns to love it.

Or perhaps ownership of a big dick leads to an assumption of hyper-masculinity, and thus the opposite - submission - turns them on. It's like the high-powered businessman who bosses everyone around the office during the week and then gets tied up by Mistress Spanksalot at the weekend.

Of course, it's wrong to equate bottoming with submission necessarily.

17. MuscledHorse

MuscledHorse Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Pack a thik piece here and am 500% power bottom. I've met some horsesized guyz that bottomed mainly because most couldn't take them. Many guyz like topping me because they enjoy strokin my thik meat while they are plowin away....at least that's what they tell me. ;-)

18. B_becominghorse

Yes, that's what I was getting at. If you have a big dick, you don't feel submissive when you get fucked in the ass, at least I don't. I just think shit, he loves to fuck a big dick! I'm a lot bigger than the Hindu that fucked me the other day, so I just shamelessly spread out my gorgeous ass for him and made him pay homage to it with his average-size but hetero-attitude dick.

19. allan1015

allan1015 New Member

As an average size, predominately bottom, I don't understand well hung guys that only bottom. God gave you a gift. Please use it on us average guys. If I was well hung I would totally want to top. I guess it is the whole "Grass is greener" thing

20. B_becominghorse

No the 'grass is greener' has nothing to do with it. I like to top and bottom. It's all according to the person(s) and circumstances. Fucking is always more of a production that sucking, which is easier. Ass-fucking is often a problem because guys don't know how to open their asses well and want the fucker to take too much time. After this thread started, I started thinking about the asses I'd enjoyed fucking, and there were not really that many who knew how to relax. If they are too resistant and have to tiny a hole, they are not worth the time to fuck, because they don't like the procedure of loosening up, it makes some of them feel like the whore they really are. The guys with the best asses I've fucked have been able to open up easily and they have a nice cushiony feel to the dick, not making you have to poke your way in there, which I find a major turn-off. This guy fucked me the other day I enjoyed in my ass, but didn't enjoy sucking him at all. So it's just all different sorts of tastes and some people are just more talented at doing all positions. Some are 'straighter' and can't imagine anything but their usual position; has to do with inflexible mind a lot of the time. And as average (which I prefer for getting fucked in the ass), you are good for some topping. I like a huge dick up my ass, but not unless I've had a chance to prepare myself with my dildo. There's also the time element of having to put on the goddam rubber, which can be a turnoff unless the asshole you're about to fuck is the most succulent piece of pussy you ever laid eyes on.

Draft saved Draft deleted