Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm a college professor as is my neighbor. He's married; I'm single. We get along because of a common interest in bourbon. Anyway, funny story. We had a running joke about 5 standard deviations (that is, a geeky way to see how big our dicks are above the mean). He divulged that he's packing 9-9.5,so he's got me on length but I have him in girth for sure. :)

Just thought I'd share.

TheMeatyProfessor

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
You guys have me cracking up at these responses.

Don't worry. This place has taught me to have a healthy sense of skepticism. I also know the odds of us hauling them out side by side are pretty much nil. I think he's cool with us joking about our big dick club memberships, but that's his line. I'll let you all know if there's an update.

Reactions: Nthngless

Mercurygirl

Superior Member
Media
I'm a college professor as is my neighbor. He's married; I'm single. We get along because of a common interest in bourbon. Anyway, funny story. We had a running joke about 5 standard deviations (that is, a geeky way to see how big our dicks are above the mean). He divulged that he's packing 9-9.5,so he's got me on length but I have him in girth for sure. :)

Just thought I'd share.

I'd be surprised if either of you had tenure at this point.

Reactions: 622675