Big dicked Greek Statue

lowhung

Superior Member
Media
My friend said this picture reminded her of a Greek Statue...only with a big dick attached! Loved that comment.

Attachments

Run7work2

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hey, yes, Lowhung, your friend is correct; you do have a hot horse dick attached to you! Love your hairy body, too! LOL No Greek statue I've ever seen has a dick that big! :)

Run7work2

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Calboner, you, too, are a horse-dicked "David" with that huge dick of yours! Your body is a work of art hotter than anything Michaelangelo could create!!

malo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Cal, I frequently return to gaze at your photos. To me, you are a true Greek god with your body and fantastic equipment. Obviously others think so, too.

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It's a pity Michaelangelo didn't carve a big cock on David.

he didn't carve a big dong on David because during that time, it was thought to be a 'travesty' for a man to possess a large penis. Small penis' were considered to be more asthetically appealling

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Here's CassieSizeQueenBee's.
And it's real, dude ... it's real.
:laughing: I would not approve of someone doing that to the original, but if somebody stuck a big dong like that on one of the plaster replicas, it would be pretty cool.

There was another hung guy on this site who assumed the "David" pose, rather more effectively than I did: here. (I wonder if he had someone else to work the camera: I had to go reset the camera myself for every shot.)