big dicked guy admired and envied

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Does anyone remember a short-lived sitcom called "Four Kings"? The guys were cute and had a sort of 4-way "bromance" going on. In one particularly funny episode, Jason has problems with his boss after they see each other nude in the locker room, and the boss realizes that Jason is better hung.

I was delighted to find a clip on youtube. This is the scene where Jason's boss sees him naked, but the best part is his friends unabashed admiration of his endowment.

YouTube - Todd Grinnell shirtless in Four Kings

This thread was inspired by another thread on a similar topic.
http://www.lpsg.org/103580-family-guy-episode-chris-bigger.html

Adam875

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hell, there are some dicks so long in gym's/saunas/showers/locker rooms that if you didn't look down you'd be treading on them.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There's an episode of "Just Shoot Me" about this too. I laughed and laughed over the reactions of some of the co-workers. "Ever see a tree whose branches are WAY too big for its trunk?" for instance. :biggrin1: I also cracked up over the "headline" for the ficticious magazine when they dealt with this topic: "Up Close and Personal with Peter O'Toole". :biggrin1::biggrin1:

Just Shoot Me: When Nina Met Her Parents - TV.com

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
Thank you for sharing this with us Meniscus. Sometimes, I do enjoy guy humor. It is refreshing for people of either gender to be with their own and laugh. I think that may be why so many men liked Home Improvement with Tim Allen.

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Glad y'all liked the clip.

hootie, sometimes it can be a bad thing when TV depicts men as crude shallow buffoons, but some shows, like Home Improvment and Four Kings, do it with a lot of heart. On Home Improvement, Tim was a good husband, father, and neighbor, even though he was a real idiot from time to time. On Four Kings, the guys were lifelong friends who really cared about each other were always looking out for each other's best interests. Neither the writing nor the acting were top-notch, but I enjoyed it anyway. (It was sort of like an all-guy version of How I Met Your Mother.)

There was also just enough man-to-man affection and homoerotic innuendo in each episode to make it fun for gay viewers. The character of Bobby, who is the one admiring his friend's endowment in the above clip, seems to have the greatest potential for being less than 100% straight. In one episode he's referred to as the "drunk cuddler" because he likes to crawl into bed with the other guys when he's drunk. "What," he says, "I get cold and affectionate when I drink." In another episode the guys go to a club with the goal of getting a one night stand. "Just to be clear," Jason says, "not the same one night stand." Bobby replies, "Unless that's the way it goes down." So Bobby is open to the idea of "tag teaming" a girl with his buddies. I like guys who are open-minded like that.

One last thing I'll say about the show is that I really taken with Shane McRae, the actor who plays Bobby. If you look at still photos of him, he's actually kind of funny-looking, but on screen he looks great. There's just something about the way he carries himself, the way he interacts with other people, and the positive vibe he puts out. He's got a great energy and I find him really appealing. I believe he's mostly a stage actor now. He was in a play called Take Me Out which looks really interesting.

"The play is set in the locker room of a professional baseball team, and as such has an all-male cast and explores themes of homophobia, racism, class and masculinity in sport." http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Take_Me_Out_(play)

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Full episode site ...don't click on it...something wrong there

How so, Cube? I had no problems with the site; the only unusual thing about it is that it's in Chinese. I have fairly comprehensive Internet Security software, so I'm not worried there. Still, if in doubt, don't clink the link.

jcs234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
damn todd grinnell's character must have had quie an amazing cock to get a reaction like that. if it were me and i saw it, id get on my knees and suck the hell out of it. todd's hot and if his cock was that big, why not? ;)

EdWoody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There's a typical fat-husband-skinny-wide-three-kids sitcom called Still Standing, which is actually really funny.

There's an episode where the teenage son, about 17, is getting in trouble because he's refusing to shower with everyone else after gym. He finally explains it's because the other guys make fun of him. His father assumes it's because he's smaller than everyone else, but in fact it's because he's got a much bigger dick than everyone else. This thrills his father, but the kid makes him promise not to tell. naturally he tells anyway, and the kid walks in just after the secret has been told. The whole scene is done without any dialogue, just expressions, and it's brilliantly done.

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
lvsxy, there's a link to that episode of "Still Standing" in this thread:

http://www.lpsg.org/103580-family-guy-episode-chris-bigger-2.html#post1907835

There's also an episode of Quintuplets called "Little Man on Campus" in which one of the sons joins the cheerleading squad because he's too small for any other sport, but being around the girls causes him to get an erection and he's embarrassed to do the routine because everyone will see his large endowment.

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I had like a million pop ups

I didn't have any problems with the site. Get yourself a good pop-up blocker. I've been using the Google toolbar for a long time now and it stops most pop-ups. It's free. There's also a Yahoo toolbar which has similar features.

I also use the pop-up blocker that comes with my Internet Security program, but the one that comes with the Google toolbar is pretty good all by itself.

There are probably lots of other programs out there to choose from.