Big dicked morons :(

likebeingbig: is anyone here sick of these big dicked morons that just jam it in a girl and hurt them. Those guys give us well endowed but gentle lovers a bad name and scare girls away from large men. I just hate the stereotype that all well-equppied men are going to hurt the girl. I mean not all of us are "pussy-wreckers". Sorry im on a rant but i met a really cool and fun girl last night that asked my size and i was honest with her and she got freaked out. Arrrghh I hate that

Erectacock: I always let the girl (or guy) go on top so he/she can control how much of me goes in.

blak9: Most times I am a gentle giant (like when I'm with someone that I care for.) However, there are those times (read: one night stands) where I just jam it in and thrust away, not too concerned about being gentle.

johnholmeshorse: What I found that works is when you are going to have sex for the first time, is to have her on top so she can control how much she wants to take in, it is also kinda a turn on to see her slithering down your pole ;D But you gotta be gentle and patient, there will come a time when a woman is used to the size where you can go hog wild.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
You know, when I first saw the title, I was going to reply "And the most intelligent ppl of all have no penis." LOL

But seriously, guys of all sizes seem to only think of themselves. But with small guys, it just means they cum early. With us big guys, such a mistake might feel like rape.

I tend to use creative positions, oftentimes standing up. This allows me to thrust without worrying about gravity.

biggbenn8: I have always wondered if that is why I enjoy getting fucked so much? When I was much, much younger and dating I once hurt (not severly) a young lady I was seeing... I 'bottomed' out. I swore I would NEVER hurt anyone again... (simillar thing happened to my son... rumors started, it was very ugly)...

Since then I prefer to lie on my back and let partners straddle me until comfortable.

Any other big men like to get 'plowed' by other 'big' men?

queenie: [quote author=blak9 link=board=sex;num=1036783122;start=0#2 date=11/08/02 at 12:40:26]However, there are those times (read: one night stands) where I just jam it in and thrust away, not too concerned about being gentle.[/quote]Uhhhh..... blak9.... you do realize that it is your behavior with your one night stands that scares women away when confronted with another large penis, don't you?
You might classify as being a big dicked moron. I can't believe the rest of you guys aren't all over him for such unseemly behavior.

RPNFbyWIJ: hey yeh! bad you. now please don't kill us, you're fucking huge.

Max

Sexy Member
Media
Re letting your partner go on top to control the degree of penetration:

I can see the sense of it, although I personally prefer to control the depth and tempo myself. But my reason for posting is that there is maybe a need for a bit of a warning -- I have posted it before, but possibly on an earlier version of lpsg.

The only real "damage" I have ever done was in this position, when my partner got a sudden urge to take more of me than she in fact had room for ... pushed down very strongly, and the pain caused her to lose her balance. So I ended up supporting her weight, or most of it, on the upper part of my shaft. The result was not only damage to her cervix, but a lot of pain for me. I seem to remember reading somewhere of a few cases of penile fracture from this; probably the long slim penis is more at risk, and my girth (7") helped me.

I have also read that the vagina is a little shortened with the woman in this position. So while this may be an excellent method for some, it has its drawbacks too.

blak9: What's up queenie?

What should I care about one-night stands? I don't consider their emotion needs or physical well being. I'm just trying to get off just like she is.

Waiakea: [quote author=Max link=board=sex;num=1036783122;start=0#9 date=11/24/02 at 21:40:38]  

The only real "damage" I have ever done was in this position, when my partner got a sudden urge to take more of me than she in fact had room for ... pushed down very strongly, and the pain caused her to lose her balance.  So I ended up supporting her weight, or most of it, on the upper part of my shaft.
[/quote]

OUCH! :eek:

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
That might be the case, Blak, but "just getting off like she is" doesn't necessarily involve having to put her through extra pain. Look at it this way. If she was through and wanted to get you off real fast, she wouldn't just grab hold of it clumsily and whip it up really hard. Or get on top and try to put your erection in an uncompromising position (read: SNAP! if she bucks too hard and backward).

duzyamuthano: this is slightly off-track from the original post, but there's a point here i want to pick up on. personally i don't think i'd make the same distinction in consideration between a one-night stand and sex in some other context: i hope that i think about my partner whether i'm seeing him once or as part of a relationship. my biggest turn-ons are when there's chemistry and the heat's rising, and when i can help my partner have a great time.

sticking a large dick in a guy's ass gets a mixed reception, and i'm aware that some men love love love it, while others take time to get used to something that big inside them. some guys can't take it. i always want to know if it's too much for my mister of the moment: i don't want to bring unwanted pain to anyone.

isn't part of the art of sex making that balance between two people so that sparks fly instead of yelps?

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't make a distinction between casual sex and committed sex in terms of technique. In either case, you can take it slow and tender, or you can fuck like rabid ferrets, depending on what both partners agree on. Now when I'm having sex with a guy for a one-night stand it doesn't mean I'm going to treat him rougher just because I'm not working on a relationship with him. I'll treat him with the same respect that I'd give a boyfriend. He's a human being, not a rubber fuck-doll. I don't feel a need to rupture an internal organ with my cock. He's looking for cock, I'm looking for ass. It's a symbiotic relationship that just goes a lot smoother if you respect each others' physical needs. I agree that anyone who rams it in without regard for the recipient's comfort is a big-dicked moron whose user's permit should be revoked. It's a person you're affecting.

blak9: Well, I guess I'm in the minority on this one but I DO make a distinction between one night stands and relationships. I like to think that when I get in a relationship, I'm in it for the long haul and it is more emotional than physical.
However, if it is a one-night stand, it is purely physical (at least for me.) While I DON'T purposely inflict pain while having sex (where did y'all get that idea from anyway?), her level of comfort is definitely not a top priority of mine.
I don't see how that makes me a moron (a little insensitive, maybe) but if it does, so be it.

H8Monga: I say, it should be Halloween everyday, scare on! Maybe there would be some lovers for the other side...

tiptop: Mine is big enough to cause a lot of pain and bleeding- on the guys- the girls could always take it when I dated women- they's say- its too big- then swallow it up- but when I went to the other side at 24, the guys would yelp and make me stop, start again and half the time I'd only get it 1/2 way in....couldn't get it in any further. But as I've grown older and as they've grown older- they're more experienced (stretched out) and usually they can take most of it- not all the time- but if I trick with a 22 year old- particularly a little guy- its hopeless.
That's why I like to date real bottoms- who know how take a big cock and mine is only 8.5....I'd hate to have more- except for the gym shower- can't be too big there.

BIGBOYDAVE: [quote author=tiptop link=board=sex;num=1036783122;start=15#18 date=04/01/03 at 06:30:30]Mine is big enough to cause a lot of pain and bleeding- on the guys- the girls could always take it when I dated women- they's say- its too big- then swallow it up- but when I went to the other side at 24, the guys would yelp and make me stop, start again and half the time I'd only get it 1/2 way in....couldn't get it in any further. But as I've grown older and as they've grown older- they're more experienced (stretched out) and usually they can take most of it- not all the time- but if I trick with a 22 year old- particularly a little guy- its hopeless.
That's why I like to date real bottoms- who know how take a big cock and mine is only 8.5....I'd hate to have more- except for the gym shower- can't be too big there.[/quote]
Hmmm tiptop very interesting Because I have the exact opposite experiences as you Its usually the smaller younger guys that have no problem taking all of mine the bigger older dudes seem to have much more of a problem even the experienced bottoms but the tecniques I describe in other posts on other threads do help most of the time. The smaller younger bottoms I have encountered seem to be more flexable and pliable.
Just my personal observation with my encounters.