Big Dicks and being A big dick.

Meniswallow

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've encountered a lot of guys over the few years i've been hookinup with them....i started experimenting with men at 19 and am now 23.
I've been with several men. well over 100 by now, i lost count a while back. What i noticed is that a lot of the big dicked men out there are very very stuck up and rude sons of bitches. Is it me or have any of you met one? I'm pretty sure i'm not the only one, meetin a hung man thinkin he's all that and can treat u like shit. I met one lpsg member, well not met, but corresponded thru emails, we traded pix and was about to trade x pix when he just ups and never returns my messages, he then emails me askin me about myself and once again he up and ignores my email...i send him a reply a few weeks later only to find out he blocked my email addy but not my sn...i confront him and he's all "what do u want?" and "i may be odd but this is how i am" blah blah bullcrap. to think that most guys can be this rude and yet think they aren't being rude is crazy. i'm sorry, but some of u big dicked guys can be big dicks and i hope some of u get what u deserver, which is impotence and the inability to cum! :biggrin1:
why do some men who are hung believe they are better than everyone else? or can treat others like lil ants to stomp at? i don't understand it. though its not just hung men i kno that, all guys can be like this, but since we're on a big dick site where almost all men here are packin over 8" i figure i just concentrate on the majority here, sorry to say.

CreepX

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
hmm,.. i guess that must be a gay thing then,.. because the 2 biggest dicks i know also have the smallest dicks that i know of,... and i keeps saying to myself,..

well, except for a few others,.. but i haven't seems them undressed...

sorry, i can't answer your question better than a little humour :D

phantom73

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I can agree with you on this one. In the past 17 years after coming out, I have met several men with truly big dicks, and even bigger ego's to go along with it. It's a huge turn off that rarely reverses itself. One of them, who was once a partner and whom I still genuinely care about, had the most beautiful big cock I had ever seen and knew how to use it. It took 3 years before I would even give him the time of day due to his attitude. His ego was also out of control and there were many times where he was overly cocky and rude. It took me quite a while to drive home the point that The dick doesn't make the man, and that someday it would bite him in the ass if he kept treating people like he did. And in many ways it has happened. I don't believe all well endowed guys are this way. I'm sure many are quite humble. I just haven't met them.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
BIFFtheSTIFF said:
I've encountered a lot of guys over the few years i've been hookinup with them....i started experimenting with men at 19 and am now 23.
I've been with several men. well over 100 by now, i lost count a while back. What i noticed is that a lot of the big dicked men out there are very very stuck up and rude sons of bitches. Is it me or have any of you met one? I'm pretty sure i'm not the only one, meetin a hung man thinkin he's all that and can treat u like shit. I met one lpsg member, well not met, but corresponded thru emails, we traded pix and was about to trade x pix when he just ups and never returns my messages, he then emails me askin me about myself and once again he up and ignores my email...i send him a reply a few weeks later only to find out he blocked my email addy but not my sn...i confront him and he's all "what do u want?" and "i may be odd but this is how i am" blah blah bullcrap. to think that most guys can be this rude and yet think they aren't being rude is crazy. i'm sorry, but some of u big dicked guys can be big dicks and i hope some of u get what u deserver, which is impotence and the inability to cum! :biggrin1:
why do some men who are hung believe they are better than everyone else? or can treat others like lil ants to stomp at? i don't understand it. though its not just hung men i kno that, all guys can be like this, but since we're on a big dick site where almost all men here are packin over 8" i figure i just concentrate on the majority here, sorry to say.

Wow, that was surely rude treatment Biff; however, the guy is probably not that way because he is "oops" I mean has a big prick. I bet he is in the minority among guys in this group. Perhaps the guy should have told you up front that he was not really interested in you. I bet for every guy like that, there are 10 others just as well hung who will treat you with respect! I hope so!

Reactions: Allan S.

Wrat

Expert Member
Media
As mentioned above, in the middle, between the eas
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's childish and mean for me to wish anybody bad tidings, but you really can't put "big dick" on your resume, and if you can't get along with anybody you are out of the system, unless you are some kind of genius, in which case they give you one chance to sweeten up before they toss you out on yourear.
Hey Buddy, hows that portable toilet route job workin' out for ya?

lonly31

Experimental Member
Media
well the guy that done this most likely has a small one . most guys who say they have a big one dont . this one guy said his was 7 but turned out to be about a 4 . he must have ment he was a big dick

Jeffin90620

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
BIFFtheSTIFF said:
What i noticed is that a lot of the big dicked men out there are very very stuck up and rude sons of bitches. Is it me or have any of you met one?... why do some men who are hung believe they are better than everyone else? or can treat others like lil ants to stomp at?
I have had to deal with several well-endowed women who expected to always be forgiven and some are real bitches. There is a web site belonging to a hugely-breasted blonde woman going by the name Anneke who refers to men as "paramecium".

As for the ones I have known personally who are F-cup or larger, they cannot keep the interest of any man worth having. You'd think they'd learn by their late 30s, but... no.

I suppose that, for well-hung men and very pretty women, the arrogance is a bit of a survival mechanism. A well-hung gay man wouldn't have any time to himself if he didn't have some means of staving off all the men who wanted him (just as pretty, built women get many more offers than they have the time to deal with, too).

phantom73

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Come to think of it...When I was 18 I was seeing a mexican guy with a huge "burrito" who was a really, really good guy. I was just too young and stupid then and had no experience on how to handle something that large. If I could go back and do it all over again I would've hung on to him. I simply didn't know any better. Anyway - my point is - after doing some thinking, there are indeed well endowed men out there with a premium character.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
phantom73 said:
Come to think of it...When I was 18 I was seeing a mexican guy with a huge "burrito" who was a really, really good guy. I was just too young and stupid then and had no experience on how to handle something that large. If I could go back and do it all over again I would've hung on to him. I simply didn't know any better. Anyway - my point is - after doing some thinking, there are indeed well endowed men out there with a premium character.

Right on Phantom!

Reactions: Allan S.

rabidrabbit

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well, I'm straight, so for the most part I don't know how many of my friends measure up. There are a few I know who have decent-to-large cocks and they're good guys. The one with the largest is a big pussy. Friggin' drama queen, always mixed up in some crisis and begging for attention/pity. I ex-communicated him a while back because of this and the fact that he made a few attempts at my girlfriend (which she promptly let me know about) But I guess all in all, I haven't experienced the "cocky-because-of-my-big-cock" attitude.

Does anyone feel that this is more common in the gay community? I'm not saying either way, rather just asking.

horsehung

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
their is nothing wrong with being a big dick,why does everyone have 2 be nice all the time..in my case most woman i have found love 2 be treated like shit- and u can analize that any way u want:mad: