Big Dicks and being A big dick.

What do u expect, if your well-hung u get worshipped and get an inflated ego something which is difficult to achieve i guess if ur small. Just look at many of woman posting on her loving well endowned men.

Just sums up society in general, very swallow. I've had so much sex, especially at college, university purely on the basis that i'm large well 8x6 rumours, word of mouth, many women hitting on u because of it(well the shallow ones, wanting to test it out- u can lose alot of respect for women because of it, only themelves to blame though). I feel very lucky, god was smiling on me.

lets be honest about it, penis size seems to get the most value in society as sex creats the most pleasure and like myself as a result u get alot back in return because of it. You can begin to feel like your superior and get high self esteem and its down to ppl and the shallowness of society and ppl with big dicks becoming dicks :p these days, im attracted to women who can get beyond my penis size, although its difficult to gauge eheh.

btw, i wouldn't say i'm a dick i've got my ego under-control its only a penis afterall, but its certainly great for self-confidence, esteem and knowing im in demand sexually and seem to be highly sexed because of it =)

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Amazingray said:
Just look at many of woman posting on her loving well endowned men.

Actually, you really don't see that many here, and if they were posting, it probably would be here. The women at LPSG who talk about their interest in a large dick are usually very nuanced about it, and clear that it ain't everything.

10ner

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
vinny_spiruccino said:
Well just speaking for me - I AM better than everyone else. But I'm nice about it...

Wel I ammnoit sure an bour t that Vint
But as to the question at hand.. Not all of us who have big cocks have a bad attitude Why should we be treated different?? I wish more men wioouild lookat my insides and instead of the outside!@:mad:

Ummagumma

Experimental Member
Media
I was online when this thread was created, I've seen it on the 'recent thread' list a few times since too, and I really wanna toss my 2 cents in, but my stance here is actually kinda complicated... but here goes:

In real life (as I say in my profile) I am very quiet, easy going, and modest. I often joke with my friends about how I don't have to wish for superpowers because I always feel invisible, ha. And if a person were to walk up to me and ask me about my size, or somehow see a bulge (which I always hide) I'd always play it off like I'm only average 'down there'... so I guess in real life I'm nowhere near rude or stuck up.

Now onto the lpsg side of things.

This is my 3rd stint here. I didn't create an account my first time, and my second time, I posted a bit but never put up any photos. Never once did I have a problem with people, and also, I never used the chatroom either. But this time I decided to see what that was like... and my first weekend on (mid June), I really enjoyed the conersations I had on there. But as time has passed, I've really been creeped out more times than I've been 'entertained'. I've had at least a half dozen self proclaimed 'small guys' ask me to openly mock them, and I constantly get complained at for my username (I'd change it if I could, honest!). Sometimes I go on there and meet somebody new, have a good conversation... and then every day after that I get private messages or messages on my instant messengers/email asking me where I am... then I get more messages where I get yelled at for being rude or a 'butthole' or 'another big dicked asshole'... when all I did was be polite and engage in chat with people in a CHATroom. (I've since taken my outside addresses off my profile from being pestered by people so much - between yahoo and msn I had damn near 100 people on my buddy lists in like a week or so time! And half the people I missed considered me rude because I had a big dick [or so I was told on multiple occasions]... never once understanding how often I would be bothered by others. I just mentioned in passing that I was talking to a few others to one user and he totally flipped out about it!)

I mean if I want to talk to people on here I'll go on here, I have a relatively busy day to day life, and I spend too much time on here now as it is since I'm currently on summer vacation. I realize there are more guys on here without pics looking for 'verified big guys' to chat with than the other way around. [I know I'm getting of the subject at hand, but this is the first I've vented about this and it just feels good to do so] People that chat with me get so damn... clingy... so fast! We aren't all on here for new close friends (I have more of those in real life than I can handle at the moment anyways), I just thought that this would be a good message board to talk about sex - something I think about a lot - just like last.fm is good for music, etc etc.

I've spent like a half hour typing on this and I've totally forgotten my point :mad:. I doubt any will show me any sympathy on this so I'm just gonna stop now...

Meniswallow

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i'm kno what ur sayin and this wasn't the case with me...this guy was literally rude to me...i sent him and email, he replied, i replied, he replied i replied...then out of the blue he blocks my email, never gave a reason and when i im'ed him about it he was like "what do u want"? i mean god how rude is that? and he's hung fine but i've noticed some men who are hung have huge egos....i hate that....i'm not sayin all hung men have huge egos cause a few hung men that i kno that are close friends and well suckbuds are great guys and treat others with respect...but not this a-hole who was rude to me for no reason

Snozzle

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Maybe it's just that the guys with big dicks and not much else focus on that because it's all they've got, so that's all you know about them. I know a couple of lovely guys - very different, one a gentle gardner into New Age spirituality, the other a tourguide (speaks Chinese) into electro - both with 8", but they also have lives.

Snozzle

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
BIFFtheSTIFF said:
"Large 1"
He's "into Buddhism". (Funny, I'd never thought of Buddhism as something you'd be "into".) I've known a couple of Buddhists who got very distant for no apparant reason. I guess some of them are rejecting "attachment" to other people.

A pity because I admire Buddhism as a peaceful religion. I think what this means is that like any teaching (Christianity most notably, also Islam) it can be perverted by its followers into almost any form of nastiness. Then again there are wide varieties of Buddhism.

Wonderboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know what you mean, AboutAverage. In chat once some guy was telling me how the biggest dick he ever saw was on a dog...had a few experiences like that lol. And I don't reply to many PM's...unless they aren't about my cock or are interesting.

Anyway...I guess I'm mellow about it. Mellow about everything. I'm so laid back, I'm lying down :p

Hehe but yeah some guys are dicks about their dicks...like one guy I knew would always flash his cock to girls (was about my size, 5-6" soft). I mean random girls on the street and go 'you want some of this' and then end up taking the girl/s back to his house. And he was so full of himself...

Maybe a lot of guys with big dicks are arrogant pricks but I can say that I'm not one of them. Spose you have to just take it as it...cums hehe.

About that guy who didn't email you Biff...this isn't the site to come for for normal behaviour :p He could have had any number of issues and more. I wouldn't dwell on it.

Perhaps those arrogant guys are insecure and basing most if not all of their self worth on their cocks....people are so complex. And that's all I have to say :smile:

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
BIFFtheSTIFF said:
i'm kno what ur sayin and this wasn't the case with me...this guy was literally rude to me...i sent him and email, he replied, i replied, he replied i replied...then out of the blue he blocks my email, never gave a reason and when i im'ed him about it he was like "what do u want"?

He does not want you to contact him Biff...it's that simple...he has another agenda... don't you think you should put him out of your mind and concentrate on more constructive pursuits for your own peace of mind ? That was a fantastic video you treated us to by the way! You have a talent there:tongue: ...worth more to you to pursue that sort of thing than chasing after impossible dreams!:smile:

Reactions: Allan S.

Meniswallow

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wonderboy said:
About that guy who didn't email you Biff...this isn't the site to come for for normal behaviour :p He could have had any number of issues and more. I wouldn't dwell on it.

Perhaps those arrogant guys are insecure and basing most if not all of their self worth on their cocks....people are so complex. And that's all I have to say :smile:

any site isn't really the best site for hookin up if u put it like that but yea i kno.....i'd still suck u off though!!! :tongue:

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
AboutAverage said:
I've spent like a half hour typing on this and I've totally forgotten my point :mad:. I doubt any will show me any sympathy on this so I'm just gonna stop now...

AA, I for one am sorry that you've had those experiences. It amazes me how self-centered and demanding people can be sometimes. It's like they can't see things from any other perspective than their own. As if you have a duty to respond the way they'd like to everyone who contacts you, no matter how many? And then talking about you being "a big dick"? LOL!

Let's try to treat folks with a little respect around here, guys. Most of the "off-line" rules of socializing and being polite apply here too. When we get demanding and persistent like that with someone we think is hot, we end up chasing off the very people we want to have around.